WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

In the windows folder there is file called HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml. Copy to computer, edit (add you city, you'll fine the code in accuweather) adn copy back to device.. Keep a copy so that you can copy over when flashing to new roms...

Don't know about fingerkeyboard, i'll have to look into it. i don't use it..

i did that with weather. added a code EUR|SI|SI000|CELJE for Celje in Slovenia (AccuWeather link) but it can't update. i double checked and the code is correct, also added in xml in alphabetical order. what's the issue? anyone got working that here? other default locations update.

camera sometimes win't launch anymore, have to softreset. will try your M2D only build. hoping, there's no issues... anyway very pleased with the ROM.

Guest Nicklashidegard
excellent work bro...

u make me proud!!

u have took to cooking, like a duck to water....

now to get drunk!!

:)

Cheers bro!! Hope you've had a great birthday (without the hangover the day after :D )..

Have a good 'un !!!

@ waikiki, wallpaper attached

Waterdrop.rar

Guest WAIKIKI728
Cheers bro!! Hope you've had a great birthday (without the hangover the day after :D )..

Have a good 'un !!!

@ waikiki, wallpaper attached

Thank you!!!this lite rom is really fast :) ...if someone wants a better touch...maybe can try this file...:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=469865

post-444803-1253870902_thumb.png

post-444803-1253870918_thumb.png

post-444803-1253870993_thumb.png

iTouch_azharsunny_1_.cab

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thank you!!!this lite rom is really fast :) ...if someone wants a better touch...maybe can try this file...:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=469865

i'm defo trying that cab.

I'm off for a week and a bit so there will be no cooking or new releases for the next week.. I'm back again on monday 5th october. I'll try and login to answer if there are any questions, but no guarantees!!! :D

Be good everyone :P

Guest WAIKIKI728
i'm defo trying that cab.

I'm off for a week and a bit so there will be no cooking or new releases for the next week.. I'm back again on monday 5th october. I'll try and login to answer if there are any questions, but no guarantees!!! :D

Be good everyone :P

I have holidays too...enjoy this week.... :D

I hope 6th of October there is news from microsoft and samsung...maybe we can have some good rom in 2 weeks.....i pride every day for microsoft starts to improbe the way it shows the mesages...(it´s a shame the difrence beteween the microsoft sms chat and ...for example vito sms chat) :)

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Nicklashidegard
camera won't launch after some uptime in this M2D only version too (like in flotanium). no error message, nothing, just doesn't launch.

I see that you sorted it with the camera.exe from G4 version.. I might put a different .exe in future builds. I'll look into it :) . Thanks for letting me know.

i'm experiencing lot's of dying apps, right after bootup there's 46MB free RAM and after some time, there's only ~32MB free. do some browsing with IE and bam, ~22MB free. CleanRAM helps clean some 1MB but not more. when i'm in the 20-30MB free RAM zone, apps die regulary. don't have anything special running in background. added ACR (although disabled service). what to do? everapp?

hey dude, trying yr new rom.. neo one.. awesome.. just one question.. do u know how to stop reminders playing when alarm rings and phone is unlocked? doesn't happen when phone locked.

messaging comes up faster, however its still slow to type and often misses a letter.. have to wait then type next letter.. anyone else having this issue? is the basic titantium any faster?

Guest Nicklashidegard
messaging comes up faster, however its still slow to type and often misses a letter.. have to wait then type next letter.. anyone else having this issue? is the basic titantium any faster?

I don't know what's going on with reminders, think it's in the build.. We'll see what future builds has to offer. Try and install Touchresponce, it should sort the typing issue out.. :) .

Guest VASk007

@Nicklashidegard

is there anything, I can do to hinder autokilling apps (HIDE6 M2D)?

In a new WM build 23420 there's a new enchancement listed: better memory management. perhaps it will solve the autokill? i'm not able even to browse without my browser being autokilled and after 1 hour of browsing it eats 25MB of RAM. wtf?

edit:

Changes in Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23060 and Build 23420:

* Email folder in Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile gets new colored icons.

* Improved browsing experience on Internet Explorer Mobile.

* Definitely more faster and responsive than the last leaked Build 23053.

* Faster boot time.

* Build 23420 has the new contacts app.

* Build 23060 has the menu eye candy but not the new contacts app.

* Incorporates the updated GUI from the later COM3 builds into COM4.

* Better memory management.

Edited by VASk007

Guest VishalThacker

Hello,

I am using the rom since last 2-3 days no problems at all.

Only one thing is little annoying as the above use quoted, the press on the dialer as well as messaging are not that resposive. Even after using favhacks it does not help much. You dont get the touch like Master Kunchuis roms

Can the cooker help to overcome this thing, it would be an excellent rom with this one drawback overcomed.

Regards

VT

Guest Vernyak

Nicklashidegard

Are U planning roms 23060 or 23420? Like Your Roms, they work perfectly even in Russia! :)

Please, remove standart Omnia TaskSwitcher in future Roms! Many apps (Inesoft for instance) use finger moves from bottom to top and the move calls annoying TaskSwither......

Guest ilovemyi900

Hey, I've got a ROM request, not to worry if it's something your not interested in doing, always better to ask anyway. :)

I'm looking for a LZX UltraLite (Titanium Free) ROM, it would be a perfect fit for SPB Mobile Shell, plus for the more advanced users who like to install everything from cabs.

I think for this I'm willing to donate (bribery usually works, though I'm generally always skint so I'd doubt it'll be much) :D

Guest Nicklashidegard
High Nick,

I am trying your 21857 build but there is serious problem. Can't install any cabs. Any ideas?

Strange, i've got an idea, but i can't flash until Monday to find out.. I'm currently on 23053. Anyone else having problems?? :)

BTW, did you hard reset after flash?

Guest laserman123
Strange, i've got an idea, but i can't flash until Monday to find out.. I'm currently on 23053. Anyone else having problems?? :)

BTW, did you hard reset after flash?

Yeah, I tried two hard resets but still the same.

Will wait until you've had time to investigate.

Thanks