[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

1) alarms do not go off if PDA is off (standby)

I noticed this myself. One day I arrived late at work because the alarm did not go off.

4) setting wifi to not switch off still turns off (common problem with DXID1)

This is kinda annoying. Is there a fix for this?

Guest sinancetinkaya
sinancetinkaya, is there any chance you'll be creating a 6.5 ROM? I had to ask, since the appeal of an extreme ultra lite ROM would be irresistible.

I've been waiting for the final version of wm6.5. We have to say thanks to sector, Khuanchai, dddrko, shokka9 and the others that I couldn't remember. They spend a lot of their time on every new wm6.5 version. I'm very busy man so I don't have a lot of time for these stuffs.

well I dont post on here to often but im happy with this rom BUT....

1) alarms do not go off if PDA is off (standby)

2) setting a MIDI file as a notify doesnt work

3) time based applications do not go off at set time (as in 1)

4) setting wifi to not switch off still turns off (common problem with DXID1)

I dont like win 6.5 which is what most cooks are moving too.

again excellent work a True ultralite cooker!

1-3. Which alarm program have you used ? Samsung clock or default alarm of WM ?

2. Can you explain this issue more with screen shots ?

4. It works well on mine

Frankly Pandamaci was way over the top and sinan you weren't much better. I missed the link to the repository on mediafire. Hang me from the nearest gallows.

I really appreciate the work and the enormous effort that ROM cooks provide for free as well as the much bigger effort involved in supporting the "products" after they're released. However, it's responses like these which keep people from asking questions and turn this into a little closed clique rather than a welcoming place for all which is what MoDaCo used to feel like.

Please accept my apologizes

Guest sinancetinkaya
I use "Pocket Alarm". Try it out and see if this app works for you.

I believe the best alarm program is free version of G-Alarm. Unfortunately, it's not free anymore. The last freeware version is 1.5.1 which I'm using currently.

Guest Bouvrie

I must be losing it, but somehow I can't quite figure out how to get my Operator settings configured properly. I basically need the original OperatorSettings, as entering the connection settings manually don't seem to connect... :)

I already copied over the OperatorSettings.exe and IMEI files from another DX1 ROM, and while the app does start now, it can't find the underlying settings. There must be a file I'm missing, anyone?

I'm pretty happy with the bareness of this ROM, although I do think Configuration-feats like Operator Settings and Theme should've been kept in. I really hate having icons around that don't do anything... :)

Unless I can get my network configuration up & running on this ultraclean ROM, I fear that I will need to have to go into ROM cooking myself, as I think the other alternative 6.1 LITE ROM (shokka's black app'ed one) is bloated already. :)

Edited by Bouvrie

I've been waiting for the final version of wm6.5. We have to say thanks to sector, Khuanchai, dddrko, shokka9 and the others that I couldn't remember. They spend a lot of their time on every new wm6.5 version. I'm very busy man so I don't have a lot of time for these stuffs.

How about the WM 6.1 from Omnia II ? Looks like a good candidate for your next Super ROM...

Excellent Rom, Sinancetinkaya. Just now upgraded and testing. After loading all my favourite programs, I will give feedback. As far as the basic programmes are concerned and after going through these 8 pages for more than few times to correct my installations, I came across the error in 'Large start Menu'. I installed and done soft reset. But the 'programs' and 'settings' in the startmenu are not opening. Looks strange. I uninstalled and both are opening.

Any suggesition?

merhaba sinan gercekten cok güzel bir rom yapmıssın large start menuyu kurduğum zaman programs ve settings e tıklanmıyor menude soruna bi bakar mısın kolay gelsin

Guest sinancetinkaya
merhaba sinan gercekten cok güzel bir rom yapmıssın large start menuyu kurduğum zaman programs ve settings e tıklanmıyor menude soruna bi bakar mısın kolay gelsin

I also said before, make softreset after install

Daha önce de söyledim, kurduktan sonra softreset atın

Edited by sinancetinkaya

1-3. Which alarm program have you used ? Samsung clock or default alarm of WM ?

2. Can you explain this issue more with screen shots ?

4. It works well on mine

default alarm of WM doesnt sound when time has arrived. im using PhoneWeaver which is a profiles for WM devices (based on time). worked fine till i used this ROM.

2) I have "pacman.mid" which I can assign as a notify for SMS/TXT messages but doesnt play when one comes in. Some roms it works other dont. something about sys/xip or something im told.

4) sorry I should have meantioned when you put the phone in standby (off), wifi turns off even thou the setting is turned off.

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi, sinancetinkaya. My camera not work, I tried download from link, but nothing in link. Pls up load again. Thanks

files are over there but mediafire has a problem at the moment

a hint: try to put a letter in the search area on mediafire

clipboard02bq.jpg

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi, sinancetinkaya. My camera not work, I tried download from link, but nothing in link. Pls up load again. Thanks

here is mediafire's answer

Thank you for contacting Mediafire and for notifying us regarding your files not showing in your account. Our technical department was notified of the problem and was able to isolate and repair this situation. You should be able to access your files in your account at this time as well as send out sharing URL links to folders for others to view.

When you go to www.mediafire.com please clear your cache and do a hard refresh (CTRL + R) prior to logging into your account. This will ensure that your files will load properly and without delay. When we tested the files we noticed that without doing this, there was a delay in the files loading.

Now I can dl. I like your Rom, but it have small bug: I was selected wake up device by pressing Front button but when turn on I can only by Power button. Can you help me fix it?

Thanks

Guest sinancetinkaya
Now I can dl. I like your Rom, but it have small bug: I was selected wake up device by pressing Front button but when turn on I can only by Power button. Can you help me fix it?

Thanks

Because you have downloaded BTAR version. As the developer mentioned

Releases:

[1-Mar-2009] Release 3

Adds the FM Radio driver.

Known issues:

1. Device can only be woken up from suspend mode using the power button.

if it's annoyed you, install normal version

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Samsung Clock.cab is updated. Alarm problem is fixed. Make a softreset after install

I've found two more small issues. Maybe they aren't bugs at all:

- first I set up an alarm in samsung clock, and set the notification to VIBRATE

- if the phone is set to silent mode, the alarm goes off, but it does not vibrate (so I'm late for work)

- if the phone is set to vibrate mode, the alarm goes off AND it vibrates, so it wakes me up

- if the phone is set to flight mode (phone off) + silent, the alarm goes off, but it does not vibrate (so I'm late for work)

- if the phone is set to flight mode (phone off) + VIBRATE, the alarm goes off, but it does not vibrate (so I'm late for work, again)

Could you please have a look at it?

Guest sinancetinkaya
Does this address the issues raised by Pandamaci (see the post before yours)?

it is not the rom's problem, it is clock cab's problem. I need to find out the problem with the cab. You may use another alarm program untill I fix the cab

Edited by sinancetinkaya