WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Can't wait to see Neo only Hide5... free memory addict

you might have to wait dor a bit longer. major camera issue with 23052. if i can sort it ill release it. we'll see...

Guest Nicklashidegard
Can't wait for the next release none the less :)

I've uploaded 23053-Neo, M2D version will be there shortly. Still can't get everything to work with LZX Compression, so these ROM's are from the "old" kitchen, but everything works perfectly!!!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Will get the M2D when i get a chance....

How do you quit apps if HTC Task manager is removed?

The HTC taskman is still there, but you've also got taskswitcher (just swipe you finger from bottom of the screen to the top, or map a button to open it). The HTC taskmanager don't work properly (closing app on x) but i like it for checking ram used..

Alternatively, blazingwolf has ported the Showcase manager for omnia which close with x-button..

EDIT: 23053 - M2D now ready for Download!!!

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
The NeoTitanium 23053 file is corrupt :)

bugger!!! I'll try and re-up it... won't be til tonight or tomorrow morning...

anyone else having same problems???

how do I add custom weather location in M2D? tried to add one random location and set it's city name and location string in the registry but it doesn't update that way. and another one, how do I add a language to the finger keyboard? there's just english right now.

Guest Nicklashidegard
how do I add custom weather location in M2D? tried to add one random location and set it's city name and location string in the registry but it doesn't update that way. and another one, how do I add a language to the finger keyboard? there's just english right now.

In the windows folder there is file called HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml. Copy to computer, edit (add you city, you'll fine the code in accuweather) adn copy back to device.. Keep a copy so that you can copy over when flashing to new roms...

Don't know about fingerkeyboard, i'll have to look into it. i don't use it..

hello everyone !

greats works here ....i have a bad english and also a problem with opera>

opera stars normally but then few seconds later it closes alone sudenlly !!!!

can anyone help me ????

thanks

From Uruguay and born march 17? Coincidence! (yo nací 10 años antes...). Saludos de Noruega!

Sorry, a bit off topic there...

Anyone else having probs with Opera? If so I hope it gets sorted out in newer builds! I'm on 23049 now and won't move forward if I miss multiple tabs and the Samsung-like zoom bar that comes with Opera 9.5...

Someone tried disabling Flash?

Thanks!

Edited by leoms17

Guest Nicklashidegard

Updated post 1 with a Classic titanium Lite, with heaps of free space (145mb).. It's still got the normal utilities and apps that all my roms have.. I've tested most things and they all work but let me know if anything don't work :)

@Leoms17, I've heard of lots of trouble with opera. Personally i've moved to skyfire which for me is much better. Very fast loading, very touch friendly and works perfect!!!

Updated post 1 with a Classic titanium Lite, with heaps of free space (145mb).. It's still got the normal utilities and apps that all my roms have.. I've tested most things and they all work but let me know if anything don't work :)

@Leoms17, I've heard of lots of trouble with opera. Personally i've moved to skyfire which for me is much better. Very fast loading, very touch friendly and works perfect!!!

Thanks for the tip, will try!

Guest plguzman

Ok testing, good ROM, but have so far 2 issues:

1.- Alert Sounds don't work with Windows Live Messenger, screen on or off. The alert is configured in "sounds and notifications" but nothing happens. That's a deal breaker for me, since I use WLM every day.

2.- If the taskbar is replaced, the zoomed icons don't work in the new one. That's a common problem I have seeing in all this new ROM"s.

Other than that, is a good work. With the "alert sound" problem solved I would keep the ROM.

Cheers

Guest Nicklashidegard
Ok testing, good ROM, but have so far 2 issues:

1.- Alert Sounds don't work with Windows Live Messenger, screen on or off. The alert is configured in "sounds and notifications" but nothing happens. That's a deal breaker for me, since I use WLM every day.

2.- If the taskbar is replaced, the zoomed icons don't work in the new one. That's a common problem I have seeing in all this new ROM"s.

Other than that, is a good work. With the "alert sound" problem solved I would keep the ROM.

Cheers

dunnu what's going on there.. i never use WLM.. Have you tried re-installing it into device memory by a cab?? It might sort it out..

And the only taskbar (as far as i know) that work with the newer builds is Bgill's (bga7x) own.. but it's not for the i900.

Good luck

Guest Nicklashidegard
Yeah I download it directly from microsoft site (.cab)... But nothing at all :)

i don't know what could cause it.. i'll try and work it out and let you know if i find the answer...

Guest Nicklashidegard
Khuanchai ROMs have the same problem, since he neither use WLM. DDRKO's ROM (23052) doesn't have that issue.

It suggest that it could have something to do with the build.. we'll see, might get sorted for the future :)