New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest jasperdj

Can someone upload this great Manila2d adjustment to an other upload service?

I cant download on rapidshare :D

And i really want this on my omia 2 ;)

Guest rokster12
Anyone know of a workaround for touch scrolling in the Audio Manager as opposed to the sidebar?

did you find any way by now?

audiomanager without finger scrolling is hell.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MartoKT
I will update tomorrow with an AIO cab for M2D.

I have modified the theme with the latest from tf3d (ver 2.5) and it looks much nicer than the Mega one.

Here is how it looks:

post-150032-1254281367_thumb.jpg post-150032-1254281559_thumb.jpg post-150032-1254281564_thumb.jpg post-150032-1254281570_thumb.jpg

Laterz

Hi,

where can i find this lovely theme ( or only the background)?

tnx

Guest lupus_hegemonia

I've used older M2D builds and I had no problem...

With this new build (I've checked it many times, in many Roms - first was "Hades" of my friend Sector), is not working too properly in i900... Some bugs are included.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest keith chanz
Hello

I'm looking for working htcalbum and htcaudio for omnia lite.

Non of files in this topic work in my omnia lite.

I have installed manila 2d v2 in packages (version all in one didn't work), but I had to change every *0409.mui file to my native language(Polish 0415) so that I could see the fonts in manila tabs.

Album tab doesn't show pictures in pointed folder(corect folder) and crashes when entering album button in this tab(it shows message that could not find pictures than crashes).

Audio tab doesn't search for music, and same crash as album.

I also try omnia files for album and still nothing.

Please help.

Peter J.

Sorry for my english.

same situation here, i can run m2d2 in my omnialite(b7300), while the htc album and htc audio dun work (i find that htc album can run once after i've installed it without installing m2d, however it crushes after soft-reset)

Besides, there're 2 many blank page in my m2d. I know it'll happen wifout flashing any rom, however is there any other solution to make all blank page visible and successfully run the album tab? :P

Edited by keith chanz

Guest Francesco80

I've this problems:

1. I don't see the missed call and so the history call in the home (it is active in M2D Customizer)

2. Don't work youtube, i've installed it into my storage

3. Dont Work location widget i've installed google map into my storage

4. Dont'Work Network location service

Thank you for you help! :P

Guest thekevster
I've this problems:

1. I don't see the missed call and so the history call in the home (it is active in M2D Customizer)

2. Don't work youtube, i've installed it into my storage

3. Dont Work location widget i've installed google map into my storage

4. Dont'Work Network location service

Thank you for you help! :P

1. this is a known bug of m2d. you can put a phone-ex or phonealarm plugin on the homescreen using m2d today page to compensate for it.

2. must be installed to device memory unless you alter the xml files accordingly

3. same as number 2

4. works much better when it is cooked into a ROM. did you install all of the agps and location service cabs?

Edited by thekevster

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sapito

sorry for the ignorance but is this a ROM ?

will it replace my original wm rom ?

and if i hard reset , will i have the original wm rom again ?

Guest NilsE
sorry for the ignorance but is this a ROM ?

will it replace my original wm rom ?

and if i hard reset , will i have the original wm rom again ?

No, this is not a ROM. It is a user interface that sits on top of a ROM.

So yes, if you do a hard reset it will take you back to your last ROM installation and wipe out everything you have installed.

Guest Sapito
No, this is not a ROM. It is a user interface that sits on top of a ROM.

So yes, if you do a hard reset it will take you back to your last ROM installation and wipe out everything you have installed.

so let me get this straight' if i install this ' it wont change any rom files' and after a hard reset it will go back to wm?

beucase when i talked to the company that sold me the phone' they told me that if update the version or change rom or anything by myself' my insurance expires so its very important to me that it doesnt change any wm files.

sorry if im asking the same thing again i wanna be sure that you understood what im asking.

thanks again

Guest NilsE
so let me get this straight' if i install this ' it wont change any rom files' and after a hard reset it will go back to wm?

beucase when i talked to the company that sold me the phone' they told me that if update the version or change rom or anything by myself' my insurance expires so its very important to me that it doesnt change any wm files.

sorry if im asking the same thing again i wanna be sure that you understood what im asking.

thanks again

Consider this just another application which you are in fact allowed to install. It may overlay some ROM files but a hard reset will bring them all back which is by design

Guest darifianto

I install following your order in my Omnia2. But why the home screen and any other screen become so small ???

I saw your screen is full. but why my omnia screen so small ???

Guest Jumba
I install following your order in my Omnia2. But why the home screen and any other screen become so small ???

Did you perhaps install a WQVGA theme on a WVGA device?

Guest thekevster

this is for the original omnia which has a wqvga resolution

your omnia 2 has a wvga resolution which is twice the size of wqvga which is why it only takes up half the screen on your omnia 2.

search the omnia 2 forums for touchflo 3d. its basically the same thing except it has 3d graphis and animations, and it is wvga so it will fit your screen perfectly.

Edited by thekevster

Guest andrew.mazlim

Can you help me, to edit my M2Dv2's clock/calendar pannels from black/transparensy 10-20%, to black/transparency 50-70%?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jumba

Okay, a quick technical question for the skinners... when I make my .m2dct file with M2DC is it possible to add some more files to it afterwards? In other words, a .m2dct file seems to be just a .zip that is uncompressed to the Windows folder when it's installed. So, the question is, can I add any file I want to go in \Windows into the .mtdct file? Or does M2DC only install the files beginning with "hh_"? (M2DC only backs up "hh_" files) I'd like to include the lockscreen and font files into the .m2dct, so that they are installed and uninstalled along with the theme. Or do I need to make separate cabs for the non-core files? Hope someone can help? Cheers.

Edited by Jumba

Guest snake_pliskin

Hi guys,

I was able to install this on a T5358+ china phone (HTC Diamond 2 Clone), running on WM 6.5. It works and running like a charm. Also, I only installed seven cabs files only, so I guess it can be called a minimal install and probably the cabs that are needed to run TouchFLO. Anyway, here are the cab files.

SdkCerts.cab

HTC DRM Middleware 1.5.19142824.00.cab

HTC Framework 1.1.19183729.WAlien.cab

HTC HTCAnimation 1.3.5.0.cab

HTC Scroll 2.0.19173130.WAlien.cab

HTC Shared Modules 1.01.19143331.01.cab

SDK Resource Proxy 1.0.19132627.WAlien.cab

HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.WAlien.cab

Install the cabs files in this order and don't forget to reboot after installing the first cab file.

Goodluck!

Regards

Guest NilsE
Okay, a quick technical question for the skinners... when I make my .m2dct file with M2DC is it possible to add some more files to it afterwards? In other words, a .m2dct file seems to be just a .zip that is uncompressed to the Windows folder when it's installed. So, the question is, can I add any file I want to go in \Windows into the .mtdct file? Or does M2DC only install the files beginning with "hh_"? (M2DC only backs up "hh_" files) I'd like to include the lockscreen and font files into the .m2dct, so that they are installed and uninstalled along with the theme. Or do I need to make separate cabs for the non-core files? Hope someone can help? Cheers.

You probably already figured out the answer but I believe you can do it.

Awhile back I created a backup m2dct file and extracted it to my PC with WinZip. I then modified it and reziped it and installed it. I later created a cab from it and both ways worked fine.

Guest Jumba
You probably already figured out the answer but I believe you can do it.

Awhile back I created a backup m2dct file and extracted it to my PC with WinZip. I then modified it and reziped it and installed it. I later created a cab from it and both ways worked fine.

Thanks for the reply - got it sorted out. :rolleyes: Everything in the .m2dct - even if it's not an "hh_" file - gets copied to the windows folder. Simple as that.