WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest ...angel...
i've added Screenshots to first post (this is the rom i'm running at the moment) :) .

Thanks Nick! I will surely try this one later... Thanks for replying to my message... ^^,

Hi Guys

Great Rom Niklas - im using 23620 with SPBMS3 and its great!!

Can someone please post up Fingerboard2.1 fixed for omnia, without arrows please??

Im having problems trying to fix it so it doesnt hide the menu buttons on the bottom bars!

thanks

Craig

Guest gdrijver

So Neo Titanium is no more for sure? I much preferred the icons over the words on the display. Words take away from my fabulous wallpaper :)

Gordon

I have flashed to 23620 today and have had the phone completely freeze twice in the last few hours, after replying to a sms, have had to remove the battery.

Is there a fix??

Guest sandrc
<br />I have flashed to 23620 today and have had the phone completely freeze twice in the last few hours, after replying to a sms, have had to remove the battery. <br /><br />Is there a fix??<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I've had this happen to me on Nick's 28014. Did you add a language pack?

Guest WAIKIKI728
I have flashed to 23620 today and have had the phone completely freeze twice in the last few hours, after replying to a sms, have had to remove the battery.

Is there a fix??

Try this...:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/292400/...de18/page/1080/

(post 1087) and tell me if this helps you to solve the problems with the sms :)

EDIT:Sorry ..i didn´t post it.....

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Try this...(post 1087) and tell me if this helps you to solve the problems with the sms :)

Hi Waikiki - i cant click that link...am i missing something??

@sandrc - nope no language pack... B)

Hi Waikiki - i cant click that link...am i missing something??

@sandrc - nope no language pack... :)

Oh well - i ran smsfix.cab - still happening. freezing on text msg reply.

No other help..Time to flash a different rom!

Guest WAIKIKI728
Oh well - i ran smsfix.cab - still happening. freezing on text msg reply.

No other help..Time to flash a different rom!

IT´S not a cab.. B) .these are files you have to overwrite in windows directory... ;)

It works for me...in sms like chat or standard :) ....

MMS1.0.0.75.rar

IT´S not a cab.. B) .these are files you have to overwrite in windows directory... ;)

It works for me...in sms like chat or standard :) ....

Ok - thanks for your help dude! ;)

Guest WAIKIKI728
Ok - thanks for your help dude! :)

You are wellcome...

Maybe you want to use this cab...

It installs one link...in settings..system..

You can configurate the sms(chat-standard),colour of softkey words...type of fonts..

Settings_0.2.cab.zip

Guest WAIKIKI728
Can you please provide me a cab of Large start menu Icons for omnia? Please ! Nick? Anyone?

Please ....for writing in big letters don´t make us to pay more attention B) !!!

Try this....

Overwrite these files in windows directory.........

EDIT:

UPPPSSSS................Sorry for the double post :)

startmenu_big_icons_.rar

Edited by WAIKIKI728

You are wellcome...

Maybe you want to use this cab...

It installs one link...in settings..system..

You can configurate the sms(chat-standard),colour of softkey words...type of fonts..

Excellent! You are very helpful. Thanks again! :)

Guest WAIKIKI728
Excellent! You are very helpful. Thanks again! :o

You are wellcome ;) ...

P.D.:Just one thing to people who start in this(ohhhhhhhhhhh my god i am talking like my grandfather :) B) ;) )

Please be patient and read well all the posts....if someone don´t answer your questions maybe it´s because nobody knows the answer or maybe because it´s already answered B) :o

Guest hasnainhyder1
Please ....for writing in big letters don´t make us to pay more attention B) !!!

Try this....

Overwrite these files in windows directory.........

EDIT:

UPPPSSSS................Sorry for the double post :)

Thanks a lot Wakiki !

Guest WAIKIKI728
Thanks a lot Wakiki !

You are wellcome :) ....

P.D.:For all the Nick rom users....

Please...don´t be shy!!!and post screenshots of your modifications of the rom using "shake and save" B)

Guest chandanbs

I was just trying out all latest M2D builds from Nick, Dhee, ryrzy and also tried 21888 COM2 build from Dhee..was hooked up with some issues or other and finally back to 23620 Titanium... what a relief to see the good ol.. Titanium Classic...and Nick's crystal clear icons and others...

Just love this rom....5 thumbs up!!!!

23620 is a beautiful rom, very fast n stable, just wondering if theres anyway to stop the apps auto closing? sorta new to 6.5 (though i've flashed your last 5 roms i think) 28015 ultralite was not to bad for keeping some open, i searched and found ever app, though i do remember seeing something about it not working a few roms ago and you took it out? maybe? i'm super tired so sorry if i'm not making sense :0 also wondering if sktools registry optimization would effect the memory usage or tweaks? i did one after uninstalling everapp, and i'd swear my program memory has dropped by about 5 mb (i do a bit of un/installing so can't remember last memory figures) might hard reset when i have time anyway, but takes so long to get all my favourite/regular apps on even with xda uc (is there a new version i saw with a progress bar?) anyway i read so much good stuff about your work and commitment that you are my only chef

p.s. i see there is better test entry in internet explorer in 23620 e.g. i can actually hit enter and it drops down a line like...

this..

where as before it would start the page loading, so very happy it meets my other posting needs :)

Edited by taiter

Guest Compuse

sktools Nick's 23620-Classic.rar

253.86 / 257 Moves

8.783 MWIPS

854 Speed

1272 Speed

2335.23 KBs

7566.50 KBs

Slowest ROM you've made so far Nick! :) (it's still around the average an Omnia suppose to give)

I tried to instal taskanium ... and it told me as I pressed the install that its not signed with trusted certificate... the same happened when I clicked on ziped folder ??? why

thx...

I know ...it should be on /program files/taskanium :)

but found out that in main ... programs ... betweenthem where task, notiec settings internet ... I press on CallLog.exe ...

and .... cannot be opened ... its not signed with trusted shis WTF :)

the bloue mobile icon

Edited by kjub6

Guest Druia_Kike

Hi, first of all thank you for your great roms Nick. I'm using your 23620 lite rom, i like it very much, but i have a great problem. i can't connect via wifi. I have dhcp disabled in my router because i need to have it this way, and when i try to configure the ip, default gateway,etc on the omnia i can only put 2 digits in each field. For example, if i want to put 192.168.1.4 as the ip, i only get 19.16.1.4.

I only use wifi for connecting to the internet, so this is a great problem for me. Anyone have a solution for this? am i doing something wrong? Thanks for your help in advance, and sorry for my english.