Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Yeah TouchPal has been my fav for months! I even purchased it. You don't have to buy it, but if you don't you can't use the resize keyboard. I like your skin TM! Any luck uploading your CPR for me to look at?

yea its sweet but the cab i have u dnt have to buy to resize , thanks yea here it is

if u use just ask that me and mastergreeny get credit please

My_Neo.rar

Guest Grassguy

So with the home nav at 205, that pushes the focus all the way over? There would be no way to get panex to work. Damn, looks really cool. Thanks for your help. I'm going to have to go at it another way if I want to keep panex with all the panels I've edited.

Late,

Guest techmaster7545
So with the home nav at 205, that pushes the focus all the way over? There would be no way to get panex to work. Damn, looks really cool. Thanks for your help. I'm going to have to go at it another way if I want to keep panex with all the panels I've edited.

Late,

u can use mine just give us cred its no prob bro maybe u can copy over the ur info to my cpr and make it work

Edited by techmaster7545

tech, just uploaded your newest rom, very nice. have never tried this other keyboard but will upload it and give it a try. thanks for the work you put into all the roms.

Guest techmaster7545
tech, just uploaded your newest rom, very nice. have never tried this other keyboard but will upload it and give it a try. thanks for the work you put into all the roms.

thanks bro , yea try and let me know , my pleasure bro

Love this keyboard. It should definitely be added in the next ROM. Thanks for all of your hard work.

THIS IS THE BEST KEYBOARD I HAVE USE YET ALSO COMES WITH KEYPAD AND PHONEPAD

IM LOOKING AT COOKIN IT IN MY ROM EVERYONE TEST IF U LIKE AND TELL ME IF U WLD LIKE TO SEE IN ROM

OF COURSE IT WILL BE SKINNED TO MATCH IT ALSO HAS GESTURES LIKE FOR CAPS SWIPE UP THE BUTTON THEN LOWER CASE JUST TAP MANY MANY MORE THINGS

here it is skinned to match my theme theres more this just preview

post-534562-1255822751_thumb.png post-534562-1255822762_thumb.png post-534562-1255822776_thumb.png

CTTP_4.CAB

Hey I have a question. Am I the only one who isn't getting a lock screen when the phone is in use? Every time I make a phone call the screen wont lock so I end up hanging up on the person, muting the phone, etc. Is this a known problem or is it just me? Thanks for your help.

Also, when should we expect the next version of this ROM to come out?

Thanks for everything!!!

Guest Chadnan

I tap power button on top of phone real quick to turn off screen so i don't hit speaker/mute/end call etc. with my chin/cheek or what ever, hope that helps a little.

hey Tech! I reflashed ROM and speakerphone button (and everything else really!) is working great! The new keyboard is sweet, too. I used the cab you provided, can't wait for the skinned version in the new release!

And if it's not too much, would you include a rock and republic theme too? I just really like the red loading bar thing, and the dark red file explorer selector bar and all the other little cool dark red things, while having a black theme everywhere else, I just think it'll look better with the theme you've created vs everything else just being all black w/ no red, know what i mean? Anyway, that's my 2 cents for tonight.

Thanks for all your hard work Tech! Very much appreciated!!! :)

*oh, also, i installed that new krazy radd taskbar gtr4 - looks good, except the signal bar icon is still normal white/stock, which is cool cuz apparently it's not even supposed to work w/ the i910 ...

post-492967-1256022878_thumb.png

Edited by Chadnan

Guest Chadnan
SO the new dialer in this does not have a lock?

yeah, i just turned mine back on and called voicemail, no lock came up and all the buttons were still pressable ... SO it seems like there is no active lock feature for the dialer with this new omnia II dialer ... i don't use lock anyway, but if you do need it just try turning off screen by pressing the power off button once real quick at beginning of phone call, right after you dial.

Guest magi1984
yea its sweet but the cab i have u dnt have to buy to resize , thanks yea here it is

if u use just ask that me and mastergreeny get credit please

My_Neo.rar

this file are for i900 too?i use this cpr on my omnia i900 but there are some problem on titanium...

sorry for my english,i'm italian...

thank's!

Edited by magi1984

No it doesn't have a lock. It would be cool if a lock could be incorporated in the next ROM. Even by pressing the power button on top, it still can wake up and you can accidentally hang up on someone. I have been using the power button but for some reason it will still kick on the screen randomly and then I am hitting button on the screen.

Is this something that can be fixed?

Guest techmaster7545

yea no lock in dialer i hate and trash the thing and more than likely i wont put in in sorry

Guest techmaster7545
this file are for i900 too?i use this cpr on my omnia i900 but there are some problem on titanium...

sorry for my english,i'm italian...

thank's!

not sure how it works or if it works on i900 will have to ask a cook with that phone sorry

Guest techmaster7545
No it doesn't have a lock. It would be cool if a lock could be incorporated in the next ROM. Even by pressing the power button on top, it still can wake up and you can accidentally hang up on someone. I have been using the power button but for some reason it will still kick on the screen randomly and then I am hitting button on the screen.

Is this something that can be fixed?

no sorry i dnt use the lock and toss it out dnt even have the files and not sure it even came with one

Guest techmaster7545
I tap power button on top of phone real quick to turn off screen so i don't hit speaker/mute/end call etc. with my chin/cheek or what ever, hope that helps a little.

hey Tech! I reflashed ROM and speakerphone button (and everything else really!) is working great! The new keyboard is sweet, too. I used the cab you provided, can't wait for the skinned version in the new release!

And if it's not too much, would you include a rock and republic theme too? I just really like the red loading bar thing, and the dark red file explorer selector bar and all the other little cool dark red things, while having a black theme everywhere else, I just think it'll look better with the theme you've created vs everything else just being all black w/ no red, know what i mean? Anyway, that's my 2 cents for tonight.

Thanks for all your hard work Tech! Very much appreciated!!! :)

*oh, also, i installed that new krazy radd taskbar gtr4 - looks good, except the signal bar icon is still normal white/stock, which is cool cuz apparently it's not even supposed to work w/ the i910 ...

whats up bro yea i was going to have it in next rom ill have to fix a file to fix the icon issue but no problem ,yea ill get the r and r theme for u just might have to remind me lol , yea im trying to make sure i can cook it its still on the table if im allowed to some say no im waiting on sector or someone to approve it if they do it will be

Guest Chadnan
whats up bro yea i was going to have it in next rom ill have to fix a file to fix the icon issue but no problem ,yea ill get the r and r theme for u just might have to remind me lol , yea im trying to make sure i can cook it its still on the table if im allowed to some say no im waiting on sector or someone to approve it if they do it will be

in the cab you provided it says something about registering it ... leads me to believe it's free and you should be allowed to add it in your ROM no problem. And thanks for the R&R theme, R&R theme, lol :)

Guest bluematrix64

Tech,

Love the keyboard, best one I've used yet. Also, the omnia 2 dialer rocks too. The only diff with the new dialer is the colors. The white lettering on white background unless lit up with the black bar...

*still patiently waiting for the latest creation* :D

Guest Chadnan
*still patiently waiting for the latest creation* :D

ditto that, man. Looking forward to the next AWESOME looking ROM that you're gonna put out! I love the way your ROM's always look the best. Thanks for sharing all your hard work with us!

Guest techmaster7545
ditto that, man. Looking forward to the next AWESOME looking ROM that you're gonna put out! I love the way your ROM's always look the best. Thanks for sharing all your hard work with us!

thanks bro , sorry been busy with family stuff i am starting on my next realease on sunday and hope to have it out by wensday

Guest Chadnan
thanks bro , sorry been busy with family stuff i am starting on my next realease on sunday and hope to have it out by wensday

dude, no worries, you've got me excited for wed now, lol, no need to rush a release anyway, do what you gotta do first. Thanks, Tech, GL!

Guest magi1984
not sure how it works or if it works on i900 will have to ask a cook with that phone sorry

Hi techmaster! :D

i cook my personal italian rom with neo titanium and your great mod to CPR file,wow man it's amazing,your job it's great!

i've adjust your CPR file for my i900 and it's all OK,but CHOMEFAVS panel doesn't work...

i don't know where is the problem,in your ROM that panel work?

can you help me to fix that issue if you have my titanium cpr file?

if you can't no problem,thank's for all and sorry for my english! :P