WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest maxniper
Just uploading 23037 M2D Only.. Works well, only bug so far is that the new builds don;t like quick tapping on the screen.

Free mem around 120-125mb (not 100% sure as i always install my normal apps with XDA_UC).

Should be up it around 25mins.. (i know, slow internet.. I'm in the UK, lol)

Xi thanks i will test it :D

Guest ilovemyi900

Can't wait for the NeoTitanium build... I've read that touch response will cure the touch problems with these builds, also do these have LZX compression? It seems to help with the memory footprint that little bit more.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Can't wait for the NeoTitanium build... I've read that touch response will cure the touch problems with these builds, also do these have LZX compression? It seems to help with the memory footprint that little bit more.

The touch is very sensitive but there is still a problem if you are very fast at typing (double click in opera needs to be done slowly.lol).. And there is NO LZX compression on this build, i'll look into it in the future, but IMHO the storage is enough for most ppl and more stuff added will slow the ROM (correct me if i'm wrong, but i think it's more important to hav a lot of RAM). With M2D this rom only runs at around 40% at startup. Next ROM probably will include LZX compression though.. :D . But still be very lite

The touch is very sensitive but there is still a problem if you are very fast at typing (double click in opera needs to be done slowly.lol).. And there is NO LZX compression on this build, i'll look into it in the future, but IMHO the storage is enough for most ppl and more stuff added will slow the ROM (correct me if i'm wrong, but i think it's more important to hav a lot of RAM). With M2D this rom only runs at around 40% at startup. Next ROM probably will include LZX compression though.. :D . But still be very lite

to fix your double tap issue load the touch response cab! after soft rest go to settings>system tap on touch response and hit the drop down arrow and highlight 11!

works like a charm!!

TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB

Guest Nicklashidegard
to fix your double tap issue load the touch response cab! after soft rest go to settings>system tap on touch response and hit the drop down arrow and highlight 11!

works like a charm!!

TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB

Thanks, Excellent!! Gonna give it a go. That was the only bugbear with these new builds and it's solved :D

Guest wickedjinx

does this build also have problems when you disabled the threaded SMS, browse young inbox, highlight the message click reply and it hangs? the previous build 23034 has this bug really is very iritating, it crashes for 10 to 15 seconds before you can make a reply. was wondering if its fixed here before i flash my rom :D any reply would really be appreciated. thanks!

Guest emre toprak

i have big problem. :angry:

i can't open phone!

bluetooth opening, Wifi opening and Flight mode but phone not opening. i was try hard reset, and another rom still contunie problem. :D

Please help!

sorry for my engilsh

Guest Nicklashidegard
i have big problem. :angry:

i can't open phone!

bluetooth opening, Wifi opening and Flight mode but phone not opening. i was try hard reset, and another rom still contunie problem. :D

Please help!

sorry for my engilsh

Sounds like there's a problem with the phone part, which isn't included in most roms.. I recommend to flash Shokka9's v7 (or 6L) which had got the DXID1 phone included..

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's...st-build-21215/

Guest Nicklashidegard
does this build also have problems when you disabled the threaded SMS, browse young inbox, highlight the message click reply and it hangs? the previous build 23034 has this bug really is very iritating, it crashes for 10 to 15 seconds before you can make a reply. was wondering if its fixed here before i flash my rom :D any reply would really be appreciated. thanks!

Just tried it in M2D and it doesn't hang and you can reply within 3-5sec..

i noticed your X's and Oks are off you need to change them to 16x16 from 32x32! :D your rom looks great!!!!

Guest wickedjinx

i just tried it now and it hanged, any idea whats causing the problem? SMS threading is off, i right clicked the message, chose reply, and hoala! it froze! whew.. man this theme is really awesome, but my phone keeps hanging when im usin 23034 and 23037

Guest Nicklashidegard
i just tried it now and it hanged, any idea whats causing the problem? SMS threading is off, i right clicked the message, chose reply, and hoala! it froze! whew.. man this theme is really awesome, but my phone keeps hanging when im usin 23034 and 23037

If you are using M2D, got ot the message tab, click the right soft-key, then reply..that worked for me. But i don't know what causes your problem.. maybe it'll get sorted in builds to come..

Guest ifchyd

Thanx a lot for rom creations,my route 66 does not work 23037 or 23034 build and gets error message,please suggest me.pls include good games and applications for your next ROM build.

My suggestions

1. pls include iphone dialer skin and contacts when u press call button.

2.include call recording in next rom.

3.scientific calculator ,if phone is turned horizontal.

4.weather icon not in display 23034 or 23037,add in front panel.

5.keyboard little larger,better take look at spb keyboard.natural black.

6.call firewall function very essential nowadays,do include.

7.time counters is also good to be included.

8.in your converter ,there is no feet conversion in drop down menu.

9. change skin of notes ,iphone type skin notes better ,with margin and color.

over all i dont mean to copy iphone,i hate it.But i want some change to our windows mobile phone skins which may look more beautifull than iphone.

Edited by ifchyd

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanx a lot for rom creations,my route 66 does not work 23037 or 23034 build and gets error message,please suggest me.pls include good games and applications for your next ROM build.

My suggestions

1. pls include iphone dialer skin and contacts when u press call button.

2.include call recording in next rom.

3.scientific calculator ,if phone is turned horizontal.

4.weather icon not in display 23034 or 23037,add in front panel.

5.keyboard little larger,better take look at spb keyboard.natural black.

6.call firewall function very essential nowadays,do include.

7.time counters is also good to be included.

8.in your converter ,there is no feet conversion in drop down menu.

9. change skin of notes ,iphone type skin notes better ,with margin and color.

over all i dont mean to copy iphone,i hate it.But i want some change to our windows mobile phone skins which may look more beautifull than iphone.

I'll look into call firewall and incall recording.. Also the converter + timecounter...

But skins/ keyboard / wether icons etc etc is very hard to get right. Everyone wants different things and like different things. But there are loads of ppl that specialize in modding the dialers / Skins/ keyboards / taskbars etc etc.. Find one you like and install.

Guest tomiglio
If you are using M2D, got ot the message tab, click the right soft-key, then reply..that worked for me. But i don't know what causes your problem.. maybe it'll get sorted in builds to come..

Can u people read your mail and texts? I am using another rom with the same build but i cannot open my mail. I tap on the message or mail but it refuses to open.Had to install vito sms to read my texts.

Thnx

Guest Nicklashidegard
Can u people read your mail and texts? I am using another rom with the same build but i cannot open my mail. I tap on the message or mail but it refuses to open.Had to install vito sms to read my texts.

Thnx

i've got no probs with M2D, but just testing the Neo version now. i'll keep you posted but there should be no problems... :D

Guest tomiglio
i've got no probs with M2D, but just testing the Neo version now. i'll keep you posted but there should be no problems... :D

What about from within messaging? Can u open a msg? U know where u have all the textx and mails? can u open a txt by clicking it?

I tap on a msg here but it refuses to open.

post-322773-1251720777_thumb.jpg

Edited by tomiglio

Guest Nicklashidegard
What about from within messaging? Can u open a msg? U know where u have all the textx and mails? can u open a txt by clicking it?

I tap on a msg here but it refuses to open.

mine opens within seconds..

I do now have the same problem as a lot of ppl. The MSG opens but if you click reply the phone hangs.. works fine if you use M2D and click reply, but not if you open the message and then click reply.. Strange..

These builds are very and still experimental so bear with microsoft and hopefully it'll get sorted in new builds..

Guest ifchyd

i have tested your new ROM 23037 its having bugs like letter Y not displayed,wifi and internet connection not working,google maps not working,and screen distortion and many more,now i have come back to 23034 version so kindly check those problems,rest of all its very good comparing to 23034