WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

Guest blazingwolf
is the keyboard overlap fixed in this build?

Yes, it has been fixed. Though the Samsung keyboard has an issue when you switch to landscape and back (it overlaps again).

Guest Ozric Tentacle
Phonepook is removed so if you click on phonebook nothing will happen if you want the phonebook app back you can fine it in HARTV427_CABS

I'm a little confused by this. There must be a phonebook somewhere right? Are you saying that the Samsung dialler just doesn't open it or... ?

Guest blazingwolf
I'm a little confused by this. There must be a phonebook somewhere right? Are you saying that the Samsung dialler just doesn't open it or... ?

No. He removed that. The ROM still uses the default contacts application so it's not like you don't have a contacts app.

Guest semmtexx

@dkscudder: hey thanks man! does 9.7 work on omnia now? I installed 9.5 but if 9.7 works then heck yeah. Also, i am totally digging this rom but i'm wondering is there a way to get kinetic sroling to work in apps that are installed after flashing to this rom. Some apps like galarm, etc the scrolling doesn't work too well. Also, in things like settings for other programs where the new larger soft bar covers some tabs, on bgill's roms you could just swipe to the left or right to go back and forth between settings pages. not so much on this one. Thanks for all the hard work and for any help in advance!!!

Guest arizonaomnia

Odd problem. May or may not be related to this ROM.

For a little while, every text message sent to my phone was deleted when I tried to view it. Saw it appear on the Titanium CTexts panel and clicking on it twice resulted in opening my inbox, which was now empty. Wasn't in my deleted messages, either. Tested it a few times and tried to go into my Text Inbox differently three different times and each time it was gone. Soft reset, and the issue has resolved itself. Thought I would throw it out there for consideration, though, because it was WEIRD.

Guest arizonaomnia
Odd problem. May or may not be related to this ROM.

For a little while, every text message sent to my phone was deleted when I tried to view it. Saw it appear on the Titanium CTexts panel and clicking on it twice resulted in opening my inbox, which was now empty. Wasn't in my deleted messages, either. Tested it a few times and tried to go into my Text Inbox differently three different times and each time it was gone. Soft reset, and the issue has resolved itself. Thought I would throw it out there for consideration, though, because it was WEIRD.

Actually, it's not saving ANY of my text messages. I can read new messages, but when I go back and open my text inbox again, everything is gone.

Guest semmtexx

Hey HartV: I installed the newest version of touch response to fix the slow typing issue that is going on with newer versions like yours and then kinetic scrolling in file explorer and things like drop down selectors for ring tones goes back to the old tick tick tick scrolling. Any suggestions?

edit: NM I added ftouchsl and the combo of the two fixed it apparently. Loving this rom man!!! I flashed basically because i needed alot of space to use pointui pointsense theme. it uses like 12 megs memory but your rom handles it just fine.

Edited by semmtexx

Guest xenspidey
Hey HartV: I installed the newest version of touch response to fix the slow typing issue that is going on with newer versions like yours and then kinetic scrolling in file explorer and things like drop down selectors for ring tones goes back to the old tick tick tick scrolling. Any suggestions?

install Ftouch, reset, then install Touchresponse. Configure Touchresponse and you'll be good to go. fast typing +kinetic scrolling

Guest ministermtc
Format your My Storage.

I formated "My Storage" and I am still having the problem. As soon as I reset my phone all of the installed icons go white...this is not just happening with the Hartv427 rom...this is also happening with the bgill55_6.5 v.23 and the 23409BWBlue roms. I have tried other version of the 6.5 rom and I keep having the same problem.

Is there something that I am doing wrong... I am pretty raw (newbie) so if there are special steps to formate the my storage, can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks...your response was greatly appreciated.

Guest semmtexx
install Ftouch, reset, then install Touchresponse. Configure Touchresponse and you'll be good to go. fast typing +kinetic scrolling

Hmm.. had to reset for another issue and now, with ftouchsl and touchresponse, i'm back to the tap lag... whats up with that?

edit: I guess what my question is: what should my settings for both ftouch sl and touch response be?

Edited by semmtexx

Guest arizonaomnia

What are the best settings for Ftouch and Touchresponse if we want smooth performance, kinetic scrolling, and fast typing?

^ i left all my settings at default and am quite happy

--

fltouch didnt turn itself on by default though, i had to go turn it on manually. but it works great

Edited by ugzz

Guest semmtexx

everything is fine if only scrolling is enabled, but the when the very first option to "enable ftouchsl" is selected, I can only click screen not scroll. Is this normal?

everything is fine if only scrolling is enabled, but the when the very first option to "enable ftouchsl" is selected, I can only click screen not scroll. Is this normal?

leave FtochSL disable just install to device memory and leave it as is! for touch response go to settings then tap on touch response and in the drop down menu select 11 and you should be good to go! the tap delay is fixed in 23047 FYI

I formated "My Storage" and I am still having the problem. As soon as I reset my phone all of the installed icons go white...this is not just happening with the Hartv427 rom...this is also happening with the bgill55_6.5 v.23 and the 23409BWBlue roms. I have tried other version of the 6.5 rom and I keep having the same problem.

Is there something that I am doing wrong... I am pretty raw (newbie) so if there are special steps to formate the my storage, can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks...your response was greatly appreciated.

ditto. all roms I try have this problem eventually. At first install icons will show or "paint" correctly but maybe after a reset they default to the app icon? really ruins your beautiful start menu. any fixes?

Guest semmtexx
leave FtochSL disable just install to device memory and leave it as is! for touch response go to settings then tap on touch response and in the drop down menu select 11 and you should be good to go! the tap delay is fixed in 23047 FYI

Bgill, this improves it but I still can't tap as fast say like i wanted to backspace really quick. hmm.

edit: actually, for me, this doesn't really fix it at all. opened opera and I can really tell double tap is lagged still. oh well..

Edited by semmtexx

Guest necosino
Actually, it's not saving ANY of my text messages. I can read new messages, but when I go back and open my text inbox again, everything is gone.

Saw this and got curious so I flashed this ROM and I can replicate this on my phone as well. I can see the most recent messages I sent, but none of the incomming ones. Very weird..