Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest event121

w00t! Your skills have made my red and black themed Omnia the envy of many of my coworkers. Thanks a ton!

Edited by event121

Guest techmaster7545
w00t! Your skills have made my red and black themed Omnia the envy of many of my coworkers. Thanks a ton!

thank you no sweet glad u like

Guest techmaster7545
Any word on the camera? O:)

Man i opened the exe and both dll files and dont see anything that deals with how it saves pics

there are a few binary codes but dnt know much abt how to read it sorry .

Guest maxtcee

hey flashed your blue rom looks great still not used to it but me likes only thing is i added icontacts and now when im iin that screen the mouse dont work also are you planning to make a green rom

Guest techmaster7545
hey flashed your blue rom looks great still not used to it but me likes only thing is i added icontacts and now when im iin that screen the mouse dont work also are you planning to make a green rom

cool hope u like , i will load and test my mouse , as for green rom not sure might also might do themes on my skin page then 1 cab will change whole theme

Guest necosino
Man i opened the exe and both dll files and dont see anything that deals with how it saves pics

there are a few binary codes but dnt know much abt how to read it sorry .

So it won't be possible to just skin the other .exe like you did for the stock one? :D

Guest techmaster7545
So it won't be possible to just skin the other .exe like you did for the stock one? :D

yes i can skin the camera any color u talking abt the black and blue camera its just from the black cabs that bga7x post but yes i can skin it diffrent however u like

Guest AaronsDarts

Any word on the two that I asked about making a Chome plugin to turn on the GPS, and to show the task when you start up the phone on the lock screen like the calendar events show?

Guest techmaster7545
Any word on the two that I asked about making a Chome plugin to turn on the GPS, and to show the task when you start up the phone on the lock screen like the calendar events show?

talked with bga7x and it not possible , also the lockscreen thing is possible but havent figured it out yet

Guest techmaster7545
does the dialer lock fix work?

i tried it but it changed the dialer skin and didn't lock :D

yes on my roms the dialer is disabled , the fix is based on the i900 secdialer with white font numbers which i run and works good , and i stated if u didnt use my 4.1 rom not to use the fix from 4.2 and on this fix is included in rom if the dialer has black numbers its i910

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

thanks to the help of bga7x i will be doing 23034 in the next week which theme sld i cook with it 1 i already have or a new one give feedback

Guest jezze boi
yes on my roms the dialer is disabled , the fix is based on the i900 secdialer with white font numbers which i run and works good , and i stated if u didnt use my 4.1 rom not to use the fix from 4.2 and on this fix is included in rom if the dialer has black numbers its i910

oh... oops

sorry...

i had read that but i guess i forgot

sweet roms and great skinning btw :D

Guest MadDogg2288
thanks to the help of bga7x i will be doing 23034 in the next week which theme sld i cook with it 1 i already have or a new one give feedback

i say use the blue one. i like the look of that on the best.......btw i am the 4.6 one now and all in all its great, but it freezes every once in a while and when i midomi it freezes up as well(i have to pull the battery to reset) when i flashed the crimson i did not have any of these problems, i love your work keepit up man

Guest techmaster7545
i say use the blue one. i like the look of that on the best.......btw i am the 4.6 one now and all in all its great, but it freezes every once in a while and when i midomi it freezes up as well(i have to pull the battery to reset) when i flashed the crimson i did not have any of these problems, i love your work keepit up man

never had any freezes on my phone as of yet and i have used midomi with no prob i will double check this for the next build

Guest MadDogg2288
never had any freezes on my phone as of yet and i have used midomi with no prob i will double check this for the next build

when i use midomi and try to hit the menu button it freezes and i dont get to the menu button

Guest techmaster7545
when i use midomi and try to hit the menu button it freezes and i dont get to the menu button

im not getting this prob at all

@ everyone

is anyone else having this issue

Guest techmaster7545
Hey do you know of any program the makes it easier to use tasks on a day format type thing?

not right off hand but ill be on the look out

Guest jezze boi
im not getting this prob at all

@ everyone

is anyone else having this issue

people who posted the cab for midomi said that the i910 has issues with the two SKs that they're not working and it freezes the app

when this happens to me all i do is press the hardware button i assigned to task manager and close midomi and restart it

have not found a fix on this yet...