New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest piero79

Hi everybody... I have a problem... I have installed all but I do not add the contacts favorites, launching of the programmes, and does n't work the page Settings...

and in first page I have a display problem ....

I can not display the softkey below, the inscription on the calendar and the weather under the clock

some help? Thank you

post-435420-1255602991_thumb.png

Edited by piero79

Already answered, search thread. Basically you must change language files.

renaming language files (Manila2DListLauncher.exe.0409.mui to Manila2DListLauncher.exe.0407.mui and Manila2D.exe.0409.mui to Manila2D.exe.0407.mui) didn't help. what do i have to do, got the same problems like Kasi99 and Crash95 and i already used the forum search. how can i fix this?

Edited by asdasd

Guest the beaver
hello guys, I can not see the weather in the home under the clock .... I have to install something else? razie hello ...

Look for this post

Trying installing this fix for updating weather on home screen. It works for me.

Attached File(s) zip.gif Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab ( 196.79K ) Number of downloads: 178

This is how it works on my Omnia. I update on the weather tab and after I switch off and back on again the home screen weather is updated.

Guest aceboogie_2

not sure what i did wrong

installed everything in order except dshow which i guess isnt working for alot of people

reset phone and no manila2d it never even starts up

Here are my problems, i installed all without HTC Dshow - it can`t i tried 2 versions.

In home tab i can`t see the weather, but it is updated that you can see. Settings in weather tab shows only white picture.

Can someone help !

EDIT HTC Dshow is installed now.

post-494208-1255884955_thumb.png

post-494208-1255884961_thumb.png

post-494208-1255884968_thumb.png

Edited by boc1

Getting weather home tab working

for the weather in the home tab u will do 2 or 3 steps and wait for a seconds then will work

make sure that u connected to internet

1st install Google maps ( Attached ) then open google maps once it loads and detect your location close it

2nd Install Home Weather tap fix ( Attached )

3rd update your weather tap in manila

and then it should work cuz it work with me

GoogleMaps.CAB

Home_Weather_tap_fix_.cab

Getting weather home tab working

for the weather in the home tab u will do 2 or 3 steps and wait for a seconds then will work

make sure that u connected to internet

1st install Google maps ( Attached ) then open google maps once it loads and detect your location close it

2nd Install Home Weather tap fix ( Attached )

3rd update your weather tap in manila

and then it should work cuz it work with me

Thanks, I installed only Home Weather tap fix and it shows the weather on homescreen tab, but still can`t change it to Celsius becouse settings on weather tab still shows white page.

Here are my problems, i installed all without HTC Dshow - it can`t i tried 2 versions.

In home tab i can`t see the weather, but it is updated that you can see. Settings in weather tab shows only white picture.

Can someone help !

EDIT HTC Dshow is installed now.

read my Post #318 http://www.modaco.com/content-page/290958/...1432/page/300/#

Edited by DimaK

@ALL:

Im guessing and im almost sure that these things must be cooked as some are HTC certified and Samsung doesnt allow to work properly.

When smth is cooked it is noted as harmless for the device. I have tried to remove the certs and install new ones but still seems that doesnt work.

Thats why u get blank pages. In my and Woozer's cooked rom they work just fine.

I have also installed them without cooking and had similar problem. After cooking was gone.

Thats what sector said , and i think thats the reason why we have the blank screens in some functions

No one maybe a one cab file to the new touchflow?

only those on the first page?

Unfortunately, I'm not a master in IT. and you? :)

Edited by nabis

Hi sector,

In several posts you have said uninstall cabs from 1st post and install the new ones. Is the first post fully updated or do i have to find the cabs from various posts ? Also can anyone upload those cabs to something other than Rapidshare ?

Thanks.