MrCapcom's Custom Rom Final Build 28014

Guest MrCapcom

Guest jbr05ki

What was EZinput? I never used it.

EDIT: nevermind I've used it haha.

I could live without it. Swype is a good keyboard. Just gotta get used to it.

Edited by jbr05ki

Guest MrCapcom

the only draw back to showcase imo is that there is no settings you have to set everything in the registry so go fireup total commander and i think its in hklm software e natives or something like that

Guest jbr05ki

I installed a cab on a different rom and there was a settings option. One of the options was to make that logo that overlaps the time on the top bar invisible but still allows usage of the Showcase shortcut up there. I'll just reinstall Showcase and see what happens.

EDIT: It works. I got the settings to show up. Actually I had the Showcase CAB in the XDA folder and I had the settings option the whole time. It was on the main menu though.

Edited by jbr05ki

Guest Pearl Jam
m2d2 testing on its way! death of auto tune moment of silence (n_n)

Nice!!! Im working on black background MM gif as well as some others...thanks for everything!

Guest eclsnowman

Nice to see you back, sorry about the kids. I have something now as well. My voice is so messed up you would think I was hitting puberty at 30.

I didn't mean to push you on swype if it's not your thing. For hunt and peck typing Ezinput is better (more responsive buttons). But For writing sentences Swype is so fast. I can actually reply full length emails to people now. But then again there is a cab for swype where EZ needs cooking. I could go either way.

What do you think of 28014? Is it stable enough for my work phone to make the plunge? (as a flashaholic I should need to ask but...)

Anyway, nice work as always. You are truly a man for the people when it comes to rom requests.

Guest MrCapcom

Yea been running it and putting swype thru its phases everything seems great. If the program you guys request isnt that much of a bad program or at least has some benefit I usually don't mind adding stuff. I designed my roms to have alot of /device space so its about time I try to fill it up with programs worth something. I wouldnt mind having like 5 keyboards just for a option lol just have to find the right ones. Glad you guys like the rom take the plunge 28014 is worth it!

Guest eclsnowman

Get MrCapcom Version 19 or at least a Swype cab while you can boys.

Ok we have recieved a request to remove all cab files from posts, this will also means that unfortunately ROMs cannot be permitted if they the include Swype application.

Guest jbr05ki

yeah the people who made this said to stop what we're deuxin'. I got Swype so I ain't complaining. PockeTwit has been on for more than 24 hours. This is the best.

Guest eclsnowman

28014 running pretty good with a few hick-ups. Touch accuracy was is flaky choosing small menu items and drop-down menus. I went into settings screen align and it seemed to crash. It appeared to go back to settings screen menu page... but the system wouldn't respond. But after I taped and held the screen in the five corners as if it hadn't crashed it came back. After the initial crash screen align works and touch accuracy is very greatly improved.

Also S2U2 has caused a few blips. Sometimes I unlock and it returns to a blank screen, only after some button mashing and a minute of waiting does it come back.

PS how did you get google maps 3.3.0 to run, I thought 3.3.0 and 3.3.1 crashed on gps initialize?

Guest joeldanganan

Hi.  Where did you get the background image?  Can you attach the file please?  I would like to add SPB MS 3.1 with your Rom using your background image...Thanks....

Guest jbr05ki

Program Files\S2U2\gfx

It's in that folder. Portrait and Landscape.

Hi.  Where did you get the background image?  Can you attach the file please?  I would like to add SPB MS 3.1 with your Rom using your background image...Thanks....

Guest andredabomb92

um idk if im just retarded lol but is there a way to make it so that when u click the "x" on WMP it closes the wmp screen but the music keeps on playing...cus i know on older builds u couldnt completely shut down wmp unless u did it through the task manager...im using WAD so its a problem when i click the "x" since i have a WMP widget which i cant use...

Guest jaycarl

When the phone locks when it hasn't been used for a little while I see the time and slide lock thingy but I do not see the battery icon in the middle.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.