New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest brnlahaze
Ok so I have gotten M2d up and running, however, my biggest concern now is the fact that I cannot add any contact or any program. I've read about people having the same problem but without a solution. I installed a AIO cab on a stock 6.1 ROM and most of it seem to work accept these two things. Right before I installed M2d I made a hard reset so there were were absolutely nothing installed before.

Problem solved: Had to add Htc scroll/htc scroll2 manually.

Hey guys, I installed this cab on a 28014 build of 6.5, and now it pretty much hangs on Launching. After a few minutes I'll get the clock to appear, but that's all.

Any thoughts on something to check? If it doesn't work out, I'll go back to the WM default home screen, but I would love to keep M2D!

Guest PallMall
Hey guys, I installed this cab on a 28014 build of 6.5, and now it pretty much hangs on Launching. After a few minutes I'll get the clock to appear, but that's all.

Any thoughts on something to check? If it doesn't work out, I'll go back to the WM default home screen, but I would love to keep M2D!

Can't download from Rapidshare. Says I have to be a paid member to download the files..any other links?

Guest wasubi
Ok so I have gotten M2d up and running, however, my biggest concern now is the fact that I cannot add any contact or any program. I've read about people having the same problem but without a solution. I installed a AIO cab on a stock 6.1 ROM and most of it seem to work accept these two things. Right before I installed M2d I made a hard reset so there were were absolutely nothing installed before.

Problem solved: Had to add Htc scroll/htc scroll2 manually.

Which cab are these files from and where/how have you put them manually? Im assuming in the main windows folder on the device itself. Can u list files and steps taken for this to make programs/contacts tabs work please!? this is about the only thing that is not working so far for me on kuhanchai's OmniaII Rom. Greatly appreciated, n im sure it will help a few others too :)

hi

Can anyone help, why does the photo tab? selection of a folder in the gallery and make your favorite, wrote that the photo will appear on the photo tab but nothing happens.

sorry, my english is bad

Guest kumachaser

Hi ! sector

I am using your rom WINMO6.5 CE OS 52.23049 ON MY IG00

IT WORKS VERY WELL WITH SPB SHELL 3.5.3

I DO LIKE TO UPGRADE THE MANILA VERSION TO THE BLEND NEW

BUT HOW DO I UNINSTALL THE OLD ONE?

PLS!TEACH ME!THANKS!

Guest mackrox

I can't access the downloads because rapidshare says the servers are full:

"Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later."

Can we get mirrors?

I've made A cab for wm6.1 but it have this problem ?????!!!

any one can fix that??

It looks like you have an Omnia and the xml file in your cab is for VGA

<HTCHome version="3.00.0" device="OPAL" portrait="0,0,240,268" landscape="0,0,320,268">
If you are truely on a 240x400 device try replacing the above line with this one or atleast the portrait and landscape numbers.
<HTCHome version="3.00.0" device="Omnia" portrait="0,0,240,388" landscape="0,0,400,228">

However, this alone may not fix it since there are tons of screen placement requirements within the xml file. Give this xml file a try

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Edited by NilsE

Guest Krazy Radd

Hey Guys need help

45661d1263151855-samsung_omnia_norrin_wm_6_5_bhic2_il1_g_rom_invasion_titan_m2d_spb-google_maps_suche01.png

On GMaps Tab, I can do nothing. When I type the button (Softkey Google or search Button) nothing happens.

Any tipps ? Maby some Registry Thing ?

Edited by Krazy Radd

Which cab are these files from and where/how have you put them manually? Im assuming in the main windows folder on the device itself. Can u list files and steps taken for this to make programs/contacts tabs work please!? this is about the only thing that is not working so far for me on kuhanchai's OmniaII Rom. Greatly appreciated, n im sure it will help a few others too :)

I searched in the M2d thread at XDA and found that it is a 6.1 issue, I just put the two files in the windows folder and suddenly the contacts and programs tab worked.

HTC_Scroll2_Fix_WM61.zip

Edited by Adler

I searched in the M2d thread at XDA and found that it is a 6.1 issue, I just put the two files in the windows folder and suddenly the contacts and programs tab worked.

I too was lookin thru XDA to find a solution, but must have missed this one, much appriciated. Will test it out and see how it all goes!

Guest rokster12
Yes, good

compile one Cab

What edit fix?

post-431930-1255093106_thumb.png

hi there,

is there a fix for the wrong solution in the all programms screen?

another question. i installed audiomanager from from this cab.

and somehow the scrolling does'nt work anymore.

in the previous versions of manila which i used, the automatic scrolling in the audio manager worked.

now i just can scroll with the scrollbar on the right side?

any idea? it is just me having the problem?

Edited by rokster12

hi

Which cab file is responsible for the weather panel on the home tab?

i installed the all in one cab and the weather fixed cab, but only after sr updating the weather.

Hi

Is there anyone who know to disable tabs by the registry?

The tabs are not controlled in the registry.

You can install M2DC which is a home grown configuration manager for M2D

OR

You can copy HTCHomeSettings.xml over to your PC and edit the enable= (0 off 1 on) in the <tabs> section which is around line 258. Then copy it back over to the windows folder. You can also reorder them in the tabs section if you like.

Either way, make sure you stop TouchFlo in the Home screen settings when you do it and restart it after. It is also a good idea to make a backup of the xml file so you can always go back to it if something goes wrong.

Edited by NilsE

The tabs are not controlled in the registry.

You can install M2DC which is a home grown configuration manager for M2D

OR

You can copy HTCHomeSettings.xml over to your PC and edit the enable= (0 off 1 on) in the <tabs> section which is around line 258. Then copy it back over to the windows folder. You can also reorder them in the tabs section if you like.

Either way, make sure you stop TouchFlo in the Home screen settings when you do it and restart it after. It is also a good idea to make a backup of the xml file so you can always go back to it if something goes wrong.

Thanks

I have just learn to cook my own rom :)

Hi

I've installed the all in one cab in Ryrzy lite rom but i can only add 18 programs in launcher tab, any solution?

Thanks in advance

It is a restriction for some reason but you can do it manually in the registry by copying current entries to a higher number. The entries look like this for the first position (starts at 0) so you could just rename this one from 0 to 19 for example and add it to the registry.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Launcher]

"UpTime"="2010,1,4,14,46,15"

"DispName"="Opera Mobile"

"IconPath"="\\Windows\\Opera@96_90x90.png"

"Path"="\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Opera Mobile 10 Beta.lnk"

"Type"=dword:00000001

So, just export all the reg entries at [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Launcher and copy the lower ones to the higher numbers in a test editor then re-apply the reg file and go back to the launcher and remove and add the original ones.

Guest Piotrek_J

Hello

I'm looking for working htcalbum and htcaudio for omnia lite.

Non of files in this topic work in my omnia lite.

I have installed manila 2d v2 in packages (version all in one didn't work), but I had to change every *0409.mui file to my native language(Polish 0415) so that I could see the fonts in manila tabs.

Album tab doesn't show pictures in pointed folder(corect folder) and crashes when entering album button in this tab(it shows message that could not find pictures than crashes).

Audio tab doesn't search for music, and same crash as album.

I also try omnia files for album and still nothing.

Please help.

Peter J.

Sorry for my english.

hi

i've got a problem with the message tab. if i tap on the new message, the omnia is open the email settings.

idea?

Edited by nabis

Guest LuckyTan

Cool! That's great! Maybe I revert back to my favorite win6.1 again. hehe. Thank you so much. ;)