[SKIN] Jumba Skins for JMLToday (WM6.5)

Guest Jumba

Jumba

send me the wallpaper please I cant find it

Here you go...

I've also added the Futuretro Wallpapers to the release post (one page back).

@Henxu - I really wish I could be of more help. :)

post-451646-1253282582_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jumba

hey jumba anyway to get this program to work with jumba skins i been trying to mess with it but cant get the both to work http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=556862

Who can download these files on MoDaCo which will change Titanium and supports our screen resolution?

And I very badly understand that spain and I can not register :)  

In advance many thanks  :)

Who can download these files on MoDaCo which will change Titanium and supports our screen resolution?

And I very badly understand that spain and I can not register :)

In advance many thanks :)

Hey Witu, your English is hard to understand. :)

But I think you are saying you are having problems registering here? Maybe someone (an admin?) can help you out. Or someone who speaks Spanish, perhaps?

For the last time... no. :)

These skins are made for Standard Titanium only. But if you want to re-edit the files then go ahead.

:)

i got the skin to work just have to ajust the clocks and bring them down some thanks for all your help

i got the skin to work just have to ajust the clocks and bring them down some thanks for all your help

My friend, I believe I have been most helpful in this thread, but when it comes to answering the same questions over and over my patience tends to wear a bit thin. I apologise for not helping more, but there's not much more I can say. I am not going to re-edit all the skins so they work with other Titanium layouts (Neo Titanium, Bliss, WM7, jositochanante, etc.) - the work and time required are more than I have free at the moment. That's why I say feel free to edit the files yourself - it's not that difficult to do, it just takes time. If you look back earlier in the thread you will find I have already explained more than once how to do this.

I also included a :) and a :) in my post above. Don't take it so seriously. :)

Peace, out.

Edited by Jumba

Guest WAIKIKI728
Hi, you can install the skins if you're using Neo Titanium etc., but they won't look exactly right.

:) Words fail me right now.

What means that?¡'i don´t understand....

Guest WAIKIKI728
Read post #305 and #313.

ok..now i understand.... i respect you ..and all your work...

Sometimes i am too selfish...sorry...it was just a question...

Sometimes we want everything done...

I will not repeat the same question ..again ...and again....sorry about that...i shoul have read all the post before...i hope you go on with your work.

Go ahead with you hard job... :)

Hey Witu, your English is hard to understand. :)

But I think you are saying you are having problems registering here? Maybe someone (an admin?) can help you out. Or someone who speaks Spanish, perhaps?

Many thanks for attention to my modest person, I very much appreciate your operation!

Really I very badly know English, and Spanish is even worse... :)

On this site I do not have any problems, it very much is pleasant to me, despite that it is necessary to guess what here there is a speech...  :)

I had one request: who has a subject for Titanium taken with this site, the request to place it on MoDaCo that it was possible to download easily it from here. 

My respect  :)

WAIKIKI728, thank you very mutch!

Edited by Witu

Guest WAIKIKI728

I had one request: who has a subject for Titanium taken with this site, the request to place it on MoDaCo that it was possible to download easily it from here.

My respect :)

I am member from this Spanish forum ..and i have this skin installed...

I have talked to the creator about to post it here and ...really...i am sorry....but for respect to him ...until now i can´t post the necesary files for his skin here...

You can use the google translator for registering there if not ...the only thing i can do is if you need help ..send me a pm and i will try to help you....

Sorry for the offtopic...and again for Jumba just one thing...i am sorry the missunderstood...

this is for jumbas dual clock only you can edit the plugin for solo or digital if you wish but this is pre edited for jumbas dual clock

ok here it is first off i want to thank jumba for all his great work and help second make sure you install all your plugins before you install jositochanante plugin third install jml today jml panex and jml library and jumbas dual clock skin follow from first post then copy and paste this plg file into your jml today folder and you should be all set Screen05-2.jpgScreen06-2.jpg a;so you dont have to create blank panels

JMLToday_Jumba_Analog_Duo_2.zip

Edited by maxtcee

Guest cheifkeiff

Hey guys I am having an issue installing JML today every time i do it won't let me change the clanguage or set the weather it always puts up these errors operator expected line: binstal=false it has done this on like every rom I try?

edit: NM I just RE-installed mort script that cam on the roms that i used and it works now!

Edited by cheifkeiff

Hey guys I am having an issue installing JML today every time i do it won't let me change the clanguage or set the weather it always puts up these errors operator expected line: binstal=false it has done this on like every rom I try?

edit: NM I just RE-installed mort script that cam on the roms that i used and it works now!

Cool man, enjoy. :)

Also JMLToday doesn't like beta versions of Mortscript, so try not to install 4.3b, rather stick with 4.2.

Guest jmart518

Jumba,

I am having trouble with JMLPanex 1.00. I previously had Panex 0.99 and everything worked great, however after removing and installing Panex 1.00 I no longer have "clickable" buttons. I did select JMLToday and All Pages. Also, when I remove 1.00 and reinstall 0.99 everything works again. Am I missing a required step for the latest version? Thanks again for all your help!

Jumba,

I am having trouble with JMLPanex 1.00. I previously had Panex 0.99 and everything worked great, however after removing and installing Panex 1.00 I no longer have "clickable" buttons. I did select JMLToday and All Pages. Also, when I remove 1.00 and reinstall 0.99 everything works again. Am I missing a required step for the latest version? Thanks again for all your help!

Hi, yes, you need to rename a file in your \JMLPanex folder. Change "JMLToday.pnx.example" (I think that's what it's called) to "JMLToday.pnx". Then run JMLPanexforPlugin.mscr again.

Guest jmart518
Hi, yes, you need to rename a file in your \JMLPanex folder. Change "JMLToday.pnx.example" (I think that's what it's called) to "JMLToday.pnx". Then run JMLPanexforPlugin.mscr again.

Awesome! I knew it had to be something easy like that, Thanks for the help Jumba!

hey jumba i got an awesome duel digital/analog plg with nixie clocks and 4day weather on second page ill try and post some pix thanks man jml is the sh*t Screen09-2.jpg">

Edited by maxtcee

Guest contable

Hi Guys,

SPEEDDIALS-Plugin with JMLPanex-Support is out now!!! Special Thanks to MichelDiamond from XDA-Devs and Jumba for great Help!!!!

There are two versions available: Titanium-Standard and WM7-Titanium (Which I prefer) for all resolutions.

Instructions for installing:

1. Make sure that you have installed ATFavePeople-Plugin, JMLPanex 1.0 or higher (2.0 is out and its much faster !!!) and Mortscript 4.2.

2. Install one of the attached cabs.

3. Go to the Speeddials-Plugin and press EDIT (SK2) then ACTIONS and choose like following:

Tap contact panel:

<Call phone number>

Tap soft key 2:

<View contact info>.

Without these changes it will not work !!!

4. Leave Favorite People and press EDIT again. Now you can choose the contacts you want like usual.

5. Disable ATFavePeople-Plugin with CHome-Editor or in the registry. Dont uninstall it.

6. Assign the plugin to Panex with JMLPanexForPlugin.mscr (Panex folder).

For the moment its working only on English-Roms, Im using Khuanchai 23053 UL Rom for Omnia i900.

I solved the problem with Panex and the new UI (White Box is not displayed on the right position):

You have to edit your cpr-file:

<TitaniumListView ID="HomeNav" Width="240" Height="364" Clip="False" Columns="1" Rows="10" ItemWidth="240" ItemHeight="44">

This is an example for my i900 OMNIA. I changed the value "Height" from 348 to 364 and now Panex is working very well.

If you have another phone you have to try it. The problem is that with the new UI the top-bar is lower. Its not a problem of panex.

If you have any problem with installing the plugin, feel free to contact me.

Later on I will make my own thread for JMLPanex-Plugins !!! So look forward.

Dont forget: Tap on the picture for calling the number you have choosen, tap on blue icon for opening the summary-page of your contact.

Greetz

Contable

post-502784-1253887923_thumb.png

post-502784-1253887695_thumb.png

I cancelled the downloads from this thread. Please visit my own thread for Titanium-plugins with JMLPanex-support:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...9/#entry1077478

Updated Version 1.04 is available !!!!

Edited by contable