MrCapcom's Custom Rom Final Build 28014

Guest MrCapcom

Guest DirtySanchez
lol twerk

what was u doing on it before it crashed like that maybe its the build :-(

I had that problem yesterday I think it was the s2u2 crashing also the battery life went by so fast yesterday i think the phone locked up because of battery drain. Also yesterday i had flashed the rom & i was @ 100% in less than an hour it dropped to 75% with mild use, I then turned off the s2u2 to lock to both power & back light now my battery dosent seem like a bucket with a hole in it. it almost acted like the wifi was on, email polling & weather updates set to a 30 min polling cycle.

Once again i do like s2u2 but have never got it to run without problems in some way.

also voice command is needed for Bling, Talk to Me, & other apps ( i think Bling uses Talk to Me) so it is a needed thing even if only used for these apps. O the other idea is a GPS switch app to turn it on & off like CGPS Panel might be a useful thing.

Guest jbr05ki

I shall try those settings as well. I like the GPS ON/OFF switch idea too.

I had that problem yesterday I think it was the s2u2 crashing also the battery life went by so fast yesterday i think the phone locked up because of battery drain. Also yesterday i had flashed the rom & i was @ 100% in less than an hour it dropped to 75% with mild use, I then turned off the s2u2 to lock to both power & back light now my battery dosent seem like a bucket with a hole in it. it almost acted like the wifi was on, email polling & weather updates set to a 30 min polling cycle.

Once again i do like s2u2 but have never got it to run without problems in some way.

also voice command is needed for Bling, Talk to Me, & other apps ( i think Bling uses Talk to Me) so it is a needed thing even if only used for these apps. O the other idea is a GPS switch app to turn it on & off like CGPS Panel might be a useful thing.

Edited by jbr05ki

Guest jbr05ki

my phone still shuts off by itself. Today I counted 6. I disabled S2U2 and it still shuts off. sad face.

Could it be a setting in the Advanced Settings?

Edited by jbr05ki

Guest fl@shing
can you add a link to your wallpaper? I think it's awesome.

Yes, I recently flashed mine to the latest available build and am experiancing the same phone lock. The display is black, pressing any of the buttons including the power button brings the device back to life. To get my device back online I need to pull the battery and reinsert it.

In addition, my battery power is dropping very quickly I have gone from 53% to 20% right after the lock up mentioned above.

Edited by fl@shing

Guest MrCapcom

http://www.4shared.com/file/170030347/76b5..._17b_S2u20.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/170036626/7448...4_18_S2u20.html

Ok so this is the deal the first one above 17b is 28008 with s2u2 v20 should fix somethings

second one is COM3 23091 with s2u2 v20. The freezing problem seems to be a build problem (28xxx and up) I have

another cook telling me his 28008 build does the same thing and he doenst even have s2u2 installed.

So try those out but if ur still having problems go back to com3 or 23091 ;)

Will update OP later busy bout to leave work in a sec

Guest jbr05ki

cool! I'm still on build 28008 and no lock ups so far. I just updated the S2U2 today and everything's been good to this point. Any big differences with the 28008 and 23091 builds?

Edited by jbr05ki

Guest TheEndGame7

BEST ROM I INSTALLED SO FAR! THANKS KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! I LOVE THE DARK BLACK LOOKING ROMS WHERE EVERYTHING IS BLACKED OUT... AND WITHOUT ANY VZW STUFF!!!

Guest eclsnowman
Will update OP later busy bout to leave work in a sec

Just checking to see if your OK. 4 days since you said you were gonna update the OP after work. I am not meaning to sound pushy, just wanted to make sure there was no car crash on the way home from work that day.

Anyway, on 23091 V18 has the apps randomly closing during use (I think due to showcase, but not sure). Went back to 23088 again, still runs like a champ. Didn't try 28008 V17a, I think I will give the 28*** branch a little more time in the oven before I switch to it (since it is my work phone stability is key).

Keep up the good work, and may I recommend swype keyboard in v19. This keyboard is faster than a physical keyboard.

Guest Pearl Jam

Hey Cap!

Have any ROMs with M2D installed?

I would like the option of using win 6.5 homescreen or M2D...I think you had one like this a while ago.

The one posted below is from cruddasj and it looks pretty slick.

"Heres mine, running Dheerewata's 28005 ROM, having choice between Titanium, M2D, Omnia online widgets 2.0 (From touchwiz 2.0), Simplegloss theme." from cruddasj

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42722

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42723

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42724

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42725

these pics are not mine cruddasj posted them on "SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY'

It looks like the M2D has an animated background....is this possible?

Thanks Bro!

Guest Pearl Jam

So Im a huge Megaman (Street Fighter - Capcom) fan....and I miss your intro animations. I know we can add them but I liked when the roms came with animations.

I whipped up some rough Megaman Gifs based on some stuff I found on the web.

Here they are for anyone who's interested (I am gonna try and clean them up a bit but prob not till later in the week)

megamanblaster.gif

megamantransport.gif

well done MrCapcom. By the way why the windows media player is not able to play the video in full screen mode.I am using build 28008 cooked by you on my i910.

Thanks again

Bye.

well done MrCapcom. By the way why the windows media player is not able to play the video in full screen mode.I am using build 28008 cooked by you on my i910.

Thanks again

Bye.

Guest MrCapcom

@jbro5ki No new sys/xip's I beleive

@cmalone Is it free? Link?

@TheEndGame7 Thanks

@eclsnowman Thanks for checking lol been busy both son and youngest daughter been coughing like they need a new lung lol and my oldest daughter just found out she has a ear infection in both ears... and my wife is sick as well lol I havent had the app problem running on 23091 or any problems actually. I wasnt too wowed by the swype keyboard but if you want it ill look into it.

@cmalone ill see if I can get it to work

@Pearl Jam I don't run M2D just because of a couple gripes I have with it (image tab not working and no voicemail notfication) If you guys really don't care ill try to add it m2d2 takes up alot of program mem imo (it might not be a issue for some but for me its alot) The Omnia

Widgets looks nice ill take a look into that.

Those Megaman Gifs looks nice I would love the second one but with a dark blue or black background

@Ravij Its the EZinput try using another video software for the time being as a quick fix try core player thats what I use

Guest jbr05ki

There's a new build (20014). It's been running really well. No automatic closing of apps and no BSOD (black screen of death).

I like Swype as well but it doesn't fare well whilst operating heavy machinery. I still prefer TouchPal.

Guest MrCapcom

get me a working cab of touch pal. I usually just check wozzers thread for sys/xip but let me see if I can find it elsewhere

EDIT

w00t got 2xxx14 gonna whip up the version in my kitchen stay tuned ill try to get it out before I leave from work

Edited by MrCapcom