WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

Guest rtimi28
Man that looks good....

/me drools...

dude where did you get that from, is that part of the set up and, how stable is the 23028 or should I wait for 23403. I've been using blazinwolf for a bit now and waiting to get the 2300 series flashed asap.

Guest smwoodward

is there anyway to remap the softbuttons for 6.5 to do other things? example, when you press contacts to open the samsung contacts app instead of the windows mobile contacts?

Guest Shemmy

Quick question with this ROM - does double-tapping in Opera zoom in? I've had a problem using other 23025/28 ROMs where I can'd double-tap to zoom in Opera (or Skyfire).

Guest dkscudder
Quick question with this ROM - does double-tapping in Opera zoom in? I've had a problem using other 23025/28 ROMs where I can'd double-tap to zoom in Opera (or Skyfire).

I'm no version 5 and I haven't had any trouble with it. Both Opera and Skyfire are zooming normally.

Guest eufouria

Just found out my Opera isn't zooming in with double taps. 

*EDIT*

Double tapping in Opera is functional it's simply not the standard rhythm for a double tap.

Edited by eufouria

Guest hartv427

Working with 23034 now It has many improvements over some of the other builds, also working on start menu, control panel and kinetic scrolling. This build will probably be posted befor the weekend is out

Guest eufouria
V6?

Sorry need to revise that, I've found double-tapping works but it's not the quick two taps it's 'one tap*beat* two taps' if you get what I'm saying.

I would think that would be a simple regedit to fix, I'll rummage through SK Tools and Advanced Config and see if I can find the value that sets the timing.

Guest blazingwolf
Sorry need to revise that, I've found double-tapping works but it's not the quick two taps it's 'one tap*beat* two taps' if you get what I'm saying.

I would think that would be a simple regedit to fix, I'll rummage through SK Tools and Advanced Config and see if I can find the value that sets the timing.

This is an issue with the new magnifier that is being built in to the new ROMs. As of yesterday a fix had not been found yet.

Guest peperonikiller

Awesome cook.. I love it simply for the fact its nice and clean, hardly as bloated as most cooked roms. One thing i noticed right away is you need to fix the bluetooth. Im unable to bluetooth over my contacts from my Q9C to my Omnia with your V6. Otherwise.. its awesome. XD

Screen01.bmp

Awesome cook.. I love it simply for the fact its nice and clean, hardly as bloated as most cooked roms. One thing i noticed right away is you need to fix the bluetooth. Im unable to bluetooth over my contacts from my Q9C to my Omnia with your V6. Otherwise.. its awesome. XD

How did you setup bluetooth on your omnia? I use the attached Titanium panel which enables you to setup bluetooth and, in addition, gives you on/off for wifi, phone, bluetooth and data connection. Works great for me when connecting my Omnia with my Parrot system in my car.

Hope this helps.

CComm_V0.3.cab

Guest peperonikiller

I had my bluetooth on, my motorola Q could see my Omnia, but when i try to send over my contacts it says there is an error.. This also happened at first when Bgill released his 23034 cook. Its a bug i think.. no big deal really, i just Synced my contacts with Outlook.. its just a bit quicker to do it with bluetooth

Edited by peperonikiller

Guest eclsnowman

Love the 23028 rom. These clean/base roms are a blessing and a curse. Because, I haven't had to learn how to cook roms to get just the system I want... and no more.

Do you think once some of the new features being introduced lately get figured out you will be able to still cut more fat from you roms? Would love to see a 138-140mb free rom with all the new features. Keep up the good work. I really like where 6.5 is going with these roms.

Guest hartv427

Hartv427_V7 is now uploaded

23034 XIP & SYS

Much improved over 23028 in my opinion

Removed:

Windows Live - cab avaliable from MS

My Phone - cab avaliable from MS

Bing

Known Issues:

Livesearch "Bing" Still not working in this Build

Ok/Close button in phone/services is Still not working

Missing Data conection shortcut on System tab

Classic blue theme has been removed until I can fix it

Added:

HTC Task Manager with transparent button at time display

New Start Menu & Control Panel 3 Portrait & 5 Landscape, New folders & icons

Samsung dialer is back in still has scroling issue you can change to windows dialer via Advanced Config in "Tools"

Wifi fix if it dose not load on reboot

Directions:

If Wifi is missing from Wireless Manager go to Start\Tools click on "Wlanloder" it will open a small window click unload wait for it to process then click Load. Go back to Wireless Manager and Wifi will be there

http://www.4shared.com/file/127221267/12fe...artv427_V7.html

Will Post Screenshots and link on first post

Edited by hartv427

Hartv427_V7 is now uploaded

23034 XIP & SYS

Much improved over 23028 in my opinion

Removed:

Windows Live - cab avaliable from MS

My Phone - cab avaliable from MS

Bing

Known Issues:

Livesearch "Bing" Still not working in this Build

Ok/Close button in phone/services is Still not working

Missing Data conection shortcut on System tab

Classic blue theme has been removed until I can fix it

Added:

HTC Task Manager with transparent button at time display

New Start Menu & Control Panel 3 Portrait & 5 Landscape, New folders & icons

kinetic scrolling

Samsung dialer is back in still has scroling issue you can change to windows dialer via Advanced Config in "Tools"

Wifi fix if it dose not load on reboot

Directions:

If Wifi is missing from Wireless Manager go to Start\Tools click on "Wlanloder" it will open a small window click unload wait for it to process then click Load. Go back to Wireless Manager and Wifi will be there

http://www.4shared.com/file/127221267/12fe...artv427_V7.html

Will Post Screenshots and link on first post

Installed v 7 and I'm having several major problems. The phone is almost non-responsive: it takes a minute, or more sometimes, to go back a screen. Also, HTC task mgr doesn't seem to be there. Is there something to be done to get kinetic scrolling working? Maybe, that's my problem.

Thanks for the help. I'm looking forward to getting 23034 working.

Guest hartv427
Installed v 7 and I'm having several major problems. The phone is almost non-responsive: it takes a minute, or more sometimes, to go back a screen. Also, HTC task mgr doesn't seem to be there. Is there something to be done to get kinetic scrolling working? Maybe, that's my problem.

Hmmm it's been working fine for me let it boot fully before jumping right into things could be it

Keep me posted

I have downloaded the file from 4shared and reflashed myself to check things seem to be fine Hmmm

Edited by hartv427

Guest hartv427

The htc task mgr button is at the minute portion of the title bar clock

Guest eclsnowman

@ hart and mike6:

HTC task manager only works from the today screen. I tried HTC task manager while under the start menu, and under file explorer... but it only brings up the new magnified taskbar. I am having trouble with Kenetic scrolling also. It seems to work in some apps but not others. I know some apps have thier own scroll controls, but for example file-explorer doesn't have kenetic scrolling. File-Explorer has the clunky scroll that will start moving with a flick but doesn't stop until you tap it again.

I love the new roms... but I guess we have to wait for some of the software developers to make thier software compatible. For example Resco Explorer's bottom bar gets cut off by the new windows bottombar.

You are my new cook now that Adryn seems to have found greener pastures. Keep up the good work.

Guest rtimi28

Hart or anyone else who is reading. I really like the samsung widgets and was wondering if someone has done a 6.5 rom with widgets still incoporated in it. If not can someone show me how that works and good job to everyone who keeps creating stable versions of this beta rom.

thanks

Guest blazingwolf
Hart or anyone else who is reading. I really like the samsung widgets and was wondering if someone has done a 6.5 rom with widgets still incoporated in it. If not can someone show me how that works and good job to everyone who keeps creating stable versions of this beta rom.

thanks

I haven't seen one with the widgets still included. You can add them yourself though. Download the version that is in the i900 repository. Works just fine (well, it did on some of the older builds. I haven't tried it with the newer builds).