WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

Guest ilikenwf

I really love this rom. For your 23081 build, would you mind doing a base build similar to http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...oms-waremike32/ ???

Strip all of the junk out, add your logo, titanium, and leave it that way? I mean, don't even install titanium contacts or weather...

I really like your build, but it'd be more customizable with such a setup.

Guest bearhntr

OK HartV,

I owe you a HUGE ... HUGE ... HUGE ... HUGE

apology for straying. I downloaded, flashed and tried the ROMs from EVIDENCE, and while they "LOOK" totally kewl - they did not function well (well at least for me). I am coming back home.

I have just downloaded your newest/latest ROM, and I am going to flash back to yours. I love the simplicity of your ROMs as far as function goes. They do everything (well almost) that I want from a ROM, and almost everything works as expected. I hope that some of the bugs listed from one of your previous ROMs (23047) are gone - but if not, I will deal with them.

Looking forward to getting the HEART back into my OMNIA from HartV.

Thank You for all your hard work.

*BH*

p.s. Does anyone know of a GOOD Windows Mobile BATCH SMS (MASS SMS) program? I like to send messages to people on holidays, and my old CINGULAR 3125 did not limit the number per send - where the Omnia limits to 10.

Guest bearhntr

p.s. Does anyone know of a GOOD Windows Mobile BATCH SMS (MASS SMS) program? I like to send messages to people on holidays, and my old CINGULAR 3125 did not limit the number per send - where the Omnia limits to 10.

I found this while I was GOOGLE'ng tonight for a GroupSMS app. Do any of the Chefs know if this is true???

http://tiltmobility.com/group-sms-and-emai...luded-in-6-5-2/

It states that GroupSMS is built into Windows Mobile 6.5.

Oh, how I hope that is TRUE!!!

I have also noticed that even though you set TITANIUM WEATHER to auto-update on a schedule...it does not do this. Each time you go back into the settings for it. The check-mark is missing from the ENABLE AUTO UPDATES setting. Can anyone explain why and how do I fix it? (see picture)

post-504625-1256873245_thumb.png

Edited by bearhntr

Guest Ozric Tentacle

Hi all,

I'm posting this here purely coz I'm using Hartv's ROM. Question is, what happened to the zoom capability in PIE? (see attached)

post-579303-1256936617_thumb.png

Edited by Ozric Tentacle

I found this while I was GOOGLE'ng tonight for a GroupSMS app. Do any of the Chefs know if this is true???

http://tiltmobility.com/group-sms-and-emai...luded-in-6-5-2/

It states that GroupSMS is built into Windows Mobile 6.5.

Oh, how I hope that is TRUE!!!

I have also noticed that even though you set TITANIUM WEATHER to auto-update on a schedule...it does not do this. Each time you go back into the settings for it. The check-mark is missing from the ENABLE AUTO UPDATES setting. Can anyone explain why and how do I fix it? (see picture)

on Titanium Weather - try this, place check on Enable Auto Update, i use "240" for Update interval and "60" for Forecast Update Interval

hoping this are in minutes...

do "Save/Exit" > select Exit and run full update - worked for me every time

have not use "On / Off" - don't know / not sure what its for...

Hope this helps and good luck

Guest semmtexx
Hi all,

I'm posting this here purely coz I'm using Hartv's ROM. Question is, what happened to the zoom capability in PIE? (see attached)

double tap is zoom...

Guest bearhntr
on Titanium Weather - try this, place check on Enable Auto Update, i use "240" for Update interval and "60" for Forecast Update Interval

hoping this are in minutes...

do "Save/Exit" > select Exit and run full update - worked for me every time

have not use "On / Off" - don't know / not sure what its for...

Hope this helps and good luck

aace,

I had only used the ENABLE AUTO UPDATE feature, never touched the ON/OFF settings - had no idea what they were. I was just leaving the Auto Update settings at their defaults of 0 and 8. I changed them to 30 and 15, and they now appear to be staying - the check mark stays checked. THANKS

Guest bearhntr

Samsung apps installed are:

Media Album

Call Logs

Task Switcher

Tools Installed Are:

Chome

Advanced Config

GpsViewer

SpbScreenshot

Mortscript

Windows Apps Removed:

Windows Live

BING

My Phone

CAB's for some of the programs removed can be found here Hartv427Cabs

Latest Version

Hartv427_23071

23071 XIP & SYS

i910 keyboard back in

Classic Theme is default

everything else is the same for the most part

HartV,

So glad that I came back to your ROM. Simply loving the 23071 ROM. Still have the problem with going into the SETTINGS >> PHONE >> SERVICES and making a choice there - then cannot get out of it without a soft-reset. I can HIT OK and it saves my choice (like setting GPS to LOCATION ON), but you cannot choose another SERVICE without a soft-resst. No BIGGIE.

I do have a question about the ROM, ok two or three:

1) Which version of .NET Compact Framework is installed? I cannot find the 'cgacutil.exe' in the Windows folder to check the version. I have heard that if you install the 3.5 version you do not need any of the others? Is this true? (i.e. 3.5, will cover 2.0 and 1.1 apps?)

2) Are there .cab files for the MICROSOFT MARKETPLACE (to put the link back on the phone), and BING and Windows LIVE?

3) Can you tell me why only some of the Notifications allow you to check the REPEAT option? Is there a way to fix this? REG setting? Do you know of a list of other NOTIFICATIONS that can be added to the phone? I know I had seen a posting sometime ago about the LOWBATT Warning - I noticed that is not on the list.

A Million and One thanks for all your hard work.

*BH*

Found an interesting problem. When opening a menu that you have to scroll to get to additional options, scrolling did not work - the underlying program scrolled not the menu. I could not scroll in the menu I had to use the up/down arrows at the top/bottom to navigate the menu. Has anyone else seen this? Any suggestions?

Guest apatel0
Still have the problem with going into the SETTINGS >> PHONE >> SERVICES and making a choice there - then cannot get out of it without a soft-reset. I can HIT OK and it saves my choice (like setting GPS to LOCATION ON), but you cannot choose another SERVICE without a soft-resst. No BIGGIE.

I've had the same problem as well with the Services screen. Any ideas?

Guest Ozric Tentacle

Hey hartv,

You been so quiet lately, you got me worried. I've tried other's roms but I'm always coming back to your's.

Hope you can find time to keep your cooking going... I'd love to see a 23085 (or newer!) :)

Keep up the great work!

Guest ilikenwf
Hey hartv,

You been so quiet lately, you got me worried. I've tried other's roms but I'm always coming back to your's.

Hope you can find time to keep your cooking going... I'd love to see a 23085 (or newer!) :)

Keep up the great work!

Hey, Hart...you going to do another build any time soon? I want to try the newest...so ditto to the above.

Edited by ilikenwf

Guest hartv427

I'll have a new release soon, probably tommorow, probably 23081. I,ve cleaned out quite a bit of trash to increase memory. Testing now to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Guest Mr.DunnDunn
I'll have a new release soon, probably tommorow, probably 23081. I,ve cleaned out quite a bit of trash to increase memory. Testing now to make sure I haven't missed anything.

hows the new update coming?

Guest hartv427

Latest Version

Hartv427_23081

23081 XIP & SYS

Wifi is Finely fixed for good thanks to WoZZer999 for some help with this !!

Added Kinetic scrolling

Samsung Phone pad is gone WM phone pad is the only phone pad installed

WM 6.5 AlarmSounds and RingsAndAlerts Are in

Trimmed a lot to increase memory

post-471951-1258324222_thumb.png post-471951-1258324237_thumb.png post-471951-1258324246_thumb.png

Edited by hartv427

Guest Rabbi Eli

Do you know if I can restore my multiple email accounts from PIMbackup? The last few releases did not allow that for some reason.

Edited by Rabbi Eli

Guest hartv427

Do you know if I can restore my multiple email accounts from PIMbackup? The last few releases did not allow that for some reason.

Not sure all I use it for is contacts it works well fort that

Guest big_mike_2k6

hey hart quick question how did u get windows media player to play voice recorded memos because your 23071 rom was the only one that has ever done it...i havent tried 23081 yet but im sure it doesnt as well

Guest hartv427
hey hart quick question how did u get windows media player to play voice recorded memos because your 23071 rom was the only one that has ever done it...i havent tried 23081 yet but im sure it doesnt as well

If you mean "voice recorded memos" accesed through "Notes" ? windows media player will play them in 23081.

I didn't know that it was not working in 23071

Guest big_mike_2k6

yea it does work in 23071. i was just wondering how u got it to work because with most other roms they are usually opened by touch player but most roms have touch player removed. windows media player wouldnt even recognize them to even play them. basically what im getting to is great work on having it working

Guest hartv427
yea it does work in 23071. i was just wondering how u got it to work because with most other roms they are usually opened by touch player but most roms have touch player removed. windows media player wouldnt even recognize them to even play them. basically what im getting to is great work on having it working

Ok I understand now it's a .reg thing I change a lot there glad its working for you

Guest ilikenwf

Love the rom, I tried some others, none of them really compare.

Could you tell me what reg key to edit to remove your handle from all of the screens? It's a little annoying.

Edited by ilikenwf

Guest hartv427
Love the rom, I tried some others, none of them really compare.

Could you tell me what reg key to edit to remove your handle from all of the screens? It's a little annoying.

Just delete this key or change it to whatever you would like

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta]

"Today"=""

"Expiry"="Hartv427"