*** ShokkA9's WM6.1 G-ROMz ***

Guest shokka9

Hello, everyone.

I seem to be having some problems with the v99. The active sync over bluetooth dosn't want to work, even tho it's successfully paired with my laptop and the active sync service is enabled. I just switched from another ROM and it worked fine there, could this be a bug?

Dose anyone have the same problem?

Magic :)

Please, share it with us before you go all into hacking HTC Hero , and HTC Leo in the future.

It's so nice feature, and I wouldn't like to install everything once again.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jmsmartins

Hi shokka9!

i'm using your v99 m2d. i know this might have been answered sometimes in the whole forum but here it goes: i want to release some memory, so i went to advance config and turned phone--dialer skin--disable. i think i gain about 7 or 8 Mb. are there other settings i can use to release more memory?

thanks!

this is for sure one of your best roms, if not the best

Guest shokka9

These Wm6.1 ROMs will be given a facelift soon, to bring in line with my Dusk & Black Themes.

I think i will make the 20270 Dusk, and the 21054 Black! But they should be identical, apart from the theme.

I will try to mimic the WM6.5 builds also.

I will also make LZX, so there will be around 15mb extra available on each ROM. This is pencilled for NEXT week starting the 26/10/09, so please don't start asking for them earlier.

Thanks. I have had a lot to deal with recently at home...and more to come....but i am STRONG and will get thru it and come out of it wiser, stronger and overall a better MAN.

:)

Guest jmsmartins
These Wm6.1 ROMs will be given a facelift soon, to bring in line with my Dusk & Black Themes.

I think i will make the 20270 Dusk, and the 21054 Black! But they should be identical, apart from the theme.

I will try to mimic the WM6.5 builds also.

I will also make LZX, so there will be around 15mb extra available on each ROM. This is pencilled for NEXT week starting the 26/10/09, so please don't start asking for them earlier.

Thanks. I have had a lot to deal with recently at home...and more to come....but i am STRONG and will get thru it and come out of it wiser, stronger and overall a better MAN.

;)

allright m8! hope everything get solved and you keep the good mood :)

i think your 20270 rom is near perfection, so in my opinion you don't need to change it much (as far as i know from my personal experience, 20270 is the best 6.1 around for our omnias, and 6.5 still got lots to do if it want to challenge 6.1 - this is only my opinion).

i'll hope some weaks tough :( take care shokka9!

Guest jmsmartins

hey everybody!

anyone have experienced autoclose of any apps? i use to keep the message folder opened but sometimes it closes by itself.. maybe the same thing that is happening with some 6.5 roms (especialy with manila). should i edit reg - enableautokill = 0? or maybe install evrapp?

any clue shokka9? anyone?

Guest shokka9

quickly....playing shift :(

@ ALL

21054 i assume...the latest(at time of writing) WM6.1 from m$...therefore (if you didnt know :)) the same issue is present (i think) still in WM6.5 builds.

I dont see it much...i dont use that many apps at one time...too busy for that :(, and i have Android to play with ;)

It is new feature, that isnt quite right that m$ have done. If you keep apps closed you shouldnt never experience the auto close experience.

Yes, try ever app.

It is made for WM6.5, but for same issue, should work fine ;)

Edited by shokka9

Guest jmsmartins
quickly....playing shift :(

@ ALL

21054 i assume...the latest(at time of writing) WM6.1 from m$...therefore (if you didnt know :) ) the same issue is present (i think) still in WM6.5 builds.

I dont see it much...i dont use that many apps at one time...too busy for that :( , and i have Android to play with ;)

It is new feature, that isnt quite right that m$ have done. If you keep apps closed you shouldnt never experience the auto close experience.

Yes, try ever app.

thanks for your answer shokka9. i'm not using 21054, i'm using 20270.. but maybe i'll try ever app. it isn't that annoying to get messages closed.

cheers

It is made for WM6.5, but for same issue, should work fine ;)

Guest jmsmartins

hi shokka9!

in your m2d roms (the ones i've tested) sometimes i don't get neither the alert for the message in message count nor the sound alert. but the backlight turns on and the message is in the inbox.

do u know why? can it be because i'm using non threaded messages?

thanks!

great roms

Edited by jmsmartins

oh this is an old thread that is bumped? i got an orgasm thinking shokka made two new roms :) . and i was just going toreply didnt shoka retire from making roms . but i guess this is an old thread :( . where did his other post go with the shkv23/24 his latest roms .hmmmmm

Guest shokka9

old thread, but still alive....

JUST LIKE ME :(

My WM6.1 builds will be updated.....i will change the thread title so it is a bit more relevant!!

Next week is what i have pencilled in for the updates (26/10/09)

:)

Guest Nicklashidegard
just to boost my thread to the top :)

Now, that's cheating :(

EDIT: Oh no!! I just done it myself!!

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Rauliki
just to boost my thread to the top :D

Would you try to "insert" tclock and tcalendar into your rom? Tcalendar isn't a must, but tclock afaik don't work as standard windows clock . Maybe if it's cooked in to the rom it will work?

Whats your latest win6.1 rom, with most space left ?

Have an original firmware / rom, with M2D installed, and replaced with all the B7300 Omnia Lite Apps, but am only left with a few meg storage, so want to start a fresh, with out all the standard apps and more room

Cheers

Edited by JaGuR