[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest tingchung_chin
While wm6.5 is slower than wm6.1, no

I don't consider user's opinions about wm6.5, SPB benchmark tells everything. I did many tests and I'm sure that wm6.5 is slow.

There are two fastest roms, mine and s0cks's. Both are wm6.1

here is my rom's spb benchmark chart, the score is 688 (it may change a little bit on your device). I recommend you to do the same test on any wm6.5

i do agree on your ROM, sinan, fast and stable.

the score 688, is it after you install all the programmes or before?

Guest sinancetinkaya
i do agree on your ROM, sinan, fast and stable.

the score 688, is it after you install all the programmes or before?

I did the test after the first start, before install anything.

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi Sinancetinkaya

Could you please add netcf and Camera to your last rom? Please...

If you don't mind, Could you possibly please download these cabs from my cab repository(You'll see the link in the first post) and install yourself ? :D

Guest Taolaoday
If you don't mind, Could you possibly please download these cabs from my cab repository(You'll see the link in the first post) and install yourself ? :D

I knew that, just because I don’t want to install them again after a hard reset (very often _ don’t ask me why?)

BTW, Thank you so much for your rom….Super!

Guest buyukbang

My friend, you're missing the key advantage of ultralite roms. When a new .Net version is released, with ultralite ROMS only an uninstall and install required; but with custom ROMS, a ROM upgrade may be necessary. There are lots of custom ROMs, but no pure ultralite ROM like Sinan's.

I knew that, just because I don’t want to install them again after a hard reset (very often _ don’t ask me why?)

BTW, Thank you so much for your rom….Super!

Edited by buyukbang

Guest sinancetinkaya

I've realized that some users are doing spb benchmark tests when usb cable is plugged (it gives more score)and I just tried the same thing, the score is 901 ;)

Edited by sinancetinkaya

sinan kardeşim sana bir ricam olacak jml today jumba skins programının basitleştirilmiş halini türkçe olarak bi anlatsan veya kurulumunu basitleştirecek bişeyler yapsan mümkünmü acaba bide temiz bir 6.5 rom sunsan valla çok makbule geçer kardeşim yaa senin yapabileceğine inanıyorum rica ediyorum

Guest MasterofMuppets

Hello thanks for this great rom. Im having a major problem with mms. I cant seem to find the mms option. I have installed Samsung MMS DXID1.cab

but still i dont have that option. I have setup my operator settings for mms and wap.

Does anyone know the solution?

Thank you.

Guest norbee007

I'm thinking of flashing to this rom, however nobody wrote about the battery life. This is the most important thing to me ... besides speed. ;) So how long can your Omnia last (with normal use preferably)?

Hi Sinan,

Firstly thanks for the fanatasic job on the ROM. However I am experiencing some problems with my SMS and I desperately need to resolve this problem.

I can't view my SMSes though my Spb Sms counter shows that i have unread Smses.I have looked in my inbox but it appears empty. I can sent out but when someone replies I am unable to view it.

Pls help many thks

Guest sinancetinkaya
Im having a major problem with mms. I cant seem to find the mms option.

it's working, I've tried it a while ago. Make a softreset after install (to the main storage)

I'm thinking of flashing to this rom, however nobody wrote about the battery life. This is the most important thing to me ... besides speed. ;) So how long can your Omnia last (with normal use preferably)?

it depends which program are you using but, i'm sure it's as good as s0cks's and taril's (I used to use them)

Ya the theme program is not working... installed in my storage and reset but doesn't run. Any help?

install it to the main storage

Hi Sinan,

Firstly thanks for the fanatasic job on the ROM. However I am experiencing some problems with my SMS and I desperately need to resolve this problem.

I can't view my SMSes though my Spb Sms counter shows that i have unread Smses.I have looked in my inbox but it appears empty. I can sent out but when someone replies I am unable to view it.

Pls help many thks

I don't use that app, dunno

Edited by sinancetinkaya

it's working, I've tried it a while ago. Make a softreset after install (to the main storage)

it depends which program are you using but, i'm sure it's as good as s0cks's and taril's (I used to use them)

I don't use that app, dunno

Sorry what I meant was messages as in text messages...I can't view them pls do help thks friend

Guest sinancetinkaya
Sorry what I meant was messages as in text messages...I can't view them pls do help thks friend

As I said before, I have no idea

I had had the same issue when i was using MSVoIP.

My rom doesn't use samsung sms stuff, I've changed it to MS default style.

Oh man I am doomed I just phone samsung service center and they gave me a code to type which will hard reset.So just before I do so forgive my ignorance..... just a last question you don't check ur messages at ur inbox counter?

Oh man I am doomed I just phone samsung service center and they gave me a code to type which will hard reset.So just before I do so forgive my ignorance..... just a last question you don't check ur messages at ur inbox counter?

Guest sinancetinkaya

Have you formatted your i900 ;)))))))

I don't know what you're saying by "inbox counter" but everything with my i900 is so far so good since I removed MSVoIP

Have you formatted your i900 ;) ))))))

I don't know what you're saying by "inbox counter" but everything with my i900 is so far so good since I removed MSVoIP

Unfortunately I have but to make matters worse is it back to your Rom. I have tried to update or rather install the original Rom from Samsung site but it is not allowing me to do quote Unverified Rom. If someone could help I will be very grateful...sigh

Guest void3211

I changed to main storage, but it still wont run... It just flickers and nothing happens like Pandamaci said before. I don't know why ;)

Guest sinancetinkaya
Unfortunately I have but to make matters worse is it back to your Rom. I have tried to update or rather install the original Rom from Samsung site but it is not allowing me to do quote Unverified Rom. If someone could help I will be very grateful...sigh

Make a search in forum for "how to fix incorrect version"

I changed to main storage, but it still wont run... It just flickers and nothing happens like Pandamaci said before. I don't know why ;)

I just fixed it and it's working now, download the cab from the cab repository and install again

Hi,

Flashed your ROM, Sinan, and like it. Thank you.

I have two issues, I would appreciate if somebody push me to the right direction:

1. I am receiving my email directly from the exchange server. The connection is working: when I tap send/receive (or sync in Activesync) I got my mails. However, the scheduled (set to every 15 minutes) sync is not working. With previous ROMs it worked well, I would need it with this rom too...

2. I've installed the camera program, it works ok. I would like to restore the camera button functionality, but I cant do it under Settings->Buttons (because there is option only for Camera Hold to set the program).

Regards

Nandi