[SKIN] Jumba Skins for JMLToday (WM6.5)

Guest Jumba

Hi Jumba

Nice theme :) and whether it will Digital solo ??

Hey there, I can certainly take a look at a digital version. Just need to find a nice new clock. :)

I have a ridiculous situation, I gave blank2 and blank3 the CHome editor but does not display the entire background as a solo

Can you post a screenshot? I'm not sure what you mean.

Edited by Jumba

Hmmm, that's unusual. Did you press "Save Order" before exiting CHome Editor? And did you create a blank page in each of the blank panels? Finally, you'll need 4 blank panels, not 3.

If that fails please post your \Windows\Titanium_240x400.cpr and Titanium_400x240.cpr files here so I can take a look at them.

Also, don't forget to install the analog clock. :)

If others are having a similar problem after carefully following the steps then please let me know. Thanks :)

Edited by Jumba

Titanium_400x240.zip

Yes is create blank CHome editor and save registry

Okay, I have taken a look at your .cprs and it looks like the code for the blank panels has been inserted successfully.

There's one more thing to check, if you don't mind... In your registry under \HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ can you tell me what it says for: CPRFile and DisplayStyle (should say "Titanium") and if your blank panels are listed under DefaultXML, ExtensibilityXML and Plugins.

Take a look at the attached screenshots, this is the section I'm talking about... I'm just trying to see if it's inserted the correct registry entries.

post-451646-1252321379_thumb.png

post-451646-1252321385_thumb.png

Guest RoSoMaK

It is possible that poorly created [blank/2/3/4] in Chom-editor I deleted earlier, and added a new turn.

I have a question about whether those four blank can be as one in its entirety? whether you want to be so as an individual?

It is possible that poorly created [blank/2/3/4] in Chom-editor I deleted earlier, and added a new turn.

I have a question about whether those four blank can be as one in its entirety? whether you want to be so as an individual?

Right now the only way is to add them individually, but I'm working on a 1-step cab. :) If there was a simple way to increase the height of the panel without having to add blank panels I would be happy right now, but it's a limitation of Titanium unfortunately. :)

Guest Michelle My Belle
Heya, thanks for the comments. :) Changing the clock is easy, just re-install the cab of the one you want. This will set it as the primary clock.

Or, you can change the registry key to point to the new clock. Change: \HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\JMLToday\ClockA to point to your clock folder. e.g. "clockA.Analog_Clock_5". To change the background clock change the "ClockAO" entry. :)

Cool stuff, Diggedy, Titanium is much more interersting than M2D. :)

I made the error of not reserving the first few posts, so unfortunately things have gotten a bit spread out. I am definitely looking at simplifying and consolidating everything.

Pleasure iandy, hope you try it out!

Thanks tingchung_chin, it's a lot of fun! I'm happy to see others using these skins that I wish I had more time for. :)

Thanks Jumba,

Re: Digital clock themes ... have you thought about a Nixie tube?

If the animation could be accurately reproduced it would be truly outstanding - my tuppence worth though, however not everyone may want - see attached for link (animation) + jpeg...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo2KDvvWuFY

Thanks for your previous response anyway.

Michelle My Belle

post-519222-1252325282_thumb.jpg

Thanks Jumba,

If the animation could be accurately reproduced it would be truly outstanding - my tuppence worth though, however not everyone may want - see attached for link (animation) + jpeg...

Michelle My Belle

Hi Michelle, yes I have considered Nixie Clock - I was running the S2U2 version for a while:

interface1-green-screengrab2.png

I think it would work well but may not be for everyone's taste, but I'll look at converting it anyway. What I'm really looking for is something with the clean lines of the two new analog clocks. Will post what I find. :)

Edited by Jumba

Guest tingchung_chin
Thanks Jumba,

Michelle My Belle

very "movie" taste, interesting :) :)

Guest Michelle My Belle
Hi Michelle, yes I have considered Nixie Clock - I was running the S2U2 version for a while:

interface1-green-screengrab2.png

I think it would work well but may not be for everyone's taste, but I'll look at converting it anyway. What I'm really looking for is something with the clean lines of the two new analog clocks. Will post what I find. :)

Thanks for considering then - that does look very good (above) :)

Question, did the above feature a realistic animation when the digits changed or was it a single transition from one digit to the next...?

Michelle My Belle

Thanks for considering then - that does look very good (above) :)

Question, did the above feature a realistic animation when the digits changed or was it a single transition from one digit to the next...?

Michelle My Belle

No animation, unfortunately. Right now JMLToday doesn't support animated clocks, but I know it's something that is being worked on for future releases. :)

:) Jumba....

The latest skin is some kinda work of art. This is really something. How could you be so great to this thing. :)

Wish you could bring us more of your creation. heheehhehe...THANKS!

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words. :) As a gift to you, here's a new digital version in 2 sizes and 3 colours...

jmltoday-9-5.jpgjmltoday-9-6.jpgjmltoday-9-7.jpg

jmltoday-9-1.jpgjmltoday-9-4.jpg

To Install

Most important, everything must be installed to "Device", not to "My Storage" or "Storage Card".

First make sure you've installed Mortscript (you probably won't have to since many roms come with it already cooked in), JMLToday and JMLLibrary (links are in the first post). Click on the JMLToday panel and follow the steps to set it up.

Download and install JMLPanex from the first post of this thread. Then open the folder where it's installed to (should be \Program Files\JMLPanex) and click the file "JMLPanexForPlugin.mscr" - select "JMLToday", press OK, select "All", press OK.

Follow step 2 from the first post of this thread to create a blank panel under JMLToday. Repeat this step 3 times to add another 3 panels. Either that, or open CHome Editor and disable all other panels except for JMLToday. Use the drop down box in CHome Editor's main screen to do this.

If you haven't already, download and install these .cab files from the first post: "3_Jumba___Katra__s_Weather_Icons_v2.cab" and " 4_Jumba_Glass_Icons.CAB "

Then install the files from this post. You can choose between the blue, green or white clocks. There are 2 sizes - Big, with a large clock on the portrait screen, and Small, with a smaller clock. If you want to change the clock colour just (re)install the cab of your choice.

Follow with the Icon Update .cab if you don't already have it installed, and then install skin file(s).

Finally, click on the JMLToday panel and select Settings > Change Skin - select JMLToday_Jumba_Solo_Digital (small) or JMLToday_Jumba_Solo_Digital_2 (big) and click OK. You may need to click the panel and select Update to see all the changes.

Have fun!

1_Digital_Clock_Blue.CAB

1_Digital_Clock_Green.CAB

1_Digital_Clock_White.CAB

2_Jumba_Solo_Icon_Update.CAB

3_Jumba_Solo_Digital_Big_WQVGA.CAB

3_Jumba_Solo_Digital_Small_WQVGA.CAB

Edited by Jumba

GGGGRRREAT JOB JUMBA, i will try it NOW !!!! :) :)

ps: you may be considering to regroup all the skin in first page..it may be easier for new people to see all your disponible skins :)

Edited by grop

Guest maxtcee

hey im using the jml duo analog and installed everything as you said also went into panex and hit all pages but still cant click on the messages email bar the top bar what am i doing wrong

Edited by maxtcee

hey im using the jml duo analog and installed everything as you said also went into panex and hit all pages but still cant click on the messages email bar the top bar what am i doing wrong

You need to install the version that's compatible with JMLPanex. :) Only skins with buttons in the focus bar area will work.

Click here and go to post #128.

Thx Jumba , nice skin digital laugh.gif good job

Thanks dude, enjoy. :)

Edited by Jumba

Hi Jumba,

Spectacular work! Im enjoying all you work. One question though, my Duo watch panel always shows an HTC time piece instead of that nice Tag Heuer with the white face. Where can I get that one?

Hi Jumba,

Spectacular work! Im enjoying all you work. One question though, my Duo watch panel always shows an HTC time piece instead of that nice Tag Heuer with the white face. Where can I get that one?

Hey man, glad you're enjoying the skins! :)

Changing analog clocks is as easy as installing a new clock .cab - if you want the white Tag one just download and install "1_Analog_Clock2.CAB" from the first post, or grab it from here, then wait for the time to update.

All the analog clocks can work with all the analog skins. :)

Edit: I've attached the clocks to this post...

3899708739_4e2b50af9c.jpg3899708751_d6bf16ff8f.jpg3899708757_62beaf4a6e.jpg3899708759_74b0ba0232.jpg3899708761_bf284d432f.jpg3899708783_fec255319b.jpg

Clock1 = Black Tag

Clock2 = White & Blue Tag

Clock3 = White Tag

Clock4 = Blue Tag

Clock5 = Black & Green HTC

Clock6 = Grey & Green HTC

I promise I will edit the first post so things are more clearly organised... just don't have the time right now. :)

Analog_Clock_1.CAB

Analog_Clock_2.CAB

Analog_Clock_3.CAB

Analog_Clock_4.CAB

Analog_Clock_5.CAB

Analog_Clock_6.CAB

Edited by Jumba