GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest WAIKIKI728

OMNIA II DIALER SKIN FOR I900 IS AVAILABLE NOW

&

last but not least

TASKGTR4 BILBOBRIAN FOR WM 6.5 i900 (build 23052 - 23064)

I'm sorry, no Taskbar for i910 this time :(

LOOks cool...thanks for sharing :) ...

Just one thing i´ve installed it in flotanium rom but the low buttoms don´t change...is this a cab for the taskbar or the low bottons also?¿'

Guest Krazy Radd
LOOks cool...thanks for sharing :) ...

Just one thing i´ve installed it in flotanium rom but the low buttoms don´t change...is this a cab for the taskbar or the low bottons also?¿'

Sup WAIKIKI728

Only the top taskbar, bro. The lower Taskbar remains unchanged.

Guest WAIKIKI728
Sup WAIKIKI728

Only the top taskbar, bro. The lower Taskbar remains unchanged.

OKI...no problem...thanks for sharing :) ....

Just one thing.... maybe you can share the fon fieca....Where did you get it from?¿?

post-444803-1255452949_thumb.png

post-444803-1255452963_thumb.png

post-444803-1255452982_thumb.png

post-444803-1255453022_thumb.png

post-444803-1255453058_thumb.png

Guest Krazy Radd

Just one thing.... maybe you can share the fon fieca....Where did you get it from?¿?

Opps I forgot the BTIconNotifier for TaskGTR4, damn....I will upload now.

No Prob, I will upload Font Fieca also...

Edit: BT Icon Exe at first page

For System Font Fieca ClicK Here

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd
on OMNIA II Dialer Skin working the speaker button ? because i try the other (post) Omnia II dialler and no working this button ...

I can only tell you that it works fine for me, u have to try it out, bro. I do not know, if it works for you because I have no more Wm6.5 on my device.

@Kroutnuk

No TaskGTR4 for WM6.1, sorry bro :)

Guest leap_ahead

I can only tell you that it works fine for me, u have to try it out, bro. I do not know, if it works for you because I have no more Wm6.5 on my device.

thank you Krazy Rdd i test tonight ...

Guest Indiant
on OMNIA II Dialer Skin working the speaker button ? because i try the other (post) Omnia II dialler and no working this button ...

My phone(i900) is not ringing with Omnia II dialer. There is no sound when I have an incoming call. (in Normal mode)

Edited by Indiant

Guest Krazy Radd
My phone(i900) is not ringing with Omnia II dialer. There is no sound when I have an incoming call. (in Normal mode)

Sup Indiant

I have no idea why this does not work for you. But for me it works flawlessly.

hey krazy radd, like ur work a lot. if it is possible can i make a small request?

is it possible to get a cab for ur GTR4 and GTR1 taskbar icons only, so that it changes only the taskbar icons on the top and nothing else? and also it would be awesome if we could get a separate cab for the normal pin dialer and the black pin dialer. i am using wm 6.5.1 build 23060. i am using jeffrey2000 WM7 theme and would like to keep the start icon the theme has.

thnx a lot. appreciate ur work.

Guest ronaldb3

Hi indiant,

Sorry if I am suggesting the obvious - Check the volume closely - I have seen where it looks ok because the device vol = 5 but when you look at the phone tab it is = 0.

Ron...

Guest maxtcee

hey waikiki care to share some of those panels

Guest moxycalt

I'm trying to install your GRadd Stylez TaskGTR1 WM6.1 OS and the signal bars and entenna stays white no change ?? I don't have a pic but I think you get it. What can I do.... THAT TASKBAR IS A MUST HAVE......Please help !

Guest Krazy Radd
I'm trying to install your GRadd Stylez TaskGTR1 WM6.1 OS and the signal bars and entenna stays white no change ?? I don't have a pic but I think you get it. What can I do.... THAT TASKBAR IS A MUST HAVE......Please help !

Hi moxycalt

Install this one here CLICK

Don't wonder if there is i910, but trust me it works, especially the signal bars :)

@All

About my Samsung OMNIAII Dialer Skin, all I can say that it works fine on my WM6.1, but don't properly work with WM6.5.1.

That is because I used Ryrzy Dialer, I think...

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest moxycalt

You are a genius !!! And full of tallent !! .....but is the battery working 'cause that pic was taken unplugged and the battery shows like if it was on external power....I don't really mind 'cause you did great anyway, but just asking.

screen01f.png

Edited by moxycalt

Guest Krazy Radd
You are a genius !!! And full of tallent !! .....but is the battery working 'cause that pic was taken unplugged and the battery shows like if it was on external power....I don't really mind 'cause you did great anyway, but just asking.

Yo moxycalt

I fixed the registry entries, so you should have no problems with the Battery.

TaskGTR1_WM6.1_i910_OMNIA.cab