GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest emoture

sorry for double posting pressed the refresh button 2 times.

PS you can upload a thumbnail via modaco

Edited by emoture

Can you create a cab file for the WM6.1 "Omnia" taskbar without the pin dialer and the 1% battery.

I have no need for the Manila pin dialer and the 1% battery is giving my system fits. Removed the dll and it went back to 20% and is fine again.

By the way, even if you can't thanks for the original. I like it much better than the default and many others I have tried.

Guest ronaldb3

Hi Krazy--

I have tried several of your skins and enjoyed them for a little while, but then had to go back. There are two small problems I hope you might have time to consider looking at.

1. So far all of your skins I have tried have the original situation where the "Action" key must be pressed to use any of the other keys. This was addressed long ago with a Ominia Phone Patch cab file from one of the mods here. There was some discussion back and forth on the merits of this change, but it was determined that the majority disliked the Action key lockup and now most cooked roms include this patch for no Action key lockup. When I try to use the original patch cab file I get rid of the Action key lockup, but I lose your skin. So is there anyway to have this patch and your skin both???

2. After trying your Gold skins I have Icons on the phonepad I rather not have. I tried skinning the Metal Blue as it shows the original phonepad icons, but it did not change them on my phone back to the original icons. Is there a skin with the original phonepad icons that will change the Gold icons back to the original icons??? I know a hard reset would do it, but I really do not want to do that.

Thanks for thinking about this.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest Krazy Radd
Hi Krazy--

I have tried several of your skins and enjoyed them for a little while, but then had to go back. There are two small problems I hope you might have time to consider looking at.

1. So far all of your skins I have tried have the original situation where the "Action" key must be pressed to use any of the other keys. This was addressed long ago with a Ominia Phone Patch cab file from one of the mods here. There was some discussion back and forth on the merits of this change, but it was determined that the majority disliked the Action key lockup and now most cooked roms include this patch for no Action key lockup. When I try to use the original patch cab file I get rid of the Action key lockup, but I lose your skin. So is there anyway to have this patch and your skin both???

2. After trying your Gold skins I have Icons on the phonepad I rather not have. I tried skinning the Metal Blue as it shows the original phonepad icons, but it did not change them on my phone back to the original icons. Is there a skin with the original phonepad icons that will change the Gold icons back to the original icons??? I know a hard reset would do it, but I really do not want to do that.

Thanks for thinking about this.

Ron...

Sup yah

to point 1.....about that "Action" key, I know that suc#%, I didn't use the Patch 4 that, cause most of the users in my german forum, don't like.

But next time I will use the Patch Cab, no matter what.....

to point 2.....I will upload the original Icons, so u don' t need 2 Hardreset ur device. Clear ??? It's all good, bro.

Edit: here it is my friend......no Hardreset :D N.R._GRADD_Samsung_Standard_Icons.cab

Install in ur Device & Softreset, that' s it......

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest ronaldb3
Sup yah

to point 1.....about that "Action" key, I know that suc#%, I didn't use the Patch 4 that, cause most of the users in my german forum, don't like.

But next time I will use the Patch Cab, no matter what.....

to point 2.....I will upload the original Icons, so u don' t need 2 Hardreset ur device. Clear ??? It's all good, bro.

Edit: here it is my friend......no Hardreset :D N.R._GRADD_Samsung_Standard_Icons.cab

Install in ur Device & Softreset, that' s it......

Fantastic - loaded cab and soft reset and worked great. Thanks.

And thanks for considering using the "patch".

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Fantastic - loaded cab and soft reset and worked great. Thanks.

And thanks for considering using the "patch".

Ron...

Krazy Radd,

Iam running BlazingWolf's ROM on my i910 and I would like to use your taskbar. I have tried installing it and it works except for the signal icon is still the original white one. Any ideas?

Guest Krazy Radd
Krazy Radd,

Iam running BlazingWolf's ROM on my i910 and I would like to use your taskbar. I have tried installing it and it works except for the signal icon is still the original white one. Any ideas?

Hello

actually, the taskbar should be Ok, I have no idea why it does not work, bga7x & techmaster have no problems with it.

They have even cooked my taskbar. You better ask them, maybe they can help you more. Sorry, bro.....

Guest shokka9

bro, your shiznit is the best!!!

My persoanl version is sick! :D

Gonna starting cooking, should have some ROMs out with this new ish cooked in.......

Excellent WORK!!

Guest blazingwolf
Hello

actually, the taskbar should be Ok, I have no idea why it does not work, bga7x & techmaster have no problems with it.

They have even cooked my taskbar. You better ask them, maybe they can help you more. Sorry, bro.....

That doesn't make sense. I don't use anything different then they do.

Guest yahsaves

+1 on the i910 issue. Loaded the 6.1 yesterday and had to take it off. The Ev would be the blue one and the after about a min it switched back to the stock one.

Guest Krazy Radd

New Taskbar TaskGTR2 GillahBlack is now available.

For the build 23028 I will upload TaskGTR2 tommorrow.

And of course for the i910, so have patience. Enjoy... :D

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest maxtcee

yo that black is sick man sh*t is poping still cant get the signal meter working

Guest shokka9
yo that black is sick man sh*t is poping still cant get the signal meter working

Try sync'n email or smth, internet?? It will change...

@ Krazy...LOVE this NuFF. :D

Big Respect to U for your hard working!!!

Guest Krazy Radd

thanx maxtcee

I still don' t know why u all get this f#%k'n signal problem. Tomorrow I will talk to blazingwolf, tech & bga to find a solution.

@Shokka9

thanx bro, only 4 da G's.... :D u know.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest maxtcee
thanx maxtcee

I still don' t know why u all get this f#%k'n signal problem. Tomorrow I will talk to blazingwolf, tech & bga to find a solution.

@Shokka9

thanx bro, only 4 da G's.... :D u know.

s*** dont make sence when i use lisbians tb everything changes

Guest djtosh

Hi i had gtr1 installed and working fine, then i uninstalled it so that i could install gtr2, when i went to install it it would go half way and then say "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permission". I kept on getting this msg for gtr2 even after multiple soft resets, then i tried to install gtr1 bac for time being but i now get same msg on that installation. why is this happening.

thnx

Cant wait for this!! for the i910!!!!

Guest Krazy Radd
Hi i had gtr1 installed and working fine, then i uninstalled it so that i could install gtr2, when i went to install it it would go half way and then say "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permission". I kept on getting this msg for gtr2 even after multiple soft resets, then i tried to install gtr1 bac for time being but i now get same msg on that installation. why is this happening.

thnx

Sup boy

for an installation Error, please check my first page.

I've already written about how u can fix it.

U need 2 install the GTR2BTIconNotifier.exe first, copy to ur Win Folder and do Softreset. Then u can install ma sh#t. Trust me it works fine :D

Guest devilmudy

hi bro i really like your skins. Congrats

but i have a little problem

i used new 231031 custom rom so you see the ok button is different.

i hope i can explain what i mean

cause of ok button skin is big for screen then scroll must open

ty

b9dldg7fwili.jpg

Guest djtosh

Hi is there going to be gtr1 for build 23028?

prefer it to gtr2

thnx

Guest Krazy Radd
hi bro i really like your skins. Congrats

but i have a little problem

i used new 231031 custom rom so you see the ok button is different.

i hope i can explain what i mean

cause of ok button skin is big for screen then scroll must open

ty

b9dldg7fwili.jpg

Yeah I know that, unhappily......u can do nothin, cuz of the new build. The bottom bar is too thick.

U better ask the cookers if they can change the thickness of that bar. Sorry.....I can't help.