Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

Im am currently working on my blue theme and adding fixes and looking at somethings to put in if krazy radd gets done with taskbar before i release it will be in there to so stay tuned.

ok im abt done with the theme i will start on 23017 today sorry it taking awhile theres alot to change from red to blue on top of my other family problems stay tuned

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Like we said before, we can wait! You first, us later!

thanks , thats why i love this site everyone is understanding and nice , check back later tonight ill post how far i am from being done

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys theme was done a little bit ago and took a break to deal with things now im getting 23017 cooked but it might be a little before im done

Guest AaronsDarts

hey techmaster is there a way to get the Tasks to show up on your lock screen like the calender events do? It would make it so easy to remind me about homework. and stuff.

Guest techmaster7545
hey techmaster is there a way to get the Tasks to show up on your lock screen like the calender events do? It would make it so easy to remind me about homework. and stuff.

i dnt see why not but it will take some time so it will have to be in the next build after 23017

Guest techmaster7545

im abt 90% done i will release some time today

Just did a flash test and everything seems good just a few more little adjustments and should be ready

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Chadnan

hey Tech,

whenever you might have time to do so, could you maybe post your black/red skinned stuff (radio, calc, volume, etc) all that cool stuff you took the time to modify. Maybe a cab, or how we could save it from your ROM and replace it in other ROMs ... something. The black and red was awesome and now the times are changing and the blue theme is about to be dropped on us (and i'm all about checking that out too!) but if it's do-able and if you have time I'd love 'em!

In the meantime, i'm eagerly awaiting your 23017 release ... Thanks man!!!

Edited by Chadnan

Guest techmaster7545
hey Tech,

whenever you might have time to do so, could you maybe post your black/red skinned stuff (radio, calc, volume, etc) all that cool stuff you took the time to modify. Maybe a cab, or how we could save it from your ROM and replace it in other ROMs ... something. The black and red was awesome and now the times are changing and the blue theme is about to be dropped on us (and i'm all about checking that out too!) but if it's do-able and if you have time I'd love 'em!

In the meantime, i'm eagerly awaiting your 23017 release ... Thanks man!!!

i will have a red one im doing later to im going to do both colors for diffrent tastes but yea if i get time i will , just flashed a second test and is going great im loving this release have a few little things trying to get done on it shouldnt be to much longer maybe abt 2 hrs

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Thanks for the multiple releases ... and all the work!

icontacts cab ... it's the one i use

No sweat , thanks for the cab im stepping out to go eat and need a break lol be back soon

Guest Chadnan

i also use this (JBlend) to play Java games. It runs everything full screen and it runs EVERY game i've ever thrown at it WITH sound.

Only thing is it used to be "real" full screen, lately (maybe b/c of flashing?) it is still full screen but you still see the top and bottom task bars the whole time game is played.

So please check it out ... i talked w/ BW about cooking it into ROMs, he said it was difficult (convo via messaging months ago) ... maybe you'll have better luck with it

It's def WAY better than JBed Java!

Everyone feel free to use it - just unzip it 1st :)

SJ_SamsungOmnia_JBlend_20080605.cab.zip

Edited by Chadnan

Guest techmaster7545
i also use this (JBlend) to play Java games. It runs everything full screen and it runs EVERY game i've ever thrown at it WITH sound.

Only thing is it used to be "real" full screen, lately (maybe b/c of flashing?) it is still full screen but you still see the top and bottom task bars the whole time game is played.

So please check it out ... i talked w/ BW about cooking it into ROMs, he said it was difficult (convo via messaging months ago) ... maybe you'll have better luck with it

ill give it a go

Guest blazingwolf

The funny thing is jbed is working just fine for the games I have been playing lately. Also, I don't remember saying it would be difficult. I said I would look in to it. It has not been high on my priority list.

Guest Chadnan
The funny thing is jbed is working just fine for the games I have been playing lately. Also, I don't remember saying it would be difficult. I said I would look in to it. It has not been high on my priority list.

true, i didn't mean to put words in your mouth ... i just remembered that i thought you said it posed some probs while trying to cook it into a ROM, that's why you don't use it. i might have to give jbed another try then. Good looks monitoring all these treads though, Blaze! the whole community and myself thank you!

EDIT: "I know that jblend has proven problematic in cooking in to a i910 ROM. I will see if I can find one that will work for us." -BW July 1, 2009

Edited by Chadnan

Guest blazingwolf
true, i didn't mean to put words in your mouth ... i just remembered that i thought you said it posed some probs while trying to cook it into a ROM, that's why you don't use it. i might have to give jbed another try then. Good looks monitoring all these treads though, Blaze! the whole community and myself thank you!

EDIT: "I know that jblend has proven problematic in cooking in to a i910 ROM. I will see if I can find one that will work for us." -BW July 1, 2009

;) :)

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys icontacts is giving me a fit jblend seems to be ok and tried the new omnia 2 app midomi and all it does is network error ,so not sure if i will get the two apps in this time they seem to slow my rom way down so until i can see why i need to work on it

i may get it out tonight but these new apps that ur wanting are new to me so trying to work the bugs out if not tonight for sure by sunday

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

think this 23017 is worse than 23016 seems way slower and lost memory and think i might stay with 23016

or it cld be the app im trying to add conflicting with something but even before i had abt 13mb mem loss so im not sure if 23017 or the two apps

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest bga7x
think this 23017 is worse than 23016 seems way slower and lost memory and think i might stay with 23016

or it cld be the app im trying to add conflicting with something but even before i had abt 13mb mem loss so im not sure if 23017 or the two apps

its been stable for me for about a week now!

Guest AaronsDarts
i dnt see why not but it will take some time so it will have to be in the next build after 23017

np i just didn't know if i was missing an option or something.

Guest joehero

I hope its not Icontact, that would be my bad!

Its all good tech, I am more interested in the Blue Theme than 23017. Whatever you think is most stable.

Guest Chadnan

i've definitely had THAT cab for icontacts working on BGill's ROMs (might have had minor "add contact" issue, but i think that was resolved and may have been a problem with in the ROM itself or that particular build or something) but it should be able to work. i have also installed it b4 into my My Storage instead or Device Memory and it worked fine (tho i didn't add contacts thru it when i installed that way ;) )

i hope that that information can help you in anyway if you're still trying to cook that in :)

GL & Thx ;)

Edited by Chadnan

Guest techmaster7545

No its not 23017 i was trying a new titanium selector that was doing most of the damage so i gave up on it trying icontacts again will let u know

i have been trying alot of diffrent things new and old sorry it has been so long