WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest dannych99
added 23102 to first post. The smoothest build yet and as stable as 6.5 gets ;)

Yeah, I like this build. It has operator name shown on left top corner when you lock your phone!

:D

Guest jms2367
Lag in opening or replying.

i currently am not experiencing that sms lag in mr dhee's build 21889 lite rom. even in the mms, it opens fairly fast as compared to other roms (the sms fix is built in to the rom already). i am now waiting if one of our chefs would be cooking based on build 21890.

Guest Nicklashidegard
i currently am not experiencing that sms lag in mr dhee's build 21889 lite rom. even in the mms, it opens fairly fast as compared to other roms (the sms fix is built in to the rom already). i am now waiting if one of our chefs would be cooking based on build 21890.

That's soo last week, 21891 is out ;)

Guest jms2367
That's soo last week, 21891 is out ;)

wow! we are really being flooded with all of these new builds. will you be cooking this one nick? hope to see a classic titanium and neo titanium version of this. hope there is much more improvement over 21889.

Guest Nicklashidegard
wow! we are really being flooded with all of these new builds. will you be cooking this one nick? hope to see a classic titanium and neo titanium version of this. hope there is much more improvement over 21889.

Might do, but i'm personally not a great fan of the "old" style UI. What would you prefer, Neo or Classic?? I could do 1 version, very busy at the mo so not much time.. ;)

Guest jms2367
Might do, but i'm personally not a great fan of the "old" style UI. What would you prefer, Neo or Classic?? I could do 1 version, very busy at the mo so not much time.. ;)

Classic nick...

Guest Nicklashidegard
which build is best?l am using 23620 which is stable. Do it need upgrade?

Personally i think 23102 is the best to date, smooth and fast. ;)

Guest jms2367
Try THIS ONE. 21891 Classic LITE, not tested yet though so if you could give me some feedback that would be great!! ;) .. No time for testing i'm afraid

thanks nick. i might flash this one over the weekend. have a busy long day ahead. is xda_uc and the other usual stuff you cook in are already included in this rom?

Guest Nicklashidegard
thanks nick. i might flash this one over the weekend. have a busy long day ahead. is xda_uc and the other usual stuff you cook in are already included in this rom?

Yes, it's exacly as first page LITE roms, but using build 21891. Addional stuff is black winmo dialer ;) and i've added the SMS/MMS fix from Waikiki as a tester.. Let me know if it works ok

Guest jms2367
Yes, it's exacly as first page LITE roms, but using build 21891. Addional stuff is black winmo dialer ;) and i've added the SMS/MMS fix from Waikiki as a tester.. Let me know if it works ok

ok nick. the sms fix is definitely working on 21889.

Guest Nicklashidegard
ok nick. the sms fix is definitely working on 21889.

the 21** builds are different anyway, i don't think they suffer from the bug.. It's only been since 23025 (the first 6.5.1 build) that the problem has been there. Early builds had lots of touch related problems as well (you had to use touch response) ;)

Guest g3n3ral
Try THIS ONE. 21891 Classic LITE, not tested yet though so if you could give me some feedback that would be great!! ;) .. No time for testing i'm afraid

ei nick how about neo version... thanks

Guest chandanbs

Hi Nick,

your Classic 23102 is just classy.. very quick and stable. Somehow, the high res icons are not visually appealing.. and the camera app has UI issues. jumbled up text...

Guest Compuse

24001-Neo.exe

Integer 254.73

Floating Point 8.789

Ram Access 889

Draw bitmap 1214 (way above average)

Main write 2728.24

main read 8878.61 (1/3rd above average)

my storage write 698.74

mt storage read 1556.23

Little bit better then the average rom ;)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick,

your Classic 23102 is just classy.. very quick and stable. Somehow, the high res icons are not visually appealing.. and the camera app has UI issues. jumbled up text...

Hi, Nick, Have you found the camera font faulty in build 23102?

Or you have fixed it.

;)

Not fixed but not a major issue (to me). You can still read them perfectly

how to change font style. the default is so ugly. I am using bulid 23102 rom

try the cab attached :D

Nick ... please ... your M2D release has build in solitaire game ... can you provide a cab for it because in classic lite rom it is not included :( thx

Attached

Hey Nick are you going to do a 23519 build or is it not worth it?

Not worth it i think.. I'll wait for next releases (23529 on the way, build date 2nd Feb)

Original_Fonts.cab

Solitaire.cab

Edited by Nicklashidegard