WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

Guest blazingwolf
I formated "My Storage" and I am still having the problem. As soon as I reset my phone all of the installed icons go white...this is not just happening with the Hartv427 rom...this is also happening with the bgill55_6.5 v.23 and the 23409BWBlue roms. I have tried other version of the 6.5 rom and I keep having the same problem.

Is there something that I am doing wrong... I am pretty raw (newbie) so if there are special steps to formate the my storage, can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks...your response was greatly appreciated.

You actually used your PC to format My Storage? Like you format a hard drive? This should work if you have done this.

Guest arizonaomnia
Saw this and got curious so I flashed this ROM and I can replicate this on my phone as well. I can see the most recent messages I sent, but none of the incomming ones. Very weird..

After I cleared all data, it stopped happening. Very disturbing, though.

Guest arizonaomnia

Also, I've gotten too cocky for my own good. I flashed my boss's Omnia (red flag) to Adryn's 3.0 Vanilla, and she's having terrible problems with her bluetooth, specifically, keeping the headset paired. Is this a known problem for that build? I took a chance and am currently flashing to Harty's latest, which I'm a big fan of. However, this latest thing regarding the text messages is disturbing....I reset her whole phone after backing up and we'll see....

Anyway, any BT problems with this ROM that we know of?

Guest Mastergreeny
You actually used your PC to format My Storage? Like you format a hard drive? This should work if you have done this.

I had this same problem...I reformated the my storage and then did a hard reset and it fixed the problem.

Guest hartv427
I had this same problem...I reformated the my storage and then did a hard reset and it fixed the problem.

Sorry I wasn't on line to help but I am glad things are working for you now thanks to BW for helping out :)

I have never had that problem I even downloaded my own Rom from 4shared and flashed it to check and no problems with Text or MMS messaging at all

Although I do format "My Storage" often with the device itself

But if i ever do have a problem I'll use Blasingwolf's method Use your PC to format My Storage Like you format a hard drive.

I had only hard reset, I'm sorry. When connected to my PC I don't get the option to format "MY STORAGE"

I can see it and add and remove files but a right click only allows a properties option that reveals nothing.

I'm on windows 7 64 bit.

any ideas?

did you make sure to change your usb settings to storage card and then set it for my storage. Then windows 7 should detect it as a generic "Removable Device". From there you should be able to format

did you make sure to change your usb settings to storage card and then set it for my storage. Then windows 7 should detect it as a generic "Removable Device". From there you should be able to format

the format worked like a charm, thanks ugzz, now I'll see if the problem repeats itself still. Also, Hart, is there a way you could release a cab for your three column large icon start menu?

Edited by snapz54

Guest bearhntr
Latest Version

Hartv427_23409

23409 Xip & SYS

12 MB Pagepool

Some New shortcuts & Icons

Black Skin for Wm Dialer

Samsung Dialer is Default

Updated Titanium Weather

See First post for more Info

Hart,

As I have said - I am still using the 23017 ROM and I simply love it with one new problem. I decided to install the MS VOICE COMMAND 1.6 cab to the ROM since it was missing this feature. The install went without a hitch and it was installed to the phone.

When I set the BUTTON (normally used for VoiceCommand) to access VoiceCommand, I am getting an error (see image).

How do I fix this?

Thanks a million,

*BH*

post-504625-1252757811_thumb.png

Guest hartv427
Hart,

As I have said - I am still using the 23017 ROM and I simply love it with one new problem. I decided to install the MS VOICE COMMAND 1.6 cab to the ROM since it was missing this feature. The install went without a hitch and it was installed to the phone.

When I set the BUTTON (normally used for VoiceCommand) to access VoiceCommand, I am getting an error (see image).

How do I fix this?

Thanks a million,

*BH*

The First 6 downloads of 23409 are like that once I noticed that I had missed that I updated the file.

All you have to do to fix that is go to Start \Settings\Personal\Buttons and assign it a target form the list I normaly make that SpbScreenshot but you can pick anything you like

Guest bearhntr
The First 6 downloads of 23409 are like that once I noticed that I had missed that I updated the file.

All you have to do to fix that is go to Start \Settings\Personal\Buttons and assign it a target form the list I normaly make that SpbScreenshot but you can pick anything you like

Hart,

I have already tried that. I mapped it to the UTILITY HOLD key mapping (see picture). If I press and hold that key - it does not work - even after several POWER CYCLES and SOFT-RESETS. The GOOGLE MAPS works perfect with a single press of that key.

Anything else to try?

post-504625-1252779707_thumb.png

post-504625-1252779800_thumb.png

Edited by bearhntr

Guest smwoodward

here's a weird one. flashing the latest rom, the phone seems like it boots fine, is sometimes hangs for a while on the windows screen, if i press the end key, or any other key, it doesn't do anything (even trying to tap where the start button would be on the screen). if i press the send key, the signal indicator shows an "!" for a moment, then pressing the end key gives me a sound. not really sure how i get it past this, but pressing the volume button(or just hitting everything i can possibly press or hit out of frustration) i finally get the home screen. if i press the start menu, nothing happens, but everything else on the phone seems to work, and seems to work great, and i can even hook up the phone and browse the phone. any help would be great!!!!!

i have also tried to flash it back to CF03 original 6.1 firmware and when it gets to the screen to press to start then do the screen alighnment, all i get is a white screen.

Guest hartv427
here's a weird one. flashing the latest rom, the phone seems like it boots fine, is sometimes hangs for a while on the windows screen, if i press the end key, or any other key, it doesn't do anything (even trying to tap where the start button would be on the screen). if i press the send key, the signal indicator shows an "!" for a moment, then pressing the end key gives me a sound. not really sure how i get it past this, but pressing the volume button(or just hitting everything i can possibly press or hit out of frustration) i finally get the home screen. if i press the start menu, nothing happens, but everything else on the phone seems to work, and seems to work great, and i can even hook up the phone and browse the phone. any help would be great!!!!!

i have also tried to flash it back to CF03 original 6.1 firmware and when it gets to the screen to press to start then do the screen alighnment, all i get is a white screen.

If you have gone back to the Original CF03 6.1 firmware and still have the same issue your device most likely is the problem. :)

I have been flashing my device on average 15 times a day sence I started cooking shortly after cc20 came out and have not had your problem. I would leave the Original CF03 6.1 firmware on your device and return it to Verizon for a new one

Edited by hartv427

@everyone

I'll be uploading 23047 later today many GUI improvements with this builld

post-471951-1252768129_thumb.pngpost-471951-1252768291_thumb.pngpost-471951-1252768305_thumb.png

Great! I can't wait to get the 23047 release of your rom. 23047 seems to be the stablest so far.

I love your design. Will you keep the same wallpaper in the 23047? Thanks for the great work!

Guest hartv427
Great! I can't wait to get the 23047 release of your rom. 23047 seems to be the stablest so far.

I love your design. Will you keep the same wallpaper in the 23047? Thanks for the great work!

"Will you keep the same wallpaper in the 23047" Yes I will ... finishing it up now