WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

is there another way to access data connection in V7 since there is no icon for it in the settings?

see my post #190 a few pages back. CComm adds a panel to Titanium for phone, wifi, bluetooth, data connection and flight mode

Guest hartv427

Hartv427_V7.1 is done

23034 XIP & SYS 12mb pagepool

Release Notes:

Mostly a bugfix addition

Data Connection is now back on System Tab

Fixed .net issue

Bing is not installed but working

Fixed lock screen display (Clock is on bottom now)

Removed 6.5 AlarmSounds & RingsAndAlerts

Visual Voicemail should work now I hope but not installed

Didn't get to kinetic scrolling yet

Hartv427_V7.1 http://www.4shared.com/file/127761161/4e7a...rtv427_V71.html

Edited by hartv427

Guest hartv427
Do anyone know where I can get Visual Voicemail cab that will work on Hartv427_V7 with 12 MB Pagepool build, the file library doesn't contain one and the one I have that worked on previous build just shows an animation that it was going to open but never opens?

I think your cab will work now please test on Hartv427_V7.1 and reply with your results

Guest Wildman3064132
I think your cab will work now please test on Hartv427_V7.1 and reply with your results

Update:

Voicemail working but wifi issue still comes and goes... Temp fix still works

Added:

I notice a strange issue to with Opera 9.5 Build 15233, double tap zoom feature appears to not function correctly for some reason. I can zoom with zoom bar perfectly but double tap works off and on. Works fine on other builds.

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest hartv427
Update:

Voicemail working but wifi issue still comes and goes... Temp fix still works

Added:

I notice a strange issue to with Opera 9.5 Build 15233, double tap zoom feature appears to not function correctly for some reason. I can zoom with zoom bar perfectly but double tap works off and on. Works fine on other builds.

Thanks for testing VVM glad its working. The Wifi fix i have added may be the only fisx but it works. The double tap is more of a system thing a fix has not been found yet.

I just noticed a peculiar problem. When using the Windows screen lock (prolonged press of END key), the screen will lock but there is about a 1/8" gap at the bottom of the screen with something showing through. Not sure what the background image is but it appears to have a time digits in the middle.

Has anyone else seen this? Using hart's ver 7 23034 ROM.

Guest hartv427
I just noticed a peculiar problem. When using the Windows screen lock (prolonged press of END key), the screen will lock but there is about a 1/8" gap at the bottom of the screen with something showing through. Not sure what the background image is but it appears to have a time digits in the middle.

Has anyone else seen this? Using hart's ver 7 23034 ROM.

Corrected in 7.1 see first post

Corrected in 7.1 see first post

thanks; flashed to 7.1 and new items are working. I do have some suggestions, however.

1. After flashing, WiFi is ON and Data Connection is OFF. Shouldn't WiFi be OFF? Also, can Data Connection be ON after flashing? Perhaps, a cab to do this for those of us who want Data Connection ON all the time.

2. re: Windows Screen Lock. Can the slide button be made bigger? Also, can the time/date panel be made a little bigger with a larger font for time and date?

ROM is looking good at this time.

Thanks

i would like flash my samsung omnia i900 [player addict]. which is currently on PDA ; I900DXHK2/DZHK2

PHONE ; I900DXHK2

i cant find any official roms for samsung in india. are they available?

or any other english [WWE] rom would work.

and finally what is the easy way to flash a rom[please explain]?

sorry for the noob question :D

thanks

i would like flash my samsung omnia i900 [player addict]. which is currently on PDA ; I900DXHK2/DZHK2

PHONE ; I900DXHK2

i cant find any official roms for samsung in india. are they available?

or any other english [WWE] rom would work.

and finally what is the easy way to flash a rom[please explain]?

sorry for the noob question :D

thanks

wrong forum.. this is for i910, not 900. You need to go to the i900 Specic Omnia ROM discussion link.

Good luck!

Guest hartv427
sorry if this was already covered, but what buton do you guys remap ok/close to, and how?

Go to Start\Settings\Personal\ open Buttons I like Utility for <Ok/Close> browse to the top of the list and look for <Ok/Close> select that you can change it back to Task Switcher or anything else if you like

cool thanks. i see 7.1 is the latest interface and used teh new buttons. i assume that corrected any issues with the settings not closing properly?

nvrmind. i just flashed to 7.1 and i see its working.

man i am in LOVE with the new menu at the bottom and the new close/ok button. so smart

in fact, i just like pretty much everything new, and im happy to see the honeycomb start go away too. i never liked it

Edited by ugzz

so far im loving your build. only things ive come across as of yet are the keyboard is really slow so i have to slow down my texting, and i cant get the media player to play mp3s. it plays like .5 seconds then just stops..

Guest hartv427
cool thanks. i see 7.1 is the latest interface and used teh new buttons. i assume that corrected any issues with the settings not closing properly?

nvrmind. i just flashed to 7.1 and i see its working.

man i am in LOVE with the new menu at the bottom and the new close/ok button. so smart

in fact, i just like pretty much everything new, and im happy to see the honeycomb start go away too. i never liked it

Glad you like 7.1 Let me know if you have any problems

so far just the two i posted the same minute you posted heh

its been another hour though and am instantly used to the newer interface, and if i do end up reflshing to something else that doesnt have it, im going to miss it heh

so far just the two i posted the same minute you posted heh

its been another hour though and am instantly used to the newer interface, and if i do end up reflshing to something else that doesnt have it, im going to miss it heh

I haven't tried texting but I'm not having any problem with Media Player and mp3's. Cropped songs, full-length (ca. 3 min), all play fine.

Maybe, try a re-flash?

thanks for the help you got me to screw around with it a bit more and i found out that the mp3 was damaged and only had audio for about a second.. lol. i fail

as for the keyboard its totally useable, you just have to slow down a little or it misses letters