WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

the pandora cab thats floating around that works for the omnia doesnt work. the cab already had keyboard issues where the little keyboard button wasnt always there. the fix was to try again and maybe it would appear, wait and maybe it would appear, or to open up your txt or email or something, bring up the keyboard, then task switch to pandora. but nothing works here, i assume its because that keyboard button itself has changed now, but i don't really know. either way, without a keyboard, you can't login.

when im at the office next ill connect to the phone from my desktop and key my info in and tell it to remember, ill let you know if it works.

Guest shaninNH

Looking for some help/insight regarding 7.1...

I installed FTouchSL to remove the "click" scrolling. It works great (just don't activate it). The only problem I see, is that there is a press-delay-scroll response required when viewing emails. It's a bit annoying, and I can't figure out why this only applies to emails. Anyone know any registry tweaks to remove the ###ms delay?

Also, regarding Titanium...

The 8pt small font on the panels becomes compressed as you switch back and forth between panels. Any idea why this happens?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

can't directly comment but i can agree. the click scrolling kinda sucks, but since it just in email that i really get it, i just deal with it, its not awefull a quick tap stop it anyway.

and i see what you mean about the interface, i noticed right away but its such a minor issue for me i didnt really even both saying anything. although now that you point it out, if i do a weather refresh or something that uses that tiny font its almost unreadable until it clears up a bit, and even then its still pretty jagged

pandora is working just fine, but no keyboard. i used my mobiler to enter my user info and told it to save :D.

also, pandora is Not in the htc task manager list. so when you end all tasks or look at open tasks it is not available in the list. I had to use the standard WM task manager to close pandora. Once i couldnt enter my login info i got stuck in a loop and had to force it to quit.

So it works, but only if you use an alternate input method to punch in yer info.

and while this has nothing to do with your build, its SUPER ANTI finger friendly

(At least for me anyway)post-550682-1251480647_thumb.jpg

Edited by ugzz

so i was on some "settings" and didnt have any issue closing out. but in the gps setting i had the issue. so i did have to bind ok/close to a button after all :D

i had something else too, and it was a definite issue. but it couldnt have been that important cause when someone came into my office to talk about computer crap i totally forgot what it was lol

noticed that when viewing a contact from the dialer, the menu buttons don't always work. Send text message does, but view contact does not. So if you have somones mobile, and home saved under the same contact, from the dialer you can only call the default option. i had to close the dialer and open contacts and view the contact to call their home and not the mobile.

Guest big_mike_2k6

screen01x.th.png

hey hart how can i make the messages inbox plain white instead of the blue and white stripes like the picture? its plain white with the other themes but i prefer the classic blue theme.

opera 97b1 gives the error "unsucessfull installation" after only about .5 seconds after opening the cab. tried a buncha of times, and tried redloading cab to internal storage (i save everything on my storage card)

Guest hartv427
noticed that when viewing a contact from the dialer, the menu buttons don't always work. Send text message does, but view contact does not. So if you have somones mobile, and home saved under the same contact, from the dialer you can only call the default option. i had to close the dialer and open contacts and view the contact to call their home and not the mobile.

Thats because we don't have a fix for the samsung dialer with the newer builds you could switch to the Windows moble dialer Via advanced Config if you would like until a fix is found

Guest akaarnaz

WM 6.5.1 (Built 21928.5.0.60) BETA On bottom of this post :D

This Is my cleaned out version of the New CF03 Firmware update Upgraded to WM 6.5

Special thanks to :

Blaseingwolf

Adrynalyne

Da_G

I am not responsible if you Brick your phone Flash at own risk !!!

This ROM is for Verizon i910 users only

You will NEED to flash the new Official CF03 Firmware update before flashing in my cooked ROM.

The Objective here was to build a smooth running WM6.5 ROM for the new CF03 Firmware that you can add in what you like :angry:

Removed:

Business Card Reader

Connected Home

Disabled GPS Warning

Digital Frame

FM Radio

Non English Keyboards

Media Album

Mobile IM

Photo Slides

Opera

Podcasts

RSS Reader

Ringtones

Samsung Phonebook

Samsung Call Logs

Samsung Today

Shozu

Smart Converter

Smart Reader

Smart Memo

Themes

Text Messsage Retry

Touch Player

Transcriber

TV Out Viewer

Video Editor

Visual Voice Mail

VZAppzone

Wall Paper

Welcome Screen

Widgets

Zoomer

And more much ...

CAB's for some of the programs removed can be found here Hartv427Cabs

STANDARD ROM INCLUDES:

Advanced Config

GpsViewer

MediaAlbum

MortScript

Spb Screenshot

Pim Backup

Chome

Release Notes:Hartv427_V7.1

23034 XIP & SYS 12mb pagepool

Mostly a bugfix addition

Data Connection is now back on System Tab

Fixed .net issue

Bing is not installed but working

Fixed lock screen display (Clock is on bottom now)

Removed 6.5 AlarmSounds & RingsAndAlerts

Visual Voicemail should work now I hope but not installed

Didn't get to kinetic scrolling yet

Hartv427_V7.1 http://www.4shared.com/file/127761161/4e7a...rtv427_V71.html

Release Notes: Hartv427_V7

23034 XIP & SYS

Much improved over 23028 in my opinion

Removed:

Windows Live - cab avaliable from MS

My Phone - cab avaliable from MS

Bing

Known Issues:

Livesearch "Bing" Still not working in this Build

Ok/Close button in phone/services is Still not working

Missing Data conection shortcut on System tab

Classic blue theme has been removed until I can fix it

Added:

HTC Task Manager with transparent button at time display

New Start Menu & Control Panel 3 Portrait & 5 Landscape, New folders & icons

Samsung dialer is back in still has scroling issue you can change to windows dialer via Advanced Config in "Tools"

Wifi fix if it dose not load on reboot

Directions:

If Wifi is missing from Wireless Manager go to Start\Tools click on "Wlanloder" it will open a small window click unload wait for it to process then click Load. Go back to Wireless Manager and Wifi will be there

Hartv427_V7 http://www.4shared.com/file/127221267/12fe...artv427_V7.html

Hartv427_V7 with 12 MB Pagepool http://www.4shared.com/file/127439648/8b1f...27_V7_12MB.html

Release Notes:

Hartv427_V6

23028 XIP & SYS 12 mb Pagepool

Very Different but I like it

Removed: Windows Live - cab avaliable from

MSMy Phone - cab avaliable from MSBing not working

Known Issues:

Livesearch "Bing" not working in this BuildOk/Close button in phone/services

is not working Remap hard key to <Ok/Close> work aroundDropdown keys

don't display quite right, I'm working on this

Hartv427_V6 http://www.4shared.com/file/125715642/4ad7...artv427_V6.html

Release Notes: Hartv427_V5.1

Fixed Voice command

Fixed intermittent WiFI

FM Radio back in

Calllogs Back in

Added Personalizer

Added HTC Task Manager

Added Titanium Weather

STANDARD ROM: Hartv427_V5.1 http://www.4shared.com/file/124689618/fd98...rtv427_V51.html

WM 6.5.1 BETA

Hartv427_6.5.1_V2

Upgraded SYS & XIP to 21928

Added

TitaniumWeather

Fixed some bugs

disabled samsung dialer

contains most of my standard idems

This build is OS Version 5.2.3865, dated July 13, 2009, build is 21928.5.0.60 and it is from MD1 branch

Hartv427_6.5.1_V2 BETA http://www.4shared.com/file/124675706/ca7f...427_651_V2.html

The build is 21925.5.0.60 from the MD1 branch dated July 13, 2009

Hartv427_6.5.1_V1 BETA http://www.4shared.com/file/121114360/a8ec...427_651_V1.html

-->Hartv427: This ROM was great to try, but, for some reason, the Start Menu icon did not work on my phone. As you can imagine, it was quite frustrating. I tried hard-resetting before I flashed this ROM, and the Start Menu button in the bottom-left of the screen still didnt work. Do you know why?

I was using the "Flash.Hartv427_v7.bin" file.

Guest Wildman3064132

If Wifi is missing from Wireless Manager go to Start\Tools click on "Wlanloder" it will open a small window click unload wait for it to process then click Load. Go back to Wireless Manager and Wifi will be there

I have a question about this solution, does this application access a exe on unit or does it access regitry or something like that to refresh wifi configurations, I ask because I am wondering if it would be pobbile to use a application like Mortscript that will run at start up that will automatically disable and reable at startup to make it where this will activate on boot every time?

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest hartv427
-->Hartv427: This ROM was great to try, but, for some reason, the Start Menu icon did not work on my phone. As you can imagine, it was quite frustrating. I tried hard-resetting before I flashed this ROM, and the Start Menu button in the bottom-left of the screen still didnt work. Do you know why?

I was using the "Flash.Hartv427_v7.bin" file.

Hmmm the only thing I can think of is letting the phone boot fully before hitting start. I have jumped into the start menu to quickly myself and it opens but takes longer than normal but the start menu always opens. Sorry for your trouble report back

Guest hartv427

I have a question about this solution, does this application access a exe on unit or does it access regitry or something like that to refresh wifi configurations, I ask because I am wondering if it would be pobbile to use a application like Mortscript that will run at start up that will automatically disable and reable at startup to make it where this will activate on boot every time?

I launch command is cooked into the build. I shortcut that I put in only launches an existing CF03 program to turn it on and off. I'm not sure why i doesn't load a startup correctly sometimes but it works until I can come up with a better solution

Guest eclsnowman

I have been fighting with this all morning and it is driving me nuts. Does anyone else have their start menu icons going blank on Hart V7.1. I have flashed, Hardreset, soft reset about 100 times this morning trying to figure out if it is something I installed or what. I have attached a picture of what is happening. Also here is a list of what I have installed thus far:

1.) AKToggleWiFi

2.) Fingerkeyboard 2.1

3.) Google Maps

4.) HouMing File Explorer Extensions

5.) Spam alert PhoneEX 1.4.5

6.) Moisis ShackAndSave (to take my screenshot)

7.) WMWifiRouter

8.) PocketRAR 3.8

9.) Snailslug TouchResponce (to fix doubletap speed)

10.) FTouchSL (to add kenetic scrolling where old samesung dll where used)

11.) Vito SMS-Chat

Any help would be a god send.

post-555542-1251669370_thumb.png

I have been fighting with this all morning and it is driving me nuts. Does anyone else have their start menu icons going blank on Hart V7.1. I have flashed, Hardreset, soft reset about 100 times this morning trying to figure out if it is something I installed or what. I have attached a picture of what is happening. Also here is a list of what I have installed thus far:

1.) AKToggleWiFi

2.) Fingerkeyboard 2.1

3.) Google Maps

4.) HouMing File Explorer Extensions

5.) Spam alert PhoneEX 1.4.5

6.) Moisis ShackAndSave (to take my screenshot)

7.) WMWifiRouter

8.) PocketRAR 3.8

9.) Snailslug TouchResponce (to fix doubletap speed)

10.) FTouchSL (to add kenetic scrolling where old samesung dll where used)

11.) Vito SMS-Chat

Any help would be a god send.

1. AKToggleWifi: I use CComm which is a Titanium panel (see my post several pages back for CAB file). This gives you on/off control over Phone/WiFi/Bluetooth/DataConnection/FlightMode. Try uninstalling AKToggle, installing CComm, soft reset and see if that helps.

2. Spam alert Spam alert 1.4.5 ??? What's with "spam alert"? Spam alert should work fine; I've been using it for over a year.

3. Moisis ShackAndSave: Hart has SPB screenshot in the ROM and this works just fine. Again, maybe sticking with the 'tried and true' programs might help.

4. FTouchSL: make sure you do NOT enable it; just install it and forget it.

5. Vito SMS-Chat. Haven't used so no comments.

Try Uninstalling 1, 6, 10 and 11; soft reset and see what happens. I've used all the other programs with no problems. If your phone is okay at this point, try installing/soft reset ONE additional program at a time and see where you problem starts.

Good luck

Edited by mike6

Guest eclsnowman
Format your My Storage and this will go away.

If this is the same as Hard Resetting it I do that with every flash. All my contacts, calendar, and email are on google so not much to backup so that's why I always hard reset mystorage. If there is another way I have to format it though please let me know.

Guest blazingwolf
If this is the same as Hard Resetting it I do that with every flash. All my contacts, calendar, and email are on google so not much to backup so that's why I always hard reset mystorage. If there is another way I have to format it though please let me know.

Just like formatting a drive on your PC. Just do it to the My Storage.

Guest akaarnaz
Hmmm the only thing I can think of is letting the phone boot fully before hitting start. I have jumped into the start menu to quickly myself and it opens but takes longer than normal but the start menu always opens. Sorry for your trouble report back

Hmm..when this happened, it was after I had flashed it off of Windows Vista. Last night, the same .bin worked after I flashed off of my Windows XP computer last night..

I dont know what it was the first time, but this is a great ROM, now that it has worked.. :]

Guest big_mike_2k6
this may be silly, but i changed my wallpaper but in teh start menu it still shows the theme background. is there any way to change that?

ive had this happen to me and im not sure why it does but just soft reset and it fixes it

I was so excited that I actually flashed the ROM yesterday--which is pretty incredible for a 50 something gal, but today noticed that the bluetooth wasn't working. Now the it's gone from the wireless manager and a message comes up that there is no bluetooth in the device. Does this mean that I have to do a hard reset? Any other ideas?