GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest bga7x
this is gr8.

My first Taskbar in a cooked ROM. Nice.........

Tommorow I will make a new Taskbar Creation.

Thank you for your work!!

Ill release this rom tonight!!!

Guest jmoore42942

Did anyone find a fix for the signal icon? I had to hard reset my phone, and when I reinstalled the toolbar, it doesn't show up.

edit: Ok, so I had to hard reset my phone because for some reason, my backlight would not turn off. It would go to sleep and come right back on. Even if I pressed the power button to turn off the screen....right back on. So I have done a hard reset, and the taskbar was the first and only thing I have installed, and now I am having the problem again. Everything was fine before I re-installed the taskbar. Any ideas?

Edited by jmoore42942

Guest Krazy Radd
Did anyone find a fix for the signal icon? I had to hard reset my phone, and when I reinstalled the toolbar, it doesn't show up.

edit: Ok, so I had to hard reset my phone because for some reason, my backlight would not turn off. It would go to sleep and come right back on. Even if I pressed the power button to turn off the screen....right back on. So I have done a hard reset, and the taskbar was the first and only thing I have installed, and now I am having the problem again. Everything was fine before I re-installed the taskbar. Any ideas?

Hi

I would like to help, but I can not test it. So you better ask techmaster7545 or bga7x, if they have the same problem.

Sorry m8.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest techmaster7545
Hi

I would like to help, but I can not test it. So you better ask techmaster7545 or bga7x, if they have the same problem.

Sorry m8.

sounds like the problem i had with the i900 version on the first page , which one did u install

Guest Krazy Radd
Well I installed the test one for the i910 on page 5.

Did u install the SDKCerts.Cab ???

Cause this is very important........as I wrote on first page.

Otherwise u can ask Lisbian08, maybe he can do something 4 ya. He`s a professional.

Guest Krazy Radd
Krazy Radd

I gonna cook these also :)

Thanks bro, good work, also your Black Vol Control

Thanks a bunch, these are wicked!!

go ahead, my friend ;)

Maybe u want to wait, cause soon I release my second Taskbar TaskGTR2 Black Style. ;)

I know u like Pure Black.....ha ha ha

Guest techmaster7545

@ krazy radd

hey got ur taskbar in my rom now works good ill be releasing it sometime today . thanks

ps if u get time i think the batt numbers could be read easier if they were black or outlined in black just a thought

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Krazy Radd
@ krazy radd

hey got ur taskbar in my rom now works good ill be releasing it sometime today . thanks

ps if u get time i think the batt numbers could be read easier if they were black or outlined in black just a thought

Sup Tech, let me know man when ur new update rom is online, then I will look at your page.

Edit: Yeah I know that, I will fix it someday

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest shokka9
go ahead, my friend ;)

Maybe u want to wait, cause soon I release my second Taskbar TaskGTR2 Black Style. ;)

I will have to apply an update then......lol!!

Thanks bro. you will make a happy man, happier!!

:)

Guest jmoore42942
Did u install the SDKCerts.Cab ???

Cause this is very important........as I wrote on first page.

Otherwise u can ask Lisbian08, maybe he can do something 4 ya. He`s a professional.

I don't recall if I did or not, but I will try that. I know I had it installed before my hard reset. I'll get back to you.

Guest techmaster7545

krazy radd found one issue with taskbar when u charge the phone the backlight stays on and if i turn it off manually it comes right back on

Guest Krazy Radd
krazy radd found one issue with taskbar when u charge the phone the backlight stays on and if i turn it off manually it comes right back on

Really ? But my Taskbar has nothing 2 do with the Charging.

The only thing can be the zylonite 1% Driver that I put in.

Take the zylonite_battdrvr.dll out and then see if it works.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest yojoe600

when i installed the test rom i have the signal bars being the stock ones while everything else being ok... also had the issue with screen not turning off

Guest Krazy Radd
when i installed the test rom i have the signal bars being the stock ones while everything else being ok... also had the issue with screen not turning off

u mean the backlight, like techmaster7545 had that issue ???

Well, I will take out the 1% Driver, then we will see if the problem is still there.

Guest bga7x

Well, I will take out the 1% Driver, then we will see if the problem is still there.

i think the issue is with the overrideicon.dll its taking over the signal icon i have removed it from my rom and cooked in this task bar and it works perfect you can see screen shots here!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...-m2d-lite-v1-5/

Guest yojoe600

yes

Guest gianton
go ahead, my friend ;)

Great! Waiting for it m8. :)

Guest techmaster7545
Really ? But my Taskbar has nothing 2 do with the Charging.

The only thing can be the zylonite 1% Driver that I put in.

Take the zylonite_battdrvr.dll out and then see if it works.

yea man thats what it was sorry been busy just now getting to it super job !

Guest Krazy Radd
waiting for the black taskbar ;)

don`t stressin me, bro. I work out already :) I`m now makin a new black Pin Dialer.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest mikentammy610

How would I edit the taskbar speaker icon registry path so it connects to your volume setting skin instead of windows default sliders??

THANKS A BUNCH

Edited by mikentammy610