*** ShokkA9's WM6.1 G-ROMz ***

Guest shokka9

Guest deano10

Hey master Shokka, take no notice of all these comments. True genius has no time frame. Take ur time. Ur work is amazing. Close to perfection. Been using ur stuff for a while now (before Sectors.. also genius) and can't salute you enough for making this mediocre Omnia truly great.

As Drake would say "u da f.....g BEST!"

Take it easy Shokka.

Dean

i am using shokkA9's wm6.5 and its very nice and i like it but uptodate 17.1 (medical prog) didnt work so i will go back to wm6.1 and i wish that the new rom will support it :D

Guest jmsmartins
i am using shokkA9's wm6.5 and its very nice and i like it but uptodate 17.1 (medical prog) didnt work so i will go back to wm6.1 and i wish that the new rom will support it :D

where are u shokka9?

Guest shokka9

guys....

i have had NO time to make anything....my personal life went a bit hectic and i have had lots to do with my kids too.

I have updated the date on the thread....looks like next week now if nothing gets in the way. Seriously, i havent been on my PC properly for quite a few days (almost a week!).

So apologies for false hope, but it is coming....TRUST ME :D

I may include some Omnia Lite apps, lets see... M2Dv2 is a definate!

Edited by shokka9

Guest jmsmartins
guys....

i have had NO time to make anything....my personal life went a bit hectic and i have had lots to do with my kids too.

I have updated the date on the thread....looks like next week now if nothing gets in the way. Seriously, i havent been on my PC properly for quite a few days (almost a week!).

I may incluse some Omnia Lite apps, lets see... M2Dv2 is a definate!

so the new roms will have manila v2?

don't rush shokka9. you're da man

take care

Guest Rauliki
thanks guys...

:D

Thanks, I hope everything will be back to normal in your life.

We will wait :P

PS. Any chance of making 6.5 rom with OmniaLite Apps and M2Dv2?

Guest shokka9
Any chance of making 6.5 rom with OmniaLite Apps and M2Dv2?

Of course, but not any time soon. It is nice to see new things to play with, but at the moment it is hard for me to have the time i require to do it how i want to.

There are lots of chefs here now, and it is good to see so many, so its not like you cant keep your addiction for flashing at bay until i drop the BOMB on you guys....:lol:

i like the Omnia lite apps also, not used any, but have seen the screen shots..I use my phone as it should be used...as a phone...calls, texts, emails, (extra's camera, music, video). I have my HTC Hero for internet, games, apps, etc.

I havent even had time to flash my Hero for a while.

M2Dv2 is standard in all my ROMs (except the 6.1s for now :P), and i think standard in most chefs....i prefer it. :D

whatever i cook, you guys will like it. I always wanna push the line a little, so i wait for something to appear (the goodies - YUM YUM).

Enjoy guys, and good things come to those who wait ;) Trust me, i know, i still waiting :)

guys....

I may include some Omnia Lite apps, lets see... M2Dv2 is a definate!

Great ! shokka , and pls dun put the dark icon to ur folder in file explorer on 6.1 rom ... thx!!!