WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

Guest hartv427
Loving the ROMs but I notice one little issue with the Hartv427_6.5.1_V1 and 2 BETA, neither of them appears to have the system information to identify the unit to software. All software that I have that requires activation tells me that the "Owner Name" isn't set but on the same note the link originally is under settings - Personal menu isn't there to be even access this menu. I'm I just simply missing it or is there a fix for this? Without this information I cant activate any ofmy applications.

Also on another note I really couldnt figure out why I havent been receiving the usual lags that I have been noticing from other ROMs and I have figured it out..... You aren't installing FTouchSL trial like all others and this appears to be a good thing, I have a full licensed copy of 2.5 and eveything is smooth without issues also when I install my version Im not using up addition space because 2.1 is installed to rom and cant be deleted. Im starting to lean more to base versions now because the usually dont install FTouchSL 2.10 trial on it...

Nice Job, but hope you can fix the "Owner Information" link.

Owner Information sorry I forgot that :D

to fix use a reg editor go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Owner]

change value "Redirect"="" to nothing wait about 30 sec and soft reset and it will be back

Guest smwoodward
Owner Information sorry I forgot that :D

to fix use a reg editor go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Owner]

change value "Redirect"="" to nothing wait about 30 sec and soft reset and it will be back

sorry, just realized the above screenshots have exactly the button UI i was talking about.

Guest bearhntr

HartV,

I took the battery out of the phone for 5 minutes and put it back in (i got sidetracked - know it did not have to be out that long), and the WIFI feature is now back.

I do not another question, no-one can seem to answer. Why does the BATTERY ICON at the top in the 6.5 ROMs not do anything when you click on it? It use to let you adjust the POWER SETTINGS or bring up the graph of the battery. Why does it now do nothing?

I have installed the LISBIAN CUBIC icons, as they look kewl as hell with your orange/blue theme...but the battery icon before they were loaded did not do anything.

This BATTI that I read about which give you 1% or 5% (as opposed to the 20%) changes in battery level which appears to be SAMSUNGs default. Do you put it in your ROMs? Would you recommend it? Have you ever tried it?

Thanks,

*BH*

Guest blazingwolf
HartV,

I took the battery out of the phone for 5 minutes and put it back in (i got sidetracked - know it did not have to be out that long), and the WIFI feature is now back.

I do not another question, no-one can seem to answer. Why does the BATTERY ICON at the top in the 6.5 ROMs not do anything when you click on it? It use to let you adjust the POWER SETTINGS or bring up the graph of the battery. Why does it now do nothing?

I have installed the LISBIAN CUBIC icons, as they look kewl as hell with your orange/blue theme...but the battery icon before they were loaded did not do anything.

This BATTI that I read about which give you 1% or 5% (as opposed to the 20%) changes in battery level which appears to be SAMSUNGs default. Do you put it in your ROMs? Would you recommend it? Have you ever tried it?

Thanks,

*BH*

Batti will only give you 1% battery increments if it is supported by the battery dll. I don't believe the 1% battery dll is being used in this ROM.

Guest eufouria

I think I might hold out for the 23025 build, any idea of when it could be ready?

Again the question of stability comes to mind, any observations so far?

Guest hartv427
I think I might hold out for the 23025 build, any idea of when it could be ready?

Again the question of stability comes to mind, any observations so far?

I'm working on 23025 and 23028 both are coming along as far as stability the are good maybe tonight :D

Guest smwoodward
I'm working on 23025 and 23028 both are coming along as far as stability the are good maybe tonight :D

by the way, here's a bug i think i found. when you take a picture, it will not automatically resize it to send over mms.

Guest blazingwolf
by the way, here's a bug i think i found. when you take a picture, it will not automatically resize it to send over mms.

That's been around since CC20. You can change the size of the image to the next lower res or retry after the first fail. Both have worked for people.

Guest smwoodward
That's been around since CC20. You can change the size of the image to the next lower res or retry after the first fail. Both have worked for people.

i knew i could change the rez. i did retry and it worked, thanks.

is there a registry setting that i can change that will remap the contacts soft button to open the samsung contacts and to also change the soft button for voicemail to open visual voice mail instead of dialing the number?

Guest hartv427

Try this Open with media album select the picture you want to send click menu - send - as MMS it will ask you if you want to resize it will. Most of my roms have media album in but if not there is a link on my first post Hartv427Cabs you acan find it there

Keep me posted :D

Guest hartv427

Hartv427_V6 is done

23028 XIP & SYS 12 mb Pagepool

Very Different but I like it

Removed:

Windows Live - cab avaliable from MS

My Phone - cab avaliable from MS

Bing not working

Known Issues:

Livesearch "Bing" not working in this Build

Ok/Close button in phone/services is not working Remap hard key to <Ok/Close> work around

Dropdown keys don't display quite right, I'm working on this

Screenshots and link on first post

Guest Rob Storm
Hartv427_V6 is done

23028 XIP & SYS 12 mb Pagepool

Very Different but I like it

Removed:

Windows Live - cab avaliable from MS

My Phone - cab avaliable from MS

Bing not working

Known Issues:

Livesearch "Bing" not working in this Build

Ok/Close button in phone/services is not working Remap hard key to <Ok/Close> work around

Dropdown keys don't display quite right, I'm working on this

Screenshots and link on first post

Oh well, guess I'll flash both Omnias for the third time today... :D

I'm actually happy you left out Bing. It's useless to me as I use Garmin

Guest hartv427
Ok, just not feeling the new layout. So, for the 4th time today, I'm going back to 5.1

V5 is just so much cleaner looking and functional.

The new layout takes some getting use to. I flash about 20 times a day testing

Guest eufouria

Darn. No bing is a deal breaker I'll wait for the next update with fingers crossed, not too much of a problem since there hasn't been any recent word of Point Sense V2 release.