MrCapcom's Custom Rom Final Build 28014

Guest MrCapcom

Guest MrCapcom

Version 9.1

OK so all the mms/txt problems should be fixed

Same sys/xip

I took out iContacts because there is a new version of Spam alert out and because it works alot better I will be using that.

Check out supware.net for icontacts if you want it back.

I took out Fingerkeyboard for the time being just because I had a bunch of gfx problems I need to sort out.

Google Fingerkeyboard 2.1 if you want that back

I have to check on the /device its at 145.97 Fresh Flash I'm going to delete more stuff to make it have more space

but 145 is a good amount.

Will update again sometime this week and still no update for sys/xip

Guest MrCapcom
COOL! Thanks man. I really like your ROMS. They're clean and sh!t. PLEASE DON'T TURN ME OOOOOOFFFFFFF....

LOL I will be releasing 9.2 tomm more customizations more icons updates and a couple other things

The fact that someone likes the pls dnt turn me off (which i took off keri hilson's song) makes me want to keep it

I was gonna change it so many times but its so funnny :-)

EDIT:

Quick taste before I leave work. Now I must run and go home and be a Husband/Father Bai Bye

Screen47.jpg

Edited by MrCapcom

Guest Bomama94
LOL I will be releasing 9.2 tomm more customizations more icons updates and a couple other things

The fact that someone likes the pls dnt turn me off (which i took off keri hilson's song) makes me want to keep it

I was gonna change it so many times but its so funnny :-)

EDIT:

Quick taste before I leave work. Now I must run and go home and be a Husband/Father Bai Bye

Screen47.jpg

Nice. the new program icons look great. Haha and also "please don't turn me off" is also at the beginning of a song called Turnin Me On by lil wayne I think.

Guest Bomama94

Hey Mr. Capcom I know you said you could never get ICS to work on your phone but I just installed the cab to my device memory and it worked perfectly. just thought you should know

Guest MrCapcom
Hey Mr. Capcom I know you said you could never get ICS to work on your phone but I just installed the cab to my device memory and it worked perfectly. just thought you should know

Please share with me the magical ways of ICS because I could never get it to work on my laptop or anything, and its a nice feature. What cab did you use? Could you attach it? Did you sacrfice a goat or two to get it to work?

Guest Bomama94
Please share with me the magical ways of ICS because I could never get it to work on my laptop or anything, and its a nice feature. What cab did you use? Could you attach it? Did you sacrfice a goat or two to get it to work?

Ok well I did it successfully with WMWifiRouter which requires ICS and haven't tried it with Bluetooth PAN or USB yet, but what I did was install WMWifiRouter (the free edition) to "My Storage" and then after it was installed I downloaded this ICS cab and installed it to the device memory. I fired up WMWifiRouter, it detected ICS and connected. Easy as that. Once I get my laptop back I will try it with bluetooth pan and usb and get back to you, but I'm pretty sure it will work. Attached is a folder with both in it. Here you go.

OmniaWMWifiICS.zip

Guest MrCapcom
never take the "please don't turn" out, I've been showing everyone! The tip program is great, maybe ask tech if he will skin it to be a little more finger friendly?

Its super touch friendly for me i dunno what else could be done. What problem are you having?

Its super touch friendly for me i dunno what else could be done. What problem are you having?

text box and buttons bigger so you don't have to take out the stylus maybe? seems like a lot of space is left on the screen that could be utilized

Guest MrCapcom
text box and buttons bigger so you don't have to take out the stylus maybe? seems like a lot of space is left on the screen that could be utilized

well thing is its probally a old program but works nice in 6.5

what i need to do is find a new program but i can't find one

Guest jlavallee

Your ROM is amazing!!!! but i am having these few problems

1. cant seem to download MMS everytime i try it says connection failed
  2. Not very fond of the keyboard so i replaced with the htc and well thats not working so well for me. wont let me send regular texts the input is just messed up
  3. the screen will not rotate for me at all. i press the camera button and receive an error message
  4. for some odd reason the cmesage panel wont work for me
I love the layout of your ROM and the customizations I was a user of Woz's ROMS and recently used one from BW. Was wondering on your next release if you would make a lite version?

Guest MrCapcom
Your ROM is amazing!!!! but i am having these few problems
  1. cant seem to download MMS everytime i try it says connection failed
  2. Not very fond of the keyboard so i replaced with the htc and well thats not working so well for me. wont let me send regular texts the input is just messed up
  3. the screen will not rotate for me at all. i press the camera button and receive an error message
  4. for some odd reason the cmesage panel wont work for me
I love the layout of your ROM and the customizations I was a user of Woz's ROMS and recently used one from BW. Was wondering on your next release if you would make a lite version?

1. Start-> Messaging-> MMS -> Menu -> MMS Options -> Profile -> Edit Profile -> Data Connections -> Data Network Connection -> Done -> OK -> Enjoy!

2. The keyboard thats on there is HTC Mega keyboard so if you isntalled another one on top its probally not going to work.

Try using fingerkeyboard.

3. Buttons on side aren't configured go to BUttons in personal and set them to what you like

4. cmessage panel? I don't think cmessage panel ever worked if you want txt go to ctext and email is cemail

A lite version? What don't you want? The apps that are included aren't that big next release will actually have a couple more apps

Edited by MrCapcom

Guest jlavallee
1. Start-> Messaging-> MMS -> Menu -> MMS Options -> Profile -> Edit Profile -> Data Connections -> Data Network Connection -> Done -> OK -> Enjoy!

2. The keyboard thats on there is HTC Mega keyboard so if you isntalled another one on top its probally not going to work.

Try using fingerkeyboard.

3. Buttons on side aren't configured go to BUttons in personal and set them to what you like

4. cmessage panel? I don't think cmessage panel ever worked if you want txt go to ctext and email is cemail

A lite version? What don't you want? The apps that are included aren't that big next release will actually have a couple more apps

just looking to remove

1. IE
  2. Standard Keyboard or something other then the one you currently have, the keyboard I installed was the original Samsung and then I went to the HTC Touch keyboard
  3. the Samsung startup page in general
  4. and I had the Cmessage panel working at one time but ill use the chome for now
thanks for all you do

Guest MrCapcom
Also how do you get the screen to rotate to landscape mode on the fly?

you can't I disabled it because I don't use it. but it sucks cause its too sensitive and ends up messing the phone up flipping etc. But if you really want it just map the rotate to one of the sidebuttons

Guest MrCapcom
just looking to remove

1. IE
  2. Standard Keyboard or something other then the one you currently have, the keyboard I installed was the original Samsung and then I went to the HTC Touch keyboard
  3. the Samsung startup page in general
  4. and I had the Cmessage panel working at one time but ill use the chome for now
thanks for all you do

1 you can't remove IE its too embeded in the OS who knows what will happen you can always delete the shortcut off the startmenu

2. Try Fingerkeyboard and tell me u don't like it lol its a nice app

3. Samsung Startup? I changed the startup in version 9.2 but if u wanna change it urself look for the ani poweron gif i think and the pwr. on.wav same thing but with off in it for the off ones they all should be in windows

4. I dunno what cmessage is lol I don't use it

Version 9.2

Added

Midomi music id program

KeepMyTones for us flashalholics who love custom tones and want a easy way to apply them back to our contacts and system

(waples this is a new version than what you sent me)

More custom icons check OP

New Startup Sound and Animation hope you like it I know I do.

Updated OP with pics and more info for my roms and answers to common questions

Edited by MrCapcom

Guest Bomama94

Also keep my tones is good but I've always just done it with Sashimi and exported this to the REG folder. HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\Ringtone0. Just thought I'd let you know.

Guest valkryomnia

Few issues.

I flashed yesterday, and I noticed the Theme Maker button does not work.

The <- Arrow dissapears, along with menu while reading yahoo mail or txting. They are still usable, just not visable.

Lastly, where do I get your icons? Mine arent like yours.

Thanks for the rom.

Few issues.

I flashed yesterday, and I noticed the Theme Maker button does not work.

The <- Arrow dissapears, along with menu while reading yahoo mail or txting. They are still usable, just not visable.

Lastly, where do I get your icons? Mine arent like yours.

Thanks for the rom.

are you sure you downloaded the latest version?

Guest MrCapcom

@Bomama94

As far as the program no i didnt get a chance to test it ill let u know though

Yea you can set ringtone0 i used to do this but this program saves every notifiication,all ringtones

even for all your contacts. So it covers everything u customize on the phone sound wise.

@valkryomnia

Yes theme maker isnt there I just noticed it wasnt redirected I don't use it and I thought it was removed but guess its there ill fix that. What arrow? Make a pic im not sure what your talking about

I don't use yahoo mail. Google for the icons lol

@lbkdad

Ringtones you can put them in any "My Documents" folder mp3 and it will show up in ur ringtones section. For d/ling them try Zedge.net