[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi,

Flashed your ROM, Sinan, and like it. Thank you.

I have two issues, I would appreciate if somebody push me to the right direction:

1. I am receiving my email directly from the exchange server. The connection is working: when I tap send/receive (or sync in Activesync) I got my mails. However, the scheduled (set to every 15 minutes) sync is not working. With previous ROMs it worked well, I would need it with this rom too...

2. I've installed the camera program, it works ok. I would like to restore the camera button functionality, but I cant do it under Settings->Buttons (because there is option only for Camera Hold to set the program).

Regards

Nandi

1. No idea, I didn't touch there

2. Camera button already should work, mine works. It might need a restart

Guest norbee007

I'm using this rom for around 10 days and I really love it! Very stable, fast, battery life is great (minimum 4 days ...), and had no issues with it ... until today. Sound is good and I can watch movies and listen to music properly, however after the first call, the ringtone gets muted and the vibration is turned off, but the other programs still have sound. I have to enable the ringtone again and the vibration, however after a call, they disable again. o_O What can cause the problem? I haven't installed anything before the problem. Only HR can solve this?

Guest zen_usuario

Hello, Sinan.

I've attempted to install your last (today) and I've got a decompression error, twice, new downloading twice also.

I'm using PeaZip for decompress it, but also Universal Extractor, and both give me a CRC error.

Thanks!

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hello, Sinan.

I've attempted to install your last (today) and I've got a decompression error, twice, new downloading twice also.

I'm using PeaZip for decompress it, but also Universal Extractor, and both give me a CRC error.

Thanks!

Umm, I'll check the file. Have you tried winrar ?

Guest engmisho

Great UltraClean rom, with Great Battery life, BUT...... No Camera Icon in program files menu !!!! How to take pictures ??? I couldn't locate the camera software in Windows folder also !!!

pls help

Guest sinancetinkaya
Great UltraClean rom, with Great Battery life, BUT...... No Camera Icon in program files menu !!!! How to take pictures ??? I couldn't locate the camera software in Windows folder also !!!

pls help

Didn't you read anything in the first post, did you ?

This is mine and I just installed the cab file to "my storage"

4221806641_5e667b4296_o.jpg

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
Your newest rom seems awesome (the last one was great too) but why no phone part? o_O

umm, a good question, I don't know why :)

Edited by sinancetinkaya

I flashed new ROM (was trying to prevent it but the promise of a faster GPS lured me in, even though I don't know what it means exactly :) ), so had to reinstall everything.

Sinan, Pako777's modded camera cab does not create shortcut. Maybe the standard camera cab does. I prefer Pako's version because op the timestamp in the photo's filename.

Didn't you read anything in the first post, did you ?

This is mine and I just installed the cab file to "my storage"

4221806641_5e667b4296_o.jpg

Guest sinancetinkaya
I flashed new ROM (was trying to prevent it but the promise of a faster GPS lured me in, even though I don't know what it means exactly :) ), so had to reinstall everything.

Sinan, Pako777's modded camera cab does not create shortcut. Maybe the standard camera cab does. I prefer Pako's version because op the timestamp in the photo's filename.

I disabled GPS logging for faster gps connection, you can find the solution here

About camera shortcut, Sorry guys ;) it's my mistake, I forgot to update the cab file in my cab repository, I'm uploading it now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest norbee007

I flashed your latest ROM and it's really fast, but I can't connect to wifi networks. :S Before flashing there was no problem, but I can't get it to work. Do you have some ideas as to how I can fix this? It connects, but Skyfire can't connect and any other program that uses internet connection. ;)

I flashed your latest ROM and it's really fast, but I can't connect to wifi networks. :S Before flashing there was no problem, but I can't get it to work. Do you have some ideas as to how I can fix this? It connects, but Skyfire can't connect and any other program that uses internet connection. ;)

No problems using WiFi here using any of Sinan's roms including latest. Just so you know it isn't a rom problem. Also no particuar settings necessary.

Guest norbee007

HR solved the problem ... but I have to start over the installation of my programs -sigh-

Isn't there a good way to automate this process, like with XDA UC but installing to my storage?

HR solved the problem ... but I have to start over the installation of my programs -sigh-

Isn't there a good way to automate this process, like with XDA UC but installing to my storage?

I guess by adding XDA_UC you can't call it an UltraClean ROM anymore ;-)