MrCapcom's Custom Rom Final Build 28014

Guest MrCapcom

Guest MrCapcom

ok cool well ill try to work on that next release I believe ill be adding the new s2u2 as well. 2.10 fixes alot of problems that I didnt like with the app

Guest MrCapcom

uploaded sys/xip 23058

http://www.4shared.com/file/146881615/2d67...om_CF03_14.html

updated op with link as well. I am working on a com5 branch the 23504 but i gotta test it see if its worth

uploading. I got a new updated UI im trying to do but I'm tryin to get somethings to work.

I also wanted to ask if anyone would miss office If I took it out. Granted I use office but I would just have a cab.

I don't know if I can post the cab anymore since its on the marketplace for a price. But im pretty sure you guys

can find it let me know though because im thinking next release will not have office.

Oh and the input should be back and so is one note

Guest HallMarkTex
uploaded sys/xip 23058

http://www.4shared.com/file/146881615/2d67...om_CF03_14.html

updated op with link as well. I am working on a com5 branch the 23504 but i gotta test it see if its worth

uploading. I got a new updated UI im trying to do but I'm tryin to get somethings to work.

I also wanted to ask if anyone would miss office If I took it out. Granted I use office but I would just have a cab.

I don't know if I can post the cab anymore since its on the marketplace for a price. But im pretty sure you guys

can find it let me know though because im thinking next release will not have office.

Oh and the input should be back and so is one note

I do use office quite a bit. It would be nice if it is still built in.

Keep up the great ROMs!

Guest MrCapcom

im just gonna put up the office cab

and if everyone uses xda_UC just throw office in there im gonna edit the cab so it can install to /storage for you guys and just use that one.

Even if you don't use XDA_UC the cab will be there so you can install yourself although i strongly suggest using xda_uc if you flash alot.

It won't be taken out till next release though which im hoping on getting out today or tomm

Guest silverknight1311

First off, great job and thank you for the time you have spent on your releases!

I flashed your latest release (Version 14) a few days ago and really like the overall feel of it. It's great having the utility applications packaged up nicely instead of cluttering up the start menu. Great icon selections as well!

In other ROM's, I have been able to enable the "Settings" panel through CHome Editor and quickly access my bluetooth and WiFi options. I may be missing something, but I can't find these settings available anywhere. Is this something you have purposefully removed?

Also, I noticed the low battery warning chimes in your build. Is removing this difficult or even possible from my end? Or do you have to disable the alarm during the build?

Guest MrCapcom
First off, great job and thank you for the time you have spent on your releases!

I flashed your latest release (Version 14) a few days ago and really like the overall feel of it. It's great having the utility applications packaged up nicely instead of cluttering up the start menu. Great icon selections as well!

In other ROM's, I have been able to enable the "Settings" panel through CHome Editor and quickly access my bluetooth and WiFi options. I may be missing something, but I can't find these settings available anywhere. Is this something you have purposefully removed?

Also, I noticed the low battery warning chimes in your build. Is removing this difficult or even possible from my end? Or do you have to disable the alarm during the build?

i think u can go to the notificaitons and change the sound there. And the settings? do you mean like chome or clinks? you can enable those in chome editor and get the wifi options

Guest MrCapcom

New Rom build 23088

Black/Blue/White color Scheme Kinda hinting towards the TP2

Added S2U2

Showcase Task Manager

Slide to Shutdown

I was going Slide Crazy. Anywho seems more stable! With apps I installed

Let me kno if any problems arise. Check OP for pictures/link to rom

Guest MrCapcom

default dialer I used Spam alert but I had a bunch of crashes i might try it again sometime I love Spam alert but it was crashing here and there and is a mem hog. I used icontact for awhile I stopped because i started using Spam alert but now i just use the regular default MS. The new add contact thingy in the new builds is pretty good.

Guest MrCapcom

Thanks could you post version numbers I think the one on the rom for google maps is 3.2 and s2u2 is 2.12 unless its a huge feature change I think ill stay where I am. I don't want to break anything with a newer version lol. ill check them out though

Great work on these ROMs!

Just curious...on the first post in this thread you indicate that the latest ROM is version 15a. However, when I downloaded that rar file, it seems to contain 14a, not 15a. Which is correct? Thanks...arniep

Thanks could you post version numbers I think the one on the rom for google maps is 3.2 and s2u2 is 2.12 unless its a huge feature change I think ill stay where I am. I don't want to break anything with a newer version lol. ill check them out though

Guest MrCapcom

My Bad messed up the naming the link is correct and the rar is correct the file inside although it says 14a is 15a I just named it wrong. I was going to release 23506 build but I'm not at the moment.

The post above urs was refering to the new versions of software they poster was talking about

I kind of figured that was the situation when I saw that the file size in the rar was different than the one labeled 14a.

Thanks for clearing it. Keep up the good work!

My Bad messed up the naming the link is correct and the rar is correct the file inside although it says 14a is 15a I just named it wrong. I was going to release 23506 build but I'm not at the moment.

The post above urs was refering to the new versions of software they poster was talking about

Guest jonmeza

I may have to give you another beer. :) 15a is a very good ROM. Feels a lot smoother than the 11a ROM I was working with.

Question: Is there a way to place new program icons into folders such as the Utilities folder you created? Without having to cook/install a new ROM I mean. Trying to reduce the Start Menu clutter.

Also, does anyone have a .cab for Adobe PDF reader? I get PDF files in my emails sometimes from work while on the road but I can't view them on my phone now.

Thanks!

Guest MrCapcom

thanks =) only way you can place new program files into utilities is to edit the cab file or just install the app then go to windows/startmenu/programs and move the lnk (shortcutfile) to Utilties.

I would like the adobe cab as well :-)

Guest oscar2k23

just installed your latest rom, first one btw way from you, was using adrenalyne 4.2. I really like yours, its much easier on my fingers, looks pretty, one thing though that I miss was being able to hold the volume down button and the torchmode coming on.

Guest jonmeza
thanks =) only way you can place new program files into utilities is to edit the cab file or just install the app then go to windows/startmenu/programs and move the lnk (shortcutfile) to Utilties.

I would like the adobe cab as well :-)

Thanks! That worked perfectly. Now, if I create new folders, can you tell me how to create the nice hi-res icons you make and apply them? Enjoy the beer :)

I don't know why I never used one of your rom's before but 23088 has a great feel and look to it.

I like the S2U2 (2.14) lock feature but sometimes the wm6.5 autolock also activates so I end up double locked.

Is there a way to deactivate wm6.5 autolock?

Whats in the pot at the moment???

Thank You :)

Edited by kdkinc

Guest MrCapcom

@jonmeza thanks for the beer

I gotta find out the correct naming for the files but they are png's in /windows just rename them the same as the .png in /windows and u should be able to replace them if you want. But all the custom icons are in /windows

@kdkinc I never had that problem but I have S2u2 set to lock when the screen is turned off so when I want to lock I press the standby button at the top. I am trying to figure out how to disable the lock all together and just use s2u2 just gonna take a bit but try locking with only the standby button and not the end key

Guest snapz54

Cap,

I was missing you for awhile waiting for an update and I was using necosino's rom. Some of the omnia lite apps were working great but I had to come back to you when I saw a new release. My one big standout problem now is that when I use the omnia lite dialer, the speakerphone button in call, greys out. You can still turn speakerphone on through the menu key, but....... what's up?

@jonmeza thanks for the beer

I gotta find out the correct naming for the files but they are png's in /windows just rename them the same as the .png in /windows and u should be able to replace them if you want. But all the custom icons are in /windows

@kdkinc I never had that problem but I have S2u2 set to lock when the screen is turned off so when I want to lock I press the standby button at the top. I am trying to figure out how to disable the lock all together and just use s2u2 just gonna take a bit but try locking with only the standby button and not the end key

Thanks for the quick easy fix...All I have to do is rember your suggestion,thats the HARD part...