Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

OK GUYS FOUND THE PROB ITS THE NEW DIALER IF U DISABLE SKIN U WILL SE LS IS FINE

ALSO PROB WITH WEATHER HAS BEEN FIXED AS SOON AS I FIXED THE DIALER ILL REBUILD WITH EVERYTHING FIXED ALSO TO THE NEWEST BUILD

SHOULD BE BY THURSDAY EVENING

Guest Grassguy

Hey TechMaster, you wouldn't mind sharing your titanium cpr would ya? I tried to put everything on the right a while ago and none of the condensed icons showed up. I think i missed something.

Guest techmaster7545
Hey TechMaster, you wouldn't mind sharing your titanium cpr would ya? I tried to put everything on the right a while ago and none of the condensed icons showed up. I think i missed something.

yea bro np , as soon as i get this release tonight i will post for u really busy now trying to get 23071 out

Guest techmaster7545
This ROM looks friggin' sweet!!! Can't wait to flash to this new version coming out! Good job, TM, and good luck ,too, man!

thanks bro , IM BUILDING NOW THEN I WILL BE UPLOADING SHLDNT BE MUCH LONGER

Guest techmaster7545

UPLOADING NOW ! ITS 23064 and ill put out 23071 in a day or so maybe Saturday

WEATHER IS FIXED AND LOCKSCREEN AND THE DIALER IT AT 95% DONE

Guest bluematrix64

TM, I just re-flashed to your latest and greatest 23064. OUTSTANDING WORK! All those items I brought up appear to be functioning nicely.

*patiently awaiting your latest masterpiece!*

Guest techmaster7545
TM, I just re-flashed to your latest and greatest 23064. OUTSTANDING WORK! All those items I brought up appear to be functioning nicely.

*patiently awaiting your latest masterpiece!*

thanks bro , always looking for newer better things

Guest AaronsDarts

just a question do I need to flash verizons latest rom every time before flashing to your new ones or can I just flash one after the other of yours? because I get tired of having to flash twice for one great rom.

Guest AaronsDarts

Also I think I asked this once before, but if you have ever used mobile shell there program under the contacts tab you can add a picture from facebook is there an easy way that you are able to get yours to do, I really hate having to install it and delete it once a month to update photos from peoples facebook accounts.

Guest jezze boi
just a question do I need to flash verizons latest rom every time before flashing to your new ones or can I just flash one after the other of yours? because I get tired of having to flash twice for one great rom.

no.... just one simple verizon cf03 flash then you can go on a joy ride with the others without having to go back to the original (unless you want to)

Guest Chadnan

hey Tech, v6 is looking great, i know you said the dialer probs are only 95% fixed, but just so you know, i found that i can't use speaker phone at all w/ the new omnia II dialer. I installer TM solar red dialer to get me by ... also, idk if anything can be done about it, but the red neo weather icon looks cool, i can only see it when it's selected. if another panel is selected the red weather icon is just a cloud or the sun or whatever the weather is. Maybe nothing can be done about that, no biggie, maybe i'm just being too picky :)

Anyway, still looking forward to future awesomeness! GL!

Guest techmaster7545

no u only need to flash verizons 1 time bro after that flash any rom u like as many times as u like

Guest techmaster7545
Also I think I asked this once before, but if you have ever used mobile shell there program under the contacts tab you can add a picture from facebook is there an easy way that you are able to get yours to do, I really hate having to install it and delete it once a month to update photos from peoples facebook accounts.

yes i have used it before not sure abt getting just that feature in mine but i will look into it bro

Guest techmaster7545
hey Tech, v6 is looking great, i know you said the dialer probs are only 95% fixed, but just so you know, i found that i can't use speaker phone at all w/ the new omnia II dialer. I installer TM solar red dialer to get me by ... also, idk if anything can be done about it, but the red neo weather icon looks cool, i can only see it when it's selected. if another panel is selected the red weather icon is just a cloud or the sun or whatever the weather is. Maybe nothing can be done about that, no biggie, maybe i'm just being too picky :)

Anyway, still looking forward to future awesomeness! GL!

thanks bro , yea my speaker works i have used it many times when checking my VM u shldnt have a problem with that at all the only problem im seeing with dialer is the white bg after u hide keypad everything else works perfect ,and yea im trying to find a way to get that icon to show

Guest techmaster7545

THIS IS THE BEST KEYBOARD I HAVE USE YET ALSO COMES WITH KEYPAD AND PHONEPAD

IM LOOKING AT COOKIN IT IN MY ROM EVERYONE TEST IF U LIKE AND TELL ME IF U WLD LIKE TO SEE IN ROM

OF COURSE IT WILL BE SKINNED TO MATCH IT ALSO HAS GESTURES LIKE FOR CAPS SWIPE UP THE BUTTON THEN LOWER CASE JUST TAP MANY MANY MORE THINGS

here it is skinned to match my theme theres more this just preview

post-534562-1255822751_thumb.png post-534562-1255822762_thumb.png post-534562-1255822776_thumb.png

CTTP_4.CAB

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest jezze boi
THIS IS THE BEST KEYBOARD I HAVE USE YET ALSO COMES WITH KEYPAD AND PHONEPAD

IM LOOKING AT COOKIN IT IN MY ROM EVERYONE TEST IF U LIKE AND TELL ME IF U WLD LIKE TO SEE IN ROM

OF COURSE IT WILL BE SKINNED TO MATCH IT ALSO HAS GESTURES LIKE FOR CAPS SWIPE UP THE BUTTON THEN LOWER CASE JUST TAP MANY MANY MORE THINGS

here it is skinned to match my theme theres more this just preview

post-534562-1255822751_thumb.png post-534562-1255822762_thumb.png post-534562-1255822776_thumb.png

CTTP_4.CAB

finally a great alternative to Touch Input :)

you cooking this into ur version with build 23071?

awaiting that ROM

Edited by jezze boi

Guest techmaster7545
is this a free version that im not aware of?

i believe so it was free up til sept 30 09 global edition they didnt start chargeing for it til pro version and this is the global version i dnt see nowhere to activate it or trial or nothing so im sure this is the free one

Guest techmaster7545
finally a great alternative to Touch Input :)

you cooking this into ur version with build 23071?

awaiting that ROM

yes i hope to but im skipping 23071 not much diffrent ill get the next build

Guest Grassguy

Yeah TouchPal has been my fav for months! I even purchased it. You don't have to buy it, but if you don't you can't use the resize keyboard. I like your skin TM! Any luck uploading your CPR for me to look at?