[SKIN] Jumba Skins for JMLToday (WM6.5)

Guest Jumba

Hi folks, as promised here's a version of the Analog_Duo Skin that is compatible with JMLPanex. Now all the buttons are functional. :D

jmltoday-6-1.jpgjmltoday-6-3.jpg

To install, follow the steps in post #1 and install the Analog_Duo Skin, then install and configure JMLPanex from here, then all you need to do is install this cab and select the new skin in JMLToday. Enjoy. :angry:

Right now this is for WQVGA only, so if you're not using an Omnia, please don't try it. I'll release an all-res version later.

Jumba_Analog_Duo_2_WQVGA.CAB

new_analog_wallpapers.zip

Edited by Jumba

Hi folks, as promised here's a version of the Analog_Duo Skin that is compatible with JMLPanex. Now all the buttons are functional. :D

To install, follow the steps in post #1 and install the Analog_Duo Skin, then install and configure JMLPanex from here, then all you need to do is install this cab and select the new skin in JMLToday. Enjoy. :angry:

Right now this is for WQVGA only, so if you're not using an Omnia, please don't try it. I'll release an all-res version later.

Thanks Jumba, great work. With all the new integrated functions this is a must have.

Thanks again.

Guest contable

Hi Jumba!!!

The Skin looks really great, like always !!! I talked yesterday to Micha (in german) and he helped me lot. Now I can cab my new Speeddials-plugin for Panex.

At the moment there is only one problem left: The cpr is not working, but I will see what I can do. Before cabbing I will make first the landscape-cpr.

Til sunday it will be finished. I let you know.

Thanks again for your great help, my friend. Later on I will send you a private message, I want to ask you something about skinning...

Have a nice day.

contable

this is awesome.. can't click on little icons though.. and also how does one change the f/degree .. to make is degrees and not farein..?

Hiya :D Once you've installed JMLPanex you need to go to the folder \Program Files\JMLPanex\ and run the file "JMLPanexForPlugin.mscr" - choose the plugin "JMLToday" and choose "All pages".

To change the degree unit open \Program Files\JMLToday.ini with a text editor and you'll find it in there. :angry:

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you're enjoying it.

More cool stuff coming soon.

Edit: If you want to change the apps associated with the buttons, edit the file \Program files\JMLPanex\JMLToday.pnx

Edited by Jumba

Guest tingchung_chin

just install the latest cab, work really amazing! does the wifi and bluetooth icon not responsive to touch? email, sms, alarm and phone icon are works! cool, jumba, great work and bravo!

just install the latest cab, work really amazing! does the wifi and bluetooth icon not responsive to touch? email, sms, alarm and phone icon are works! cool, jumba, great work and bravo!

Cool man, glad it's working for you. :D

If you have the latest version of JMLLibrary installed (v.3) then you will find a bunch of mortscript (.mscr) files in the install directory \Program Files\JMLLibrary\

These can be used with JMLPanex. For example, if you edit the file \Program Files\JMLPanex\JMLToday.pnx you will see each line refers to an icon and the associated program that runs when you click it. Try adding the following lines under Page1...

BluetoothPNG=%PROGRAMFILES%\JMLLibrary\JMLLib_toggleBluetooth.mscr

WifiPNG=%PROGRAMFILES%\JMLLibrary\JMLLib_toggleWIFI.mscr

Then save the file and run JMLPanexForPlugin.mscr again to reinstall (I'm not sure you actually need this step).

That should work... I haven't tried it myself so check it out and let us know how it goes. :angry:

Edit: Just tested it, seems to work fine.

Edited by Jumba

The Skin looks really great, like always !!! I talked yesterday to Micha (in german) and he helped me lot. Now I can cab my new Speeddials-plugin for Panex.

At the moment there is only one problem left: The cpr is not working, but I will see what I can do. Before cabbing I will make first the landscape-cpr.

Til sunday it will be finished. I let you know.

Thanks again for your great help, my friend. Later on I will send you a private message, I want to ask you something about skinning...

Hey bud, thanks! Apologies for not replying sooner, and I'm glad to hear Micha has been able to help you. The way I see it, knowing how to make a cab is something you will be glad you know how once you get it right. :D I hope you manage to figure out what the issue is, as I'm looking forward to testing your new plugin. Best of luck, feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.

Tip: Try adding another 3 blank panels below JMLToday. :D

jmltoday-6-5.jpgjmltoday-6-7.jpg

Hmmm, gives me an idea. I'm sure I could use that extra space for something.

Edited by Jumba

noobish questions here. How do i remove small clock from slanted theme?

is there a tutorial on how to change size and placements of text ect?

Thanks

Heya, please see post #79 on page 4 of this thread. For the digital clocks you have

1. H1, H2, M1, M2 = for the big clock

2. H1O, H2O, M1O, M2O = for the small clock

Delete all instances of 2. to remove it.

Guest s10camaro
Heya, please see post #79 on page 4 of this thread. For the digital clocks you have

1. H1, H2, M1, M2 = for the big clock

2. H1O, H2O, M1O, M2O = for the small clock

Delete all instances of 2. to remove it.

Thank you. your skins are great.

grop, I have answered this before. Check out earlier in the thread, others have had similar issues.

Did you install everything to "Device"?

Did you hit update after installing?

Hello wackoo, glad to see you're enjoying it. :)

Yes, the X can be removed. If you know your way around a text editor then you'll need to edit the files Titanium_240x400.cpr and Titanium_400x240.cpr in your Windows folder.

Copy the files and paste them somewhere else on your device/pc. Rename them to .txt and open with your text editor. Word Mobile works fine.

Search for your panel's name, eg "blank" and once you've found it, look for the Condensed Page. Under this section you will find the text: <Image ID="PICTURES" ... > - delete the whole of that entry between the <> brackets.

Hi Jumba!

Thanks for the HELP!!! I follow everything you instructed to me unfortunately the screen went blank...so as i figure this out i only deleted the PICTURES this how it goes from <Image ID="PICTURES" ... > to <Image ID="" ... > only and it works...

:)

Hi Jumba!

Thanks for the HELP!!! I follow everything you instructed to me unfortunately the screen went blank...so as i figure this out i only deleted the PICTURES this how it goes from <Image ID="PICTURES" ... > to <Image ID="" ... > only and it works...

:)

Cool man, glad to hear you got it working. Editing .cpr's is fun, there's a billion things you can do once you understand the (really easy) syntax. :)

Just be sure to always keep a backup.

When you originally tried this...

Search for your panel's name, eg "blank" and once you've found it, look for the Condensed Page. Under this section you will find the text: <Image ID="PICTURES" ... > - delete the whole of that entry between the <> brackets.

... did you delete the <> brackets too, not just what's between them? You need to delete all of it.

Either way, good stuff. Why not try something interesting like aligning all your panel labels to the centre or to the right? :)

Also, it's very important that you set the file attributes back from read only to archive. Don't forget this step.

Edited by Jumba

grop, I have answered this before. Check out earlier in the thread, others have had similar issues.

Did you install everything to "Device"?

Did you hit update after installing?

of course i have read all the Thread before i ask something.. yes evry single cab is installled on device memory..and yes i 've "update" after installing..

i will try a re-installation :)

of course i have read all the Thread before i ask something.. yes evry single cab is installled on device memory..and yes i 've "update" after installing..

i will try a re-installation :)

Okay cool, sorry if I sounded abrupt earlier. :) A complete un-insatall and re-install should solve the problem. Hope it does.

So I've been playing. Who'd be interested in a fullscreen version? Something like this...

jmltoday-7-1.jpgjmltoday-7-2.jpg

I'd love it if I could move the four day forecast to the main screen, but it's proving harder than I thought.

Edited by Jumba

Guest tingchung_chin
Okay cool, sorry if I sounded abrupt earlier. :) A complete un-insatall and re-install should solve the problem. Hope it does.

So I've been playing. Who'd be interested in a fullscreen version? Something like this...

I'd love it if I could move the four day forecast to the main screen, but it's proving harder than I thought.

Jumba, it looks great, let me have a try on it, i had disable all the panel in titanium today except, JML Today :) :) :)

Jumba, it looks great, let me have a try on it, i had disable all the panel in titanium today except, JML Today :) :) ;)

:) The other panels are still there, just moved lower down. I'm working on a cab installer that will insert the blank panels automatically, just trying to figure out the best method to do it. Of course you could just disable the other panels, but that's too much of a compromise imo. :)

But I'm getting bored of this layout... time for something fresh...

Guest marcus16

hello first of all, congratulations for the work. how can I do to move more 'low? enclose screen. thanks. I have a omnia i900 I ran everything as per first post. excuse my English

9df1cf2bda3053847fa04f894666ee23.jpg

Guest Diggedy

thats pretty impressive, looking forward to seeing it.

How can I change the location for the weather. Sorry if its been posted, ive read through the thread and if it has ive missed it

hello first of all, congratulations for the work. how can I do to move more 'low? enclose screen. thanks. I have a omnia i900 I ran everything as per first post. excuse my English

Hi, I think it's displaying too high because you're using a non-standard Titanium layout - must have been cooked into your rom I'm guessing. If you feel like a bit of editing, the only way to adjust it is to open "Jumba_Analog_Duo_WQVGA.plg" and move every item down by about 15 pixels. As metioned in the first post, this skin will only look right on standard Titanium, and it works fine on WM7 as well.

How can I change the location for the weather. Sorry if its been posted, ive read through the thread and if it has ive missed it

By the weather I'm assuming you mean the weather icon on the main page. Look for the item called "Icon" in "Jumba_Analog_Duo_WQVGA.plg" :)

Or if you mean the current city, click the panel > Settings > Modify City ... you'll find your city's weather code at weather.msn.com