[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest encyclopaedia
My phone with this rom doesn't recieve files via bluetooth... Is there any way to fix this?

same problem 

sending via bt ok

but

receiving via bt is not possible

Guest sinancetinkaya
same problem 

sending via bt ok

but

receiving via bt is not possible

Umm, my omnia i900 is at the service now. I'll check this issue when it's back

I installed the updated ROM. Can it be that Samsung Theme is no longer working with it? Or it's just me?

Guest sinancetinkaya
I installed the updated ROM. Can it be that Samsung Theme is no longer working with it? Or it's just me?

"no longer" ? My roms don't have Samsung Theme, Operator Settings, Large Start Menu since my second rom.

"no longer" ? My roms don't have Samsung Theme, Operator Settings, Large Start Menu since my second rom.

I know they don't have it, I'm using your ROM for months now. But the cab can be downloaded from your Samsung programs repository. I used it with the previous version of the ROM and it worked fine. With this updated one it doesn't start.

Guest sinancetinkaya
I know they don't have it, I'm using your ROM for months now. But the cab can be downloaded from your Samsung programs repository. I used it with the previous version of the ROM and it worked fine. With this updated one it doesn't start.

Did you install it to main storage and make a softreset after install ?

Guest encyclopaedia

salam sinan bacha 

i flashed PUIE phone part , but   BT still not working 

I noticed also the battery go very fast , in the previous rom made by you the battery would last 4-5 days !!!!

shokran for u in advance

Guest morph1118

Very good ROM, Thank you. I have much space for other apps to install. Btw, regarding Buttons/ Wake Up in the Personal setting, If i chose it still it doesn't work. I still have to use the power button to wake up my phone, is this expected? Also I would like to ask if what app I need so that my phone will be able to recognize Chinese pr korean characters? Many thanks

Guest morph1118

I would just like to add that I can receive files via BT, I tried sending an audio file from my nokia phone to my omnia and i received the file. I added this bcoz I notice that some posted that they have this problem

Guest sinancetinkaya

Sorry guys. Although I wrote the problem of the Bluetooth Fixed (BTAR) version in the first post, the same issue has been reported over and over again. So I'm going to remove it.

For receiving files via bluetooth issue, you can use moBlue or DrYar-Bluetooth as a temporary solution.

Guest encyclopaedia
Sorry guys. Although I wrote the problem of the Bluetooth Fixed (BTAR) version in the first post, the same issue has been reported over and over again. So I'm going to remove it.

For receiving files via bluetooth issue, you can use moBlue or DrYar-Bluetooth as a temporary solution.

sorry bro

but i am using the last rom which came with LZX compression  ( not BTAR )

this is it :

2009/09/30 revision 2

No phone part (if you're using earlier version than dxid1, you've to update phone part manually)

LZX compression

Free storage is increased to 193 mb

4 mb PagePool version http://www.mediafire.com/?gtj3ozozfww

8 mb PagePool version http://www.mediafire.com/?zmwiwy3nmv0

and have problem with receiving via bt i mentioned b4 

sorry again if i disturb u , I ' ll try DrYar bt and if the problem is still there I 'll tell u

thank u in advance

Edited by encyclopaedia

Guest sinancetinkaya

encyclopaedia

no you weren't, bluetooth fixed version has wakeup problem due to liad's driver.I had written it in the first message but noone read it, liad also mentioned the same thing in his topic.

My i900 is at the repair service now and I'll check the bluetooth problem when my i900 is back. For now try moblue or dryar bluetooth

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Did you install it to main storage and make a softreset after install ?

Hard Reset -> Install Samsung Theme to main storage -> Soft Reset -> Not working.

The "x" in the upper right corner changes for a millisec to "OK", but nothing happens, Theme does not start.

Guest encyclopaedia
encyclopaedia

no you weren't, bluetooth fixed version has wakeup problem due to liad's driver.I had written it in the first message but noone read it, liad also mentioned the same thing in his topic.

My i900 is at the repair service now and I'll check the bluetooth problem when my i900 is back. For now try moblue or dryar bluetooth

thank you Mr. Sinan  for responding

I've tried DrYar Bt  , but with no success when I try to receive file via Bt the sender get message that I refused connection although my omnia don't notify me about the connection !!!!

thank you in advance

Guest sinancetinkaya
thank you Mr. Sinan  for responding

I've tried DrYar Bt  , but with no success when I try to receive file via Bt the sender get message that I refused connection although my omnia don't notify me about the connection !!!!

thank you in advance

Please try this cab and let me know the results.

Guest encyclopaedia
Please try this cab and let me know the results.

Don't works ,

I noticed that when I add new device to my list , ther is no " obex service " ??? even after installition of the cab you put !!

could you pls upload DXID1 phone part to try to flash 

Guest sinancetinkaya
Don't works ,

I noticed that when I add new device to my list , ther is no " obex service " ??? even after installition of the cab you put !!

could you pls upload DXID1 phone part to try to flash 

phone part is not related

There is no possibility, even so I'll ask you; You open the beam when you try to receive a file via BT, do you ?

Guest encyclopaedia
phone part is not related

There is no possibility, even so I'll ask you; You open the beam when you try to receive a file via BT, do you ?

No need to ask , Finally it worked after 2 softreset :) :(  

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Mr.Sinan , YOU ARE THE BEST REALLY  ;) ;)

thank again

Guest encyclopaedia

Dear Mr.Sinan 

I've suggestion

1- Is there any possibility you include XDA-UAC in the next revisions " for sielent & auto installtion "

2- is it possible i can re-cook ur rom for my personal use " medical apps + textbooks.....etc " and if so , how pls

thank you again 

Ahmed