WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Thanks bga7x, i think that's the case on the i900 as well. I've tried replying with no problems when testing (with texts on phone, not sim).

I've updated post 1 with NeoTitanium rom, M2D to follow. These rom's are very fast (for some reason the M2D seem to be running a lot better than the titanium). I might include original Titanium in the M2D rom later if enough people want it.. (at the mo it's M2D ONLY).

I am anxiously waiting for this ROM [NeoTitanium+m2d] :D

Guest Nicklashidegard
I am anxiously waiting for this ROM [NeoTitanium+m2d] :D

I've got plans to to a rom with both, maybe a more full rom with lots more apps/ utilities as the current roms are both pretty light. Not with this build though, maybe next build..

You need to open M2DC, in the Themes tab, go add Theme. Navigate to the location of your theme (needs to be a zip or m2dct), then click add. You theme will appear in the list. Then you click on the theme, and then apply theme..

That's it!!

Thanks a bunch, i unzipped it before, works like you said without unzip.

Guest Nicklashidegard
when are u going to launch 23041?

Still got some issues to sort out. When i do realese it (this or next build) it will be something a bit different.. still got loads of testing to do and some bugs to resolve. It will be a good 'un :D

Guest Nicklashidegard
Still got some issues to sort out. When i do realese it (this or next build) it will be something a bit different.. still got loads of testing to do and some bugs to resolve. It will be a good 'un :)

Got 23041 almost where i want it. I'll prolly upload tomorrow (testing allowed). It'a a more full rom with both M2D and Neo (Flotanium style ala bga7x).

Sneak preview:

ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot2-1.jpg

Got 23041 almost where i want it. I'll prolly upload tomorrow (testing allowed). It'a a more full rom with both M2D and Neo (Flotanium style ala bga7x).

It looks awesome!

Sneak preview:

ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot2-1.jpg

looks great brother!!!!

Guest scottath

looks great !

i can see issues with changing the theme with that button with accidental knocks though.....

Especially with the nature of both theme - with the themes both requiring scrolling near that button.....

but if whilst testing this issue is rare - i would have no issue with it :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Can you link to it please?

I might realease 23409 rom, but there seem to be the same bugs as previous new UI builds.. But if you look at the rom page you'll find several chefs with 23409 already, the XDA link is for the unported HTC version..

I might realease 23409 rom, but there seem to be the same bugs as previous new UI builds.. But if you look at the rom page you'll find several chefs with 23409 already, the XDA link is for the unported HTC version..

Ah, ok, I thought XDA had a link to your new ROM. Thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
Probably a stupid question, but how is it the Neo version of Hide2 has only 3MB more RAM than the M2D version?

Titanium and M2D use roughly the same amount of RAM and Storage.. Dunno why but they do..

Guest Nauro Jr.
Thanx a lot for rom creations,my route 66 does not work 23037 or 23034 build and gets error message,please suggest me.pls include good games and applications for your next ROM build.

My suggestions

1. pls include iphone dialer skin and contacts when u press call button.

2.include call recording in next rom.

3.scientific calculator ,if phone is turned horizontal.

4.weather icon not in display 23034 or 23037,add in front panel.

5.keyboard little larger,better take look at spb keyboard.natural black.

6.call firewall function very essential nowadays,do include.

7.time counters is also good to be included.

8.in your converter ,there is no feet conversion in drop down menu.

9. change skin of notes ,iphone type skin notes better ,with margin and color.

over all i dont mean to copy iphone,i hate it.But i want some change to our windows mobile phone skins which may look more beautifull than iphone.

Weather Icons is easy:

Titanium Weather Options>Display...>Type if Icons: set your preference....