Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
New titanium selector sounds cool! But there's no rush, man. No need to apologize :)

well all is done only thing holding me up is icontacts may have to release without it this time

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Chadnan

this phone is way better than the iphone. it doesn't need some "half-baked" apple program halting its own technological, creative, and artistic advances.

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys i try a lot of thing and issues like crazy for 2 days so then i flashed back to earlier build and same problem so i knew then it wasnt the build or rom so i did a hard reset and wiped my whole phone reflash most every issue was gone so im just tightening things up and it will be ready not sure what was wrong something getting stuck or not overwriting shld have did hard reset 2 days ago lol

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys all is working good now only thing is with icontacts i keep getting a reg error when building im trying a few more thing if not sorry ill just have to release without but it does work as a cab i will release monday after work

Guest Chadnan

damn dude ... sorry to hear all that ... everything happens for a reason tho. Very awesome of you to be handling all our problems and wants with everything going on. maybe it even proved a way to get your mind off things? Either way all the effort is extremely appreciated! Thank you.

Guest techmaster7545

Thanks for understanding , im uploading now so wont be long

Updating post while we wait .

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Chadnan

Everything works great on the ROM man. Very nice work. Thanks for cooking the jblend in there! And i got the midomi working great with sector's cab and that reg hack.

Guest techmaster7545
Everything works great on the ROM man. Very nice work. Thanks for cooking the jblend in there! And i got the midomi working great with sector's cab and that reg hack.

thank so much for the comment , i tried midomi cooking anyway and keep saying network error as soon as it opened thats why it was not in there

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Chadnan
thank so much for the comment , i tried midomi cooking anyway and keep saying network error as soon as it opened thats why it was not in there

of course. yeah, i saw you were trying to cook it. that would be neat, it's a handy app, but the cab/reg tweak combo works great on your ROM. The blue looks sweet too! (i stumbled upon crazy radd's blue full screen volume skin - it's pretty hot) Ive always been partial to the red black look, but I'll ride the blue train for a little while. Good luck dude. And Thank you.

Guest techmaster7545
of course. yeah, i saw you were trying to cook it. that would be neat, it's a handy app, but the cab/reg tweak combo works great on your ROM. The blue looks sweet too! (i stumbled upon crazy radd's blue full screen volume skin - it's pretty hot) Ive always been partial to the red black look, but I'll ride the blue train for a little while. Good luck dude. And Thank you.

yea Bga7X was telling abt the reg tweak tried it and works good , yea im a fan of red and black just tried blue for a change but will be back to red ,thanks