[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Update mine to 20090930 version yesterday.

Fast & stable just like 20090806 version. Didn't see significant speed improvement (it's fast already), but additional free memory is awesome!

Quick to download, flash to rom in almost no time (compare to other ROM), and perform best ! Very Recommended (for experienced user).

Guest gecata

Thanks for great rom. It's fastest rom from all roms i installed. After install .NET 3.5 all software working fine. Can confirm SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 working fine and stable. Also HTC Task Manager (adapted for omnia), Finger suite, NoData, OmniaNoThread, Resco File Explorer, YouTube 2.2.7, MS Office Mobile.

Now will try M2d and will poste result here.

Again, THANKS MAN FOR STABLE, FAST and REALY CLEAN ROM!

P.S. This is tested software with rom with 4 mb page pool.

Edited by gecata

Guest nixxss

just wondering with this rom.. reason i don't wanna go back is the little menus but been using SPB shell 4 a couple of days so i think i can get by with most of the standard menus.. has anyone tested the rom doing a few things at a time.. I'm on 6.5 rom and keep getting low memory errors and can't play music while surfing for example.. videos skip while it checks mail, etc..

Guest melvynadam
No phone part (if you're using earlier version than dxid1, you've to update phone part manually)

Any recommendations? Looking for an appropriate radio/phone component to install.

Guest tirmis

Hi there, great job you've done here. my problesm is, although I've installed Samsung MMS DXID1.cab I can't see anything about mms in my messages. Here is the screen.

post-581713-1254662138_thumb.jpg

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi there, great job you've done here. my problesm is, although I've installed Samsung MMS DXID1.cab I can't see anything about mms in my messages. Here is the screen.

If I remember mms and text messages are at the same place, aren't they ?

Try to send an mms message yourself, Text Messages/New/Add picture or video, then it'll be multimedia message

Sorry, It's been long time since i last used MMS. I don't remember very well but when I fixed the mms cab it was working (I tried it)

Guest gecata
Any recommendations? Looking for an appropriate radio/phone component to install.

DXID1 is fine. If You want i can upload XBIC1 witch is newer, but not tested (by me). I test it for 2 day's, but can't say is there difference. After little more test will post result. I need to use on a working days to fill is there difference.

Bye.

Guest tirmis
If I remember mms and text messages are at the same place, aren't they ?

Try to send an mms message yourself, Text Messages/New/Add picture or video, then it'll be multimedia message

Sorry, It's been long time since i last used MMS. I don't remember very well but when I fixed the mms cab it was working (I tried it)

I can"t access my messages :) I can goto my inbox but I can"t open any of the messages and when go to menu->new->sms nothing happens :D

Edited by tirmis

Guest sinancetinkaya
DXID1 is fine. If You want i can upload XBIC1 witch is newer, but not tested (by me). I test it for 2 day's, but can't say is there difference. After little more test will post result. I need to use on a working days to fill is there difference.

Bye.

Actually I've made a rom with that but I'm not sure about it. Things with that build are not certain and there aren't much feedbacks. IC means year and month, in this case DXID1 is newer version. Anyway, if you want to test my XBIC1 rom then I'll upload it and will write the link here.

I can"t access my messages :) I can goto my inbox but I can"t open any of the messages and when go to menu->new->messaging nothing happens :D

Okay, I'll check it

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
I can"t access my messages :) I can goto my inbox but I can"t open any of the messages and when go to menu->new->messaging nothing happens :D

Are you using my mms cab file?

I've tried and it's working. Do a soft reset after install.

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest tirmis
Are you using my mms cab file?

I've tried and it's working. Do a soft reset after install.

Yes I am using yours and I did a soft reset, but nothing happened.

Guest gecata
Actually I've made a rom with that but I'm not sure about it. Things with that build are not certain and there aren't much feedbacks. IC means year and month, in this case DXID1 is newer version. Anyway, if you want to test my XBIC1 rom then I'll upload it and will write the link here.

Yes man. Give a link, i will test and post feedback.

Thanks!

Guest sinancetinkaya
Ooops! Got black screen with "Samsung Omnia" after flash! Can You check this?

okay i'll check it tomorrow

i'll give you the link as PM

i don't want to confuse others

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest melvynadam

I'm using the 4mb pagepool Sept 30th release together with the PUIE1 radio.

Thanks for a great ROM. I can confirm that all of the following apps are working fine:

• Spb Mobile Shell, Diary, Keyboard, Wireless Monitor, and Phone Suite
  • Pocket Informant 8.5
  • CityTime
  • Total Commander
  • Resco Bubbles
  • YouTube

Edited by melvynadam

Guest tirmis
I'm using the 4mb pagepool Sept 30th release together with the PUIE1 radio.

Thanks for a great ROM. I can confirm that all of the following apps are working fine:

• Spb Mobile Shell, Diary, Keyboard, Wireless Monitor, and Phone Suite
  • Pocket Informant 8.5
  • CityTime
  • Total Commander
  • Resco Bubbles
  • YouTube

Well, I've tried and couldn't install fingerboard 2.1 :D anyone had the same issue?

note: sorry, my bad, I forgot to install netframe , sorry sorry :)

Edited by tirmis

I've found two more small issues. Maybe they aren't bugs at all:

- first I set up an alarm in samsung clock, and set the notification to VIBRATE

- if the phone is set to silent mode, the alarm goes off, but it does not vibrate (so I'm late for work)

- if the phone is set to vibrate mode, the alarm goes off AND it vibrates, so it wakes me up

- if the phone is set to flight mode (phone off) + silent, the alarm goes off, but it does not vibrate (so I'm late for work)

- if the phone is set to flight mode (phone off) + VIBRATE, the alarm goes off, but it does not vibrate (so I'm late for work, again)

Could you please have a look at it?

Bad news :) Still not working.

Installed it twice, soft-reset, nothing. In all 3 of the 4 above cases the phone does not vibrate. Do I need to do some additional settings?

Guest sinancetinkaya
Bad news :) Still not working.

Installed it twice, soft-reset, nothing. In all 3 of the 4 above cases the phone does not vibrate. Do I need to do some additional settings?

did I say I fixed it ?

There are tens of alarm programs, I have never used samsung clock's alarm feature so far

Edited by sinancetinkaya

did I say I fixed it ?

There are tens of alarm programs, I have never used samsung clock's alarm feature so far

You said "updated" twice after my first post, I thought at least one of it was adressed to me.

I guess I'll just have to use another alarm program ...

Guest sinancetinkaya
You said "updated" twice after my first post, I thought at least one of it was adressed to me.

I guess I'll just have to use another alarm program ...

I recommend G-Alarm 1.5.1 (which is free). I guarantee you're going to love it :)

Edited by sinancetinkaya