Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest MadDogg2288
Just trying your rom and I have one questionhow come it wont filp for landscape to portrait? Nice work on the rom man keepit up. Also is there a way to get the verizon rom that was origanly on there back if you wana flash back?

you have to go to into the settings and enable it. TM disables it on his roms by default. and yes you can flash back to cf03 anytime you want, just do a search you can find the original(check verizon i know its on there)

Guest techmaster7545
you have to go to into the settings and enable it. TM disables it on his roms by default. and yes you can flash back to cf03 anytime you want, just do a search you can find the original(check verizon i know its on there)

yes what maddogg said lol

Guest techmaster7545

OK GUYS I HAVE 23064 NEO done ill have it posted in a few

OK GUYS UPLOADING NOW !

ITS UP NOW !

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
dude this rom is f'n great but still the prob as with 5.3 no xt9 dictionary

thanks bro , not sure mine works with samsung keyboard thats all i use not sure looks like it wld use same dictionary

@ all cooks

If any of u cld shed light on this wld be great full

Guest bluematrix64

Tech,

I am a Bgill55 disciple... I crossed over since he has tapped out for a while.

I flashed your latest and greatest. Great job.

Found a couple bugs for you though.

1. Weather panel doesn't seem to be working quite right. Shows the titanium listing when not highlighted. Highlights off to the right but you can't see anything other than the sun or clouds on the right side icon. Nothing in the screen.

2. Got a telephone call when the screen was locked. I got a scrambled mess of factory vzw notifications at the bottom with the lock screen. I was able to answer the phone but I couldn't unlock the screen to clear the mess as the notifications were covering the slide lock.

Love the new dialer though...

Guest tke_800
Tech,

1. Weather panel doesn't seem to be working quite right. Shows the titanium listing when not highlighted. Highlights off to the right but you can't see anything other than the sun or clouds on the right side icon. Nothing in the screen.

2. Got a telephone call when the screen was locked. I got a scrambled mess of factory vzw notifications at the bottom with the lock screen. I was able to answer the phone but I couldn't unlock the screen to clear the mess as the notifications were covering the slide lock.

I have the same problems at bluematrix :)

Guest tke_800
I have the same problems at bluematrix :)

I just re-flashed... same issues (actually the incoming call on lock screen got worse, I had to remove the battery to reboot)

Guest techmaster7545
Tech,

maybe u need to hard reset cause my weather is working fine i can see everything and has been tested by my tester

as for the lock screen i will post a fix shortly sorry didnt test it

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Tech,

LOCKSCREEN ISSUE IS BEING TOOK CARE BUT THE WEATHER IS WORKING FINE U WILL NEED TO POST PICS FOR ME TO SEE

Guest techmaster7545
Hmmm Figured out the screen shot, whew.... Anyway tech, here is my weather panel.

have u tried flipping through it mine doesnt look like that at all ill show u what i have 1 sec

post-534562-1255557171_thumb.png

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

SORRY GUYS DONT USE LOCK SCREEN SO DIDNT TEST IT ILL TRIE TO HAVE LINK BACK UP AFTER WHILE ITS GIVING ME A FIT

ILL POST THE HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT FOR THE ONES WHO DNT MIND TIL I FIX IT

23064 with lockscreen issues link

http://www.4shared.com/file/140741830/32d3...prbTM23064.html

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest bluematrix64
have u tried flipping through it mine doesnt look like that at all ill show u what i have 1 sec

post-534562-1255557171_thumb.png

Yeah, I did scroll through it but it seems to scroll through only on the right side where the icon is. I noticed since I used Bgills, that the icon when not selected on the list, reverts back to the old titanium of listing the temp and weather conditions in words. I ss it for you if you need it.

Guest bluematrix64

Do you think it has to do with the location in the list?? Mine is in the default spot at the second one down. Maybe if I move it in chome editor it will work. Let me try it.

Guest bluematrix64

Tried moving it down in the list. You'll notice that right above the clock it says 44 degrees in the titanium format rather than showing me a clouds icon or your red icon for the theme.

post-567216-1255564460_thumb.png

Guest techmaster7545
Tried moving it down in the list. You'll notice that right above the clock it says 44 degrees in the titanium format rather than showing me a clouds icon or your red icon for the theme.

dude i dnt know im going to do the lastest build everything will be the same will try that

OK BRO SORRY UR RIGHT I TRY THE FLASHING IT AGAIN AND IT IS MESSED UP

GOOD THING IS I FOUND THE ISSUE and fix BUT THE LOCKSCREEN IS STILL GIVING ME A FIT

Edited by techmaster7545