[SKIN] Jumba Skins for JMLToday (WM6.5)

Guest Jumba

Guest contable

Master Jumba !

Thank you for the great Analog Duo Skin. I installed the new JML Panex App and modified the cpr.file of your skin. So it´s working fine in Portrait-Mode. For Landscape-Mode I could do it, too. All the notifier-buttons are clickable and working well on my i900. The only thing I removed in the registry is the panelPNG. I can edit the cpr.file, but I don´t know how to make a cab.file of the whole skin.

If somebody can tell me how I can make a cab.file of the whole skin, I could post it.

Check out the attached Screenshots, my cpr.file and the pnx.file. For me the JML Panex is the biggest improvement of the last weeks.

Keep on doing your great work !!!

contable

post-502784-1251539222_thumb.png

post-502784-1251539257_thumb.png

post-502784-1251539278_thumb.png

post-502784-1251539299_thumb.png

post-502784-1251539374_thumb.png

post-502784-1251539394_thumb.png

Cpr_Pnx.zip

Hey, great work! Thanks.

But all the credit should go to JMHL and MichelDimond over at XDA-Dev - they're the ones creating such cool apps to play with. :D

JMLPanex indeed has the power to revolutionise Titanium more than people know. That's because it works with all Titanium plugins, not just JMLToday. So you can add working buttons to anything you like, practically. :angry: Also, it enables one to overcome the Titanium limit of 20 items (10 text, 10 images) per panel. See here for the new version and a guide.

Check out this post - it contains instructions on how to easily cab skins. If you like I can cab it for you, it's fairly easy to do once you've got the hang of it. I can post my skin .inf for you to see how it works.

Good work!

Edited by Jumba

Guest contable
Hey, great work! Thanks.

But all the credit should go to JMHL and MichelDimond over at XDA-Dev - they're the ones creating such cool apps to play with. :D

JMLPanex indeed has the power to revolutionise Titanium more than people know. That's because it works with all Titanium plugins, not just JMLToday. So you can add working buttons to anything you like, practically. :angry: Also, it enables one to overcome the Titanium limit of 20 items (10 text, 10 images) per panel. See here for the new version and a guide.

Check out this post - it contains instructions on how to easily cab skins. If you like I can cab it for you, it's fairly easy to do once you've got the hang of it. I can post my skin .inf for you to see how it works.

Good work!

Jumba, thank you for your reply !!! For sure all the credits should go to JMHL and MichelDimond, because these apps are amazing, but all the credits for the nice skin should go to you.

It would be great if you could make me a cab.file with the edited cpr of the Analog_duo_Skin. Thanks in advance.

Another question: Could you change the notifier-icons in the cab.file with the icons of your first Skin (that one with the digital and analog clock)? I like

those coloured icons. If its possible.

Next week I will change the cpr.file of your skin for the titanium standard. So I let you know when its finished. I think with the Neo-Titanium its not so easy, because the big icon which is used has to be removed or resized. We will see.

contable

Edited by contable

Guest iandy1
Jumba, thank you for your reply !!! For sure all the credits should go to JMHL and MichelDimond, because these apps are amazing, but all the credits for the nice skin should go to you.

It would be great if you could make me a cab.file with the edited cpr of the Analog_duo_Skin. Thanks in advance.

Another question: Could you change the notifier-icons in the cab.file with the icons of your first Skin (that one with the digital and analog clock)? I like

those coloured icons. If its possible.

Next week I will change the cpr.file of your skin for the titanium standard. So I let you know when its finished. I think with the Neo-Titanium its not so easy, because the big icon which is used has to be removed or resized. We will see.

contable

Your skin looks awesome, looking forward for the mod for standard cpr with the Panex functions.

Thanks a lot.

Guest tingchung_chin

hi, just got JML installed and it works! Anyhow, the weather was shown in fahrenheit, can i change it to show in Celsius?

Edited by tingchung_chin

hi, just got JML installed and it works! Anyhow, the bottom right softkey didn't, may i know how to change or where to change the location for it? i cant find it in RegEdit as well, anyone know how to resolve this? The weather was shown in fahrenheit, can i change it to show in Celsius?

Hi, cool that you've got it up and running. To change the right softkey go to /HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/JMLToday/Page1/ and change SK2URL to the path of the application you want to use, and SK2TXT to the text you want to be displayed.

To change the weather unit edit /Program Files/JMLToday/JMLToday.ini

Enjoy!

Guest contable

Hello again Jumba !

I know that your thread is only for JMLToday Skins, but your awesome work has me inspired so much, that I thought I have to present my new Contacts-Plugin for WM7-Titanium here. It´s called "SPEEDDIAL" and based on PNX-App, Mortscript and AT Favorite People (All credits to the authors !!!).

With my plugin you can put 6 (!!!) contacts on each page and all icons are clickable. So you don´t have to scroll 6 pages for finding your fav people. For the moment it´s designed for 18 contacts = 3 pages, I think this is enough. But if you want you can create more pages, it´s easy. For selecting or deleting your contacts only click the right softkey and the ATFavorite People.exe will start like usual. Everthing is working fine. It´s like you wrote me yesterday: The PNX-App is a revolution for wm 6.5 !!! For showing to the people how powerfull this tool is, I made this plugin.

If you are interested in, let me know. I would like to share it, but I don´t know how to make a cab.

Have a nice day !

CONTABLE

post-502784-1251633002_thumb.png

post-502784-1251633021_thumb.png

post-502784-1251633055_thumb.png

post-502784-1251633081_thumb.png

post-502784-1251633097_thumb.png

Dude, that's awesome! You must definitely post this over here, this is the first titanium plugin besides JMLToday that I've seen using JMLPanex. The devs will be glad to see this for sure. :D

Hmmm, cabbing a whole new panel is something I've never done before. I do know you'll need to use ATPlugin Installer to inject your panel's code into the .cpr. Other than that I'm not too sure. Perhaps post the question to the devs, they are most helpful.

Sure, when I get back home from vacation. I'm away from my PC at the moment. :angry:

Another question: Could you change the notifier-icons in the cab.file with the icons of your first Skin (that one with the digital and analog clock)? I like those coloured icons. If its possible.

Those are the default icons that come with JMLToday. If you want to change to them uninstall the Jumba_Glass_Icons or go to \HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\JMLToday\ and change sys to "sys" and batt to "batt". You'll have to hit update to see the changes.

Once again great work with the Speeddial plugin! I hope you manage to get it cabbed.

Edited by Jumba

Guest contable
Dude, that's awesome! You must definitely post this over here, this is the first titanium plugin besides JMLToday that I've seen using JMLPanex. The devs will be glad to see this for sure. :D

Hmmm, cabbing a whole new panel is something I've never done before. I do know you'll need to use ATPlugin Installer to inject your panel's code into the .cpr. Other than that I'm not too sure. Perhaps post the question to the devs, they are most helpful.

Sure, when I get back home from vacation. I'm away from my PC at the moment. :angry:

Those are the default icons that come with JMLToday. If you want to change to them uninstall the Jumba_Glass_Icons or go to \HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\JMLToday\ and change sys to "sys" and batt to "batt". You'll have to hit update to see the changes.

Once again great work with the Speeddial plugin! I hope you manage to get it cabbed.

Thank you for you reply !!! I took more than 10 hours for creating it, because i wrote a lot of Mortscripts. But I tried it right now with JMLPanex 0.99 (Thank you for the link !!!) and it works like a charm. I could post it on the developers site, but if you want I will give you the first try. I can send you all the files you need, the only problem is the registry. Let me know.

Greetings from Germany

Contable

Guest contable

Jumba, I did what you wrote me. I sent the screenshots of the speeddial-plugin to the developers. Maybe they can help me to make a cab. Thank you.

Enjoy your holidays.

Contable

Guest RoSoMaK

Hi Jumba

I installed the add by description, but is not working properly, the icon of the weather enters the analog and digital clock. I would be working on my omnia

DXID1_23034_Athena_NeoOrginal_v1 _ Norlmal Titanum

I did something wrong?

Hi Jumba

I installed the add by description, but is not working properly, the icon of the weather enters the analog and digital clock. I would be working on my omnia

DXID1_23034_Athena_NeoOrginal_v1 _ Norlmal Titanum

I did something wrong?

Hi RoSoMaK :D I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. You say the weather icon overlaps the clock? It is normal to overlap by a small amount - but please make sure you have Katra's_Weather_Icons installed. If you are still using the default icon set, the weather icons will appear too big. Can you maybe post a screenshot?

Jumba, I did what you wrote me. I sent the screenshots of the speeddial-plugin to the developers. Maybe they can help me to make a cab. Thank you.

Enjoy your holidays.

Contable

Tnx Contable, I think it would be good to chat to Michel in German about it, he's a big help.

Looking forward to what else you can do with JMLPanex. :angry:

Edited by Jumba

You need to follow the steps in the first post carefully.

It appears like you haven't installed the clocks, the icons or the weather icons, just the skins. :D

Guest tingchung_chin
Hi, cool that you've got it up and running. To change the right softkey go to /HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/JMLToday/Page1/ and change SK2URL to the path of the application you want to use, and SK2TXT to the text you want to be displayed.

To change the weather unit edit /Program Files/JMLToday/JMLToday.ini

Enjoy!

Cool Jumba! Thanks for your prompt reply :D :angry: ;)

i really like it!

Guest tingchung_chin
Jumba

screen01gvg.th.pngscreen02xwl.th.pngscreen03a.th.pngscreen04t.th.png

Normal titanum, without additives, and everything is bigger

i also have this when 1st installed, then i keep on installed and refresh using the CHome refresh then continue installed and refresh until i had the normal icon size, it seem like very painful, but it works at the end! :D :angry: ;)

i also have this when 1st installed, then i keep on installed and refresh using the CHome refresh then continue installed and refresh until i had the normal icon size, it seem like very painful, but it works at the end! :D :angry: ;)

No no no ;) all you have to do is install once then press Update in JMLToday. ;)

Guest RoSoMaK

Welcome Jumba

I did everything as described in the first post, but still I just can not adjust to the smaller icons it all pours

The first thing I installed it

JMToday 5.3b + libary version 3

next install Analog_Clock3_b ; Katra's Weather Icons v.2 ; Jumba_Analog_Duo_Skin_WQVGA" / "Jumba_Digital_WQVGA

Something is wrong?

Welcome Jumba

I did everything as described in the first post, but still I just can not adjust to the smaller icons it all pours

The first thing I installed it

JMToday 5.3b + libary version 3

next install Analog_Clock3_b ; Katra's Weather Icons v.2 ; Jumba_Analog_Duo_Skin_WQVGA" / "Jumba_Digital_WQVGA

Something is wrong?

Hi again

Okay let's see... what language is your device? Did you install everything to "My Device"? Do you have Mortscript installed? Remember to install Analog_Clock_2 as well as Jumba_Glass_Icons.

Remember, you need to install Mortscript, JMLToday and JMLLibrary, then run JMLToday once to make sure it's set up.

Then install the extra files (icons, skins, etc.)

After installing, select the skin in JMLToday and press "Update" to see the changes.

Let me know if this works for you. It might be a good idea to uninstall all the cabs, except for JMLToday and JMLLibrary, then re-install them in the right order, making sure they go to "My Device", not "My Storage" or "Storage Card".

Edited by Jumba

Guest wackoo

After doing this:

2. Create a blank panel with CHome Editor (only for the analog skin)

Next, this is important, download CHome Editor from here and create a new blank panel.

Open CHome Editor and press the bottom left softkey - choose "Add New Panel", give the panel a name like "blank" and choose "Add to enabled panels now". Then, press the left softkey again and choose "Add new page", select the panel you've just created and hit "Create blank page" and select "Add to enabled pages now". Move your blank panel below JMLToday (2nd from the top) and Save Order.

To remove the label from the "blank" panel you'll need to manually edit it in CHome Editor. Click the left softkey once again and choose "Manual Edit Item Values", select your blank panel, condensed page, and edit "PluginLabel" - remove the text and hit "Save to Registry".

This creates some extra room below the JMLToday panel.

Here is what i wanted to ask, can the "x" icon be removed and how?

xblankpanel.png

anyways, this is gr8t joB :D Jumba..

Here is what i wanted to ask, can the "x" icon be removed and how?

Hello wackoo, glad to see you're enjoying it. :D

Yes, the X can be removed. If you know your way around a text editor then you'll need to edit the files Titanium_240x400.cpr and Titanium_400x240.cpr in your Windows folder.

Copy the files and paste them somewhere else on your device/pc. Rename them to .txt and open with your text editor. Word Mobile works fine.

Search for your panel's name, eg "blank" and once you've found it, look for the Condensed Page. Under this section you will find the text: <Image ID="PICTURES" ... > - delete the whole of that entry between the <> brackets.

Save the files again, choosing "no" if Word asks you to save them in Word format. Then copy them back to your Windows folder, overwriting the originals. But keep a backup in case something goes wrong. :angry:

Now the last step is the most important. You need an app that allows you to set the file attributes from Read Only to Archive. I use Resco Explorer but others can do it too. Once you've unticked Read Only and ticked Archive, restart titanium to see the result. Sorry there's so many steps. ;)

Edited by Jumba

Guest RoSoMaK

Jumba this work :D

I did it for peace: :angry:

Screen01.bmp

It works, but I have a question about the top icons in the notification is sms, calls and also wifi, etc. .. whether they should respond to the touch?

Jumba this work :angry:

I did it for peace: ;)

Screen01.bmp

It works, but I have a question about the top icons in the notification is sms, calls and also wifi, etc. .. whether they should respond to the touch?

Excellent, glad to see it's up and running. :D The buttons on this particular skin aren't touch-enabled, but I am working on a version that will be. This means the icons have to be moved down to the focus bar but it should look okay. ;)

In the meantime why not download and install JMLPanex, this will enable the buttons. Right now it works on any skin that has its buttons in the focus bar, such as the JMLToday default or my Slanted skin. But give me a few days and I'll release an updated Analog_Duo.