PointSense Suite V2 - Make it mine

Guest gianton

Guest gianton
Was late for work today because of the dumb DST bug :D Apparently at midnight when the phone sync's its time, it resets back to nonDST :angry:

That's why I manually changed time values in all cities.xml I am using.

Edited by gianton

Guest gianton
How can you change it to save DST though?

Don't know... don't use it. As I said I manually edit my cities.xml to the correct time and copy it back. This way you can never go wrong. Till blueocean fixes it, of course. :D

Guest Darthlord

Anyone please can upload an already installed(and functional) WQVGA Home2 folder?

I would suggest to flash to a custom one. Everything is working very smooth and STABLE on my OMNIA running Khuanchai's latest 23037.

I cant, my omnia is a i900L, i dont want to risk to brick it and dont want lose all my programs and files(cant backup because my Computer is with low HD memory)

Edited by Darthlord

Guest necosino
Don't know... don't use it. As I said I manually edit my cities.xml to the correct time and copy it back. This way you can never go wrong. Till blueocean fixes it, of course. :D

Ah, and then just change the .xml when DST ends/begins.. Might have to do that.

Looking good, gianton. :D

I'm also running 2.0.0.4 with NorrinRadd's latest mods. I've taken this as a base and added back in my own tweaks to the big digital clock...

pointui-2-1.png

- Reverted back to original Android date format.

- Moved lotemp up 1 pixel

- Centered the single digit hour number by moving it over 2 pix to the right.

- Aligned the hours so the numbers are always centered.

- Fixed the minutes so that the numbers 10 to 19 are centered.

- Moved the am/pm image down 1 pixel and 1 pixel to the right

Just unzip to your Home2/common folder, overwriting the original file.

pointsenseclockwidgets.cs.zip

Edited by Jumba

Guest gianton
Looking good, gianton. :D

I'm also running 2.0.0.4 with NorrinRadd's latest mods. I've taken this as a base and added back in my own tweaks to the big digital clock...

pointui-2-1.png

- Reverted back to original Android date format.

- Moved lotemp up 1 pixel

- Centered the single digit hour number by moving it over 2 pix to the right.

- Fixed the minutes so that the numbers 10 to 19 are centered.

- Moved the am/pm image down 1 pixel and 1 pixel to the right

Just unzip to your Home2/common folder, overwriting the original file.

Thanks Jumba, will give it a try m8.

Guest u441105

Neither the .cs file from the second post in the PointUI topic or Jumba's here worked for me, just got rid of the main temperature from the clock. I reverted back to the one from the Home2 folder that I downloaded. I liked that the high and low temperatures had the letters H and L and the *, without those it justs looks like 2 random little numbers and doesn't really fill out that side very much.

Guest corwest

Im having trouble installing this. It never works. I tried over writing the files but point ui stays the same. Anyone come across this? What am i doing wrong? And yes i have followed the instructions

Im having trouble installing this. It never works. I tried over writing the files but point ui stays the same. Anyone come across this? What am i doing wrong? And yes i have followed the instructions

You need to select the theme in PointUI. Load PointUI, hold the left softkey (the one with the arrow), select Customize and Change Theme. :D

Guest a.s.t.e.k.

Hi all!

I have a problem and looking for a solution. When using full screen and titlebar from pointsense and connecting to a 3g, like updating weather, when winmo notification baloon pops out saying "connecting to...", my phone freezes completely and needs to be soft reset. Connecting to 3g from pointsense with winmo taskbar doesn't cause any problems. Please help, I would really like to use pointui titlebar.

Hi, I have similar problems when updating weather, but in my case it connects then hangs while doing the update. Maybe not the ideal solution, but try enabling your data connection manually first in PointUI then updating.

Guest kennethchia
Update, running all nine screens with v2.0.0.4 fast and stable! :angry:

hi gianton ;) can upload pointsense suite v2.0.0.4 full version ? Ryrzy build rom 23016 M2D can using or not ? :D sorry my bad english

Guest gianton
Asking again...

Please someone upload the WQVGA Home2 folder with pointsense installed(and functional) this is my only option left =/

hi gianton ;) can upload pointsense suite v2.0.0.4 full version ? Ryrzy build rom 23016 M2D can using or not ? :D sorry my bad english

Here is my working folder. Running KC's ROM as per my signature and PoinSense is 100% stable. If you run in to freezes etc. then it's your ROM, try a light or even better Ultralight one. :angry:

Download link

Guest kennethchia
Here is my working folder. Running KC's ROM as per my signature and PoinSense is 100% stable. If you run in to freezes etc. then it's your ROM, try a light or even better Ultralight one. :D

Download link

hi gianton thanks upload this file :angry: how to install this file ?

Guest Darthlord
Here is my working folder. Running KC's ROM as per my signature and PoinSense is 100% stable. If you run in to freezes etc. then it's your ROM, try a light or even better Ultralight one. :D

Download link

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much man, its working =)

Guest gianton
hi gianton thanks upload this file :angry: how to install this file ?

No need to install just run the Home2.exe.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much man, its working =)

You're welcome m8, glad you got it working finally! :D

Guest shinaipt99
No need to install just run the Home2.exe.

You're welcome m8, glad you got it working finally! :)

well its working! i've been looking for this everywhere... anyway, is it possible to get the activation codes?

Guest eclsnowman
well its working! i've been looking for this everywhere... anyway, is it possible to get the activation codes?

Tisk Tisk you know there is no Warez here. If you PM someone and they ablidge that is between you and them... but don't get the forum in trouble with developers because you don't feel like paying for a good product.

I am not trying to be a jerk, just obey the rules.