WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Jackson_X

Nicklashidegard, and another one question..

I need to set password because of Company Policy..

In Win6.1 it was asked only on start.

Now I need to enter pass every time I want to unlock the device.

And moreover, every time when I click pass & unlock - CONTACTS app is started!

How can I stop loading the contacts ?

Thanx!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Nicklashidegard, and another one question..

I need to set password because of Company Policy..

In Win6.1 it was asked only on start.

Now I need to enter pass every time I want to unlock the device.

And moreover, every time when I click pass & unlock - CONTACTS app is started!

How can I stop loading the contacts ?

Thanx!

Personally i never use pin, but i see if i can find a SIM that i can enable the pin (my one don't work)..

Guest Jackson_X
Personally i never use pin, but i see if i can find a SIM that i can enable the pin (my one don't work)..

It is not a SIM card's PIN. This setting is on LOCK function.

Guest Nicklashidegard
It is not a SIM card's PIN. This setting is on LOCK function.

I see what you mean... i've got the same problem.

Also tried classic mode but thats just a different keypad. Did this work correctly on Shokka9's and Sectors rom??

Guest Nicklashidegard
Now I want to install Shokkas i900DXID1_SHKv18L rom..

will see..

When i use classic mode it don't open Contacts but looks ugle and you don't have the normal slidelock..

I think it's a wm6.5 thing.. but if you only want the phone to unlock when starting it up, why not use the lock that's in seetings/personal/secutity??

Just a thought

Guest Nicklashidegard
I think it is the same LOCK, am I right ?

I think that lock is sim related.. and you only need it for restarts.

Nevermind, hope you get it sorted :)

Guest Jackson_X
I think that lock is sim related.. and you only need it for restarts.

Nevermind, hope you get it sorted :)

In shokkas rom - this problem is disappeared.

And the second thing which not so hard to note is in main menu (in your ROM)- click start and any final shortcut (lock for example)

then click OK in the right top corner - now you see the desktop, but in the shockas rom you will return to the start menu (you can select shortcuts near LOCK).

Guest Nicklashidegard
In shokkas rom - this problem is disappeared.

And the second thing which not so hard to note is in main menu (in your ROM)- click start and any final shortcut (lock for example)

then click OK in the right top corner - now you see the desktop, but in the shockas rom you will return to the start menu (you can select shortcuts near LOCK).

might be something i've deleted... lol

Just trying out 23025 and that's got the startmenu where you can go back as opposed to going back to homescreen all the time.. Very strange and quite buggy and ugly at places, needs a lot of work.

Guest Jackson_X

But in your rome (with Manilla) on today you can see taskmanager button in the right top corner (you can check what apps are opened now), but in the Shockas Lite rom - all apps are closed into memory (minimized) and you need to open task manager app from start menu to check opened & close them.

Edited by Jackson_X

Guest Nicklashidegard
But in your rome (with Manilla) on today you can see taskmanager button in the right top corner (you can check what apps are opened now), but in the Shockas Lite rom - all apps are closed into memory (minimized) and you need to open task manager app from start menu to check opened & close them.

Yeah, i like the HTC taskman, it's nice to be ablt to check what's open, RAM used etc..

But in this new build it's not possible, it doesn't work. I've got the taskswitcher installed instead. . If you swipe your finger buttom to top of screen it pops up.And i guess a good idea would be to assign a button for the orignal taskmanager.

Only bug so far is that if you go lock settings and change something, when you exit you go back to a frozen startmenu..and that lock STILL goes back to contacts... annoying..

Everything elso works fine need to to some more testing, and i've only built the M2D rom so far, but it runs well. The new menus takes a bit of getting used to. I find the magnifying thing a bit annoying but there might be setting to turn it off..

Guest Nicklashidegard
HI how is the name of the theme in first page[the green] i can't find..?

Its just a black theme with a wallpaper.. i'll upload the wallpaper later (tomorrow), can't now , gotto rush. :)

Guest Mothamoz
Its just a black theme with a wallpaper.. i'll upload the wallpaper later (tomorrow), can't now , gotto rush. ;)

its the wallpaper included in this rom ;)

EDIT: damn, too slow :)

Edited by Mothamoz

Guest Ste-V-illage
This is the cabs you need for the green battery. First install the certs, then the battery icon. It shows the battery in 10% units and is fairly accurate.

As a word of warning, i had ONCE (and only once) a problem where the battery drained quite fast (only lasted 1 day). I've never had a problem in cooked roms though..

thanks a lot! now i have it after a long time seeking! hope my battery wont drain after installing this (u make me a little worried) :) thanks again!

Guest Mothamoz

im using your latest rom for the 2nd day now, really love it :)

suggestion; you should add blazingwolf's CMultiClock panel, just my opinion tho

Guest Nicklashidegard
HI how is the name of the theme in first page[the green] i can't find..?

Here's the wallpaper.. It's the default wallpaper (if you change theme it will disappear).

post-525034-1250102331_thumb.jpg

Guest Mothamoz
The person to ask is probably Blazingwolf.. he'd know. I'll look into it

And i personally dont like the multiclock, but do most people use it??

we'll see

okay thank you for looking into it, i will ask blazingwolf aswell.

dont know if most people use CMultiClock, but i do and i really like it ;)

its up to you, if you don't in upcoming roms, i'll add it myself, no problem :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
okay thank you for looking into it, i will ask blazingwolf aswell.

dont know if most people use CMultiClock, but i do and i really like it ;)

its up to you, if you don't in upcoming roms, i'll add it myself, no problem :)

Is that the same two arrows that is in the Clink/ Comm panel??

I've got no problems with them at all. Was it like that after the flash or have they just started appearing??

i'm gonna install the Nitrogen panel and test myself (probably not til tomorrow). I'll let you know.

Good luck ;)

Guest Mothamoz
Is that the same two arrows that is in the Clink/ Comm panel??

I've got no problems with them at all. Was it like that after the flash or have they just started appearing??

i'm gonna install the Nitrogen panel and test myself (probably not til tomorrow). I'll let you know.

Good luck :)

yeah its those arrows, and i had it from the beginning of the flash. its like that in every panel by the way, maybe i should reflash tomorrow...

thanks for the reply ;)

Guest Nicklashidegard
yeah its those arrows, and i had it from the beginning of the flash. its like that in every panel by the way, maybe i should reflash tomorrow...

thanks for the reply :)

No need to re-flash, just do a hard re-set and it should be sorted

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nicklashidegard

Just uploading 23037 M2D Only.. Works well, only bug so far is that the new builds don;t like quick tapping on the screen.

Free mem around 120-125mb (not 100% sure as i always install my normal apps with XDA_UC).

Should be up it around 25mins.. (i know, slow internet.. I'm in the UK, lol)