Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest AaronsDarts

Having a problem now. I am trying to use the facebook chat thing. every time i click on facebook then move it over to facebook chat from the Chome it will still give me the error about the FIM file. I have downloaded it and it works I just installed it to my device and its under program files on the device. How and I able to edit the home one under the facebook app to know where to go instead of trying to open up a bogas file?

Guest techmaster7545
Having a problem now. I am trying to use the facebook chat thing. every time i click on facebook then move it over to facebook chat from the Chome it will still give me the error about the FIM file. I have downloaded it and it works I just installed it to my device and its under program files on the device. How and I able to edit the home one under the facebook app to know where to go instead of trying to open up a bogas file?

the keyboard is having a issue so the new build will not have the shokka keyboard i will make sure this issue is fixed for new build as for facebook home ill post the reg fix in a sec

Facebook Plugin reg fix

hklm\software\microsoft\chome\cfacebook\page1\actionurl = \windows\facebook.exe

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest AaronsDarts
the keyboard is having a issue so the new build will not have the shokka keyboard i will make sure this issue is fixed for new build as for facebook home ill post the reg fix in a sec

Facebook Plugin reg fix

hklm\software\microsoft\chome\cfacebook\page1\actionurl = \windows\facebook.exe

Ok so how do I get into the reg? to fix that?

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys all i like is to skin the new keyboard im no longer using the one i always do time for a change stay tuned

Didnt skin it as of yet not sure if i even will maybe later

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest event121
i take there are no issues as of yet guess thats a good thing if they are just let me know.

holy sh** TM!

best ROM ever

you are THE man.

amazingly fast

no crashes

the only issues (if you can even call them issues) is the known Phone Settings and not being able to OK out of there (can't even use a mapped hard key to OK, just soft reset after I made my changes)

bubble breaker not installed (but who plays that anyways)

Midomi not installed - hunting for a .cab now *EDIT found Sector's, installing and testing

The skull is a little crazy, but I changed the BG to the red and black lines that was the background for the dialer - preference for home screen for me.

But seriously, this is THE Rom I am leaving on here until I upgrade. which I have available in 15 days, but probably won't because I'm still waiting on O2 to be announced by VZW. though there is one HTC phone that has some VERY tempting features with 6.5 (10/06, look online).

No complaints. Only praise. This one rocks. Love the new Red/Grey hourglass and skins.

Edited by event121

Guest techmaster7545
holy sh** TM!

best ROM ever

you are THE man.

amazingly fast

no crashes

the only issues (if you can even call them issues) is the known Phone Settings and not being able to OK out of there (can't even use a mapped hard key to OK, just soft reset after I made my changes)

bubble breaker not installed (but who plays that anyways)

Midomi not installed - hunting for a .cab now *EDIT found Sector's, installing and testing

The skull is a little crazy, but I changed the BG to the red and black lines that was the background for the dialer - preference for home screen for me.

But seriously, this is THE Rom I am leaving on here until I upgrade. which I have available in 15 days, but probably won't because I'm still waiting on O2 to be announced by VZW. though there is one HTC phone that has some VERY tempting features with 6.5 (10/06, look online).

No complaints. Only praise. This one rocks. Love the new Red/Grey hourglass and skins.

thanks bro glad u like it , the skull is for the halloween season lol

Guest ryno357
i will starting my version of the neo rom shortly stay tuned

well, I am impressed.. You have one of the best looking, functional ROMS I have installed to date. (I usually read and dont post) but I am very pleased with the FUNCTION of this ROM. I am having trouble with Microsoft exchange server syncing (through google) but that is the only issue I have found. Very good job TM.. Where is your paypal button.. You deserve it!

Guest techmaster7545
well, I am impressed.. You have one of the best looking, functional ROMS I have installed to date. (I usually read and dont post) but I am very pleased with the FUNCTION of this ROM. I am having trouble with Microsoft exchange server syncing (through google) but that is the only issue I have found. Very good job TM.. Where is your paypal button.. You deserve it!

thanks i try to make it run and look the best i can before i post it , the button should be right before the downloads on first page and again thanks for the kind words and donation

Guest MadDogg2288

i have to agree this rom is like butter....i love it. But is it me or did you take out xt9, if so is there a cab to get it back..... I use the samsung keypad and phonepad alot and the keyboard very rarely. I know it was in 5.1 cuz i just flashed last night and i was texting alot yesterday......Thanks for the help man again GREAT F***ING ROM

Guest techmaster7545
i have to agree this rom is like butter....i love it. But is it me or did you take out xt9, if so is there a cab to get it back..... I use the samsung keypad and phonepad alot and the keyboard very rarely. I know it was in 5.1 cuz i just flashed last night and i was texting alot yesterday......Thanks for the help man again GREAT F***ING ROM

thanks bro , no i always have xt9 in im using it now on the same rom i hate it myself o just thought abt it im thinking abt shokkas keyboard has it not sure abt keypad and phonepad let me check

yea i just looked it is there in the keypad hit the middle button has a t on the button and changes to xt9

let me know and post which version u running cause i always have it in there

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest MadDogg2288
thanks bro , no i always have xt9 in im using it now on the same rom i hate it myself o just thought abt it im thinking abt shokkas keyboard has it not sure abt keypad and phonepad let me check

yea i just looked it is there in the keypad hit the middle button has a t on the button and changes to xt9

let me know and post which version u running cause i always have it in there

im runnig 5.3 right now and i checked all the keyboards and i dont have xt9 at all even with it on it still spells like its in tap mode any ideas

Guest techmaster7545
im runnig 5.3 right now and i checked all the keyboards and i dont have xt9 at all even with it on it still spells like its in tap mode any ideas

thats wierd mine is working ill be releasing another rom here in the next few days not sure if i have a cab ready , maybe post a screen shot so i can see and compare

Guest MadDogg2288
thats wierd mine is working ill be releasing another rom here in the next few days not sure if i have a cab ready , maybe post a screen shot so i can see and compare

here are some shots in the one pic with text message i tried to spell "this dont work" and it was all jumbled.......if you look at the pic with the dictionary there are no words(and they were there in 5.1) and My words have a few that i added

post-500106-1254939247_thumb.png

post-500106-1254939264_thumb.png

post-500106-1254939285_thumb.png

post-500106-1254939302_thumb.png

post-500106-1254939319_thumb.png

Guest techmaster7545
here are some shots in the one pic with text message i tried to spell "this dont work" and it was all jumbled.......if you look at the pic with the dictionary there are no words(and they were there in 5.1) and My words have a few that i added

o i see what ur saying now the words are missing ok ill make sure there in my upcoming release which i hope to be in a day or so

Guest MadDogg2288
o i see what ur saying now the words are missing ok ill make sure there in my upcoming release which i hope to be in a day or so

thanks ill hold out for the release.....do you know by chance where these words are stored in the registry or anywhere else so i can back them up

Guest rippedwarrior69

Just trying your rom and I have one questionhow come it wont filp for landscape to portrait? Nice work on the rom man keepit up. Also is there a way to get the verizon rom that was origanly on there back if you wana flash back?