New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest jonboyuk
I just rang my phone and can confirm it does NOT show missed calls on the home screen.

Thanks for clarifying.....it seems like a really big omission to me :)

Guest DominikZ
I have verified that time and all screens work as i just cooked this in about 20 minutes ago.

I was trying your oem package now, but it doesn't work for me?

First af all there are 3 files both in Album manager and in Manila folder. Secondly I get an error when building rgu:

importing registry file ".\Registry\4edcdfe2-a9ba-4587-af46-643bf03b0d8f.rgu"...

Failed to parse HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\3gpfile\Shell\Open\Command!!!

InitRegistry FAILED in file ".\Registry\4edcdfe2-a9ba-4587-af46-643bf03b0d8f.rgu" within a few lines of line 484.

ImportFromPackageListStrict: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed importing ".\Registry\4edcdfe2-a9ba-4587-af46-643bf03b0d8f.rgu"

wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives

You know what's wrong there?

Some issues I have:

- As DimaK showed, in the 'All Programs' application there is a gap of empty space between the lower part of the screen and the start of the application display

- Also on the home screen my weather data is never capable of being displayed. The weather tab functions fine with my desired location, though on the home screen it says 'Updating Weather...' then 'No weather data available'

Guest cmalone

Missed call notifications used to be a big deal for me. it's a trade off.

I just look at the top bar now. and with the new 6.5 slider that appears when you touch it, it is easy to see and select your notifications.

worth a try anyways.

Some issues I have:

- As DimaK showed, in the 'All Programs' application there is a gap of empty space between the lower part of the screen and the start of the application display

- Also on the home screen my weather data is never capable of being displayed. The weather tab functions fine with my desired location, though on the home screen it says 'Updating Weather...' then 'No weather data available'

Trying installing this fix for updating weather on home screen. It works for me.

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Guest tingchung_chin
its working !!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750 (HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched.cab - big thx to silymore)

My Screen WM 6.1 (RUS)

post-431930-1255080801_thumb.jpg

i try the link attached, Intsalled SDKCERT.cab and the the HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched.cab, but when i try to launch, the "Tab to Lauch..." feel like hanging forever, which WM6.1 you are in? i'm back to KC's 21001, any advice to get it work? :) :( ;)

Guest Koofteh
i try the link attached, Intsalled SDKCERT.cab and the the HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched.cab, but when i try to launch, the "Tab to Lauch..." feel like hanging forever, which WM6.1 you are in? i'm back to KC's 21001, any advice to get it work? :) :( ;)

You need to get the patched CAB file for WM6.1 if you are using 6.1 ([WM6.1] Manila 2D v2.0 build 19171723 patched by mbarvian), you downloaded the first file which is 6.5 only. But don't bother, it's just for QVGA screens which means the bottom of your Omnia's screen will be blank.

Also, it has the same bugs as the CAB files posted here. The only way you can get this version of TouchFlo fully working on the Omnia is to flash a cooked ROM that includes it.

Edited by Koofteh

For those having problems with the M2D home weather updating......It seems that the home screen weather works independently from the weather page. The home screen weather updates from google maps position. If you run Google maps and get a fix with AGPS, then go to the home screen and tap the screen. It should update. Works for me anyway.

Guest leap_ahead
Trying installing this fix for updating weather on home screen. It works for me.

Thanks !!! now new m2d home screen working !! any solution for Missed call ??

Guest HellboyMC

A question, where can i find M2D settings like in 1.0 version? Cause i want to remove email tab, cause i only use text messages and multi media messages.

Guest leap_ahead
I try many times. the installation of HTC_Dshow_2.0.19182129 always was unsucessful.

Why???

I use KC's UL ROM 23064

Download again the file On First Post ...then Follow the step and working !!! after Download this for weather on Today screen Weather Fix

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest cooleydan5
Download again the file On First Post ...then Follow the step and working !!! after Download this for weather on Today screen Weather Fix

i have the same problem. Sector can you upload a new .cab file for the HTCDShow please. thanks

Guest MartoKT
hi

there is HTC Album 3.0.19182223 FOR WM6.1 and non-HTC devices ?

and there is fix for Manila to so she often not rerun?

ya i am searching for this stuff too. Is there any HTC ALBUM 3.0 for non-HTC devices and how can i fix the constantly launching of touchflo?

Guest piero79

Hi everybody... I have a problem... I have installed all but I do not add the contacts favorites, launching of the programmes, and does n't work the page Settings... some help? Thank you

Guest victaaaa

hi,

is there a way to fix this problem?

there used to be a space there before, but after i edited the number of row/columns in M2DC, the space between the program disappeared

here is a picture to demonstrate the problem:

screen01p.png

sector any solution for Showing Missed Call On M2d Screen ??

i like The New M2D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No im sorry.

hi,

is there a way to fix this problem?

there used to be a space there before, but after i edited the number of row/columns in M2DC, the space between the program disappeared

here is a picture to demonstrate the problem:

screen01p.png

Yep i told that the m2dc is used for older m2d so it might not work as it supposed in some functions :(.

Thats why it messed it up. Better to backup first before u do smth.