TECHMASTERS SKINNING PAGE

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
sexy-kinda...

tried to make it look like real skin to kinda flow with the title lol

I will start adding skins tonight !

If you wld like to see something skinned or a color change u can go ahead an post it i have to run out for a bit ill get to them asap!

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
What up Tech

Waitin 4 ur skins tonite.....so I can steal somethin muahahahahah98wqmlyihe3d.gif

Norrin Radd :D

lol no prob goes both ways lol u more than welcome to my friend

Guest techmaster7545
are you going to take custom orders chef

Yes ,but as alot of orders come it it will take time to complete them all i will get them done as they come in

Guest techmaster7545
is it possiable to skin the calendar

i will look into it never thought of that i will let u know

Calender is a module i have recmoded it and took the exe in to pe explorer and see no way as of yet to skin it

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

Trying to get screen shots ready then i will start posting

I am starting off with my current stuff that is basic from there i will trick them out

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

Ok guys i started with my basic stuff im currently working on new stuff let me know what kind of stuff u like!

things i know i can skin

1.backgrounds

2.Welcomeheads

3.Shutxp

4.Dialer

5.Menu popups

6.Some Apps

7.Titanium Selectors

8.Other Stuff

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest gayflag

How about the new relocated OK and X boxes in the newest 6.5 builds? Bgill makes great roms but in his recent, the red x and green checks look really cheap. I thought the default 'ok' and 'close' were better.

Can you re-do these?

Guest snapz54

I've always wanted a really minimalist dialer... thin borders between numbers, nice font (century gothic?) maybe off center number placement i.e. bottom left corner for all numbers.

I made this up quick in paint program, obviously something cleaner and less amateurish than this. Just something to give you a starting point, but I like your ideas so whatever you think would look good but minimalist, if you get the time. awesome work tech

post-512447-1250583958_thumb.jpg

How about the new relocated OK and X boxes in the newest 6.5 builds? Bgill makes great roms but in his recent, the red x and green checks look really cheap. I thought the default 'ok' and 'close' were better.

Can you re-do these?

Ouch!!!

Guest techmaster7545

Can you re-do these?

yes i will need to get the files but np

if anyone has these files post them so i can edit them also need to know what colors

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
I've always wanted a really minimalist dialer... thin borders between numbers, nice font (century gothic?) maybe off center number placement i.e. bottom left corner for all numbers.

I made this up quick in paint program, obviously something cleaner and less amateurish than this. Just something to give you a starting point, but I like your ideas so whatever you think would look good but minimalist, if you get the time. awesome work tech

post-512447-1250583958_thumb.jpg

ok , not sure abt relocating the numbers never tried but will try

Guest techmaster7545
Ouch!!!

I got ur back man u just keep making newer better roms

can u get me those files then i can skin them

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Screen06-1.jpglooking hot just one thing i noticed the calllog is removed

No the call log is there all dialers with white font are i900 dialers and it is in a diffrent place trying to remap it the the vid call button , the call log is on the other screen that shows when u end a call with the six other buttons small price to pay to have white font instead of black

Guest shokka9
Ok guys i started with my basic stuff im currently working on new stuff let me know what kind of stuff u like!

things i know i can skin

1.backgrounds

2.Welcomeheads

3.Shutxp

4.Dialer

5.Menu popups

6.Some Apps

7.Titanium Selectors

8.Other Stuff

- CorePlayer

- Pho-n-eX

- Resco Explorer

Just some apps that i use :D

Guest techmaster7545
- CorePlayer

- Pho-n-eX

- Resco Explorer

Just some apps that i use :D

ok ill see if i can get my hands on the files please state colors u wld like to see

Guest Krazy Radd
ok ill see if i can get my hands on the files please state colors u wld like to see

Hello my friend.....u doin great job. :D

So here is my order.....Resco Explorer in medium black, maybe a bit Glossy effect.But let your time .... I can wait.

I see you tomorrow.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest techmaster7545
Hello my friend.....u doin great job. :D

So here is my order.....Resco Explorer in medium black, maybe a bit Glossy effect.But let your time .... I can wait.

I see you tomorrow.

anything for u man !