10/Mar 3.2 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for GSM Hero (now with online kitchen)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest masterpfa
RC2 online!

Changelog

RC2

- Added Titanium Backup

- Minor tweaks

Assuming no show-stopping issues, RC2 will become the release version. It will get a general release at the same time as I make MoDaCo CustomCustom ROM available (not sure how long that'll take yet, but it'll make sense for the two to co-incide).

P

I Blinked

You updated

RC2 here I come!!!

:)

Guest keyra74
mh i think i will donate 10$ too.. that's just 6,90€biggrin.gif

it's not 10$ but 10£ so 11.43€

btw any way to remove titanium thing cuz i bought sprite long time ago and it's far than enough

Edited by keyra74

Guest Kaze0010
Which benchmarker masterpfa?

P

I do not have any alarm problem but there is a problem about connecting to mobile network. It can seem to be working. Anyone know the solution?

Guest keyra74

RC's are faster on mine

paul, don't you think you should update your wifi tether to 1.70 pre1, it works pretty fine

Edited by keyra74

Guest theFRAGGLE

Wifi is still not working for me, cannot connect to my home network: "No networks available"...

I cannot see any of the other available (at least 3) networks around me, neither.

Any ideas?

Guest rico2k_uk

paid for ad-free and downloaded! took a few wipes, plus i had to delete my partitions on the sdcard to get it all working again (mine was a little fubar anyway and was easy with amin-ra bootloader). Cheers paul! Will you be hacking the nexus boot rom when its released to get it on the hero?

Guest masterpfa

OK Flashed RC2 but getting FC on a few things. Titanium Backup, MyBackup Pro errors.

First errors since Flashing MCR 3.1 so going to try a wipe, which I haven't done yet!.

See you all on the other side :)

Guest Dan Mullen
OK Flashed RC2 but getting FC on a few things. Titanium Backup, MyBackup Pro errors.

First errors since Flashing MCR 3.1 so going to try a wipe, which I haven't done yet!.

See you all on the other side :)

If you've been using recent MCR ROMs there should be no benefit to wiping.

Guest evilive27

Honestly I was one of the sceptics about the whole pay/donate thing cause I've been burned before. But I went ahead and bought the ad free. Best thing I've ever done. These roms are blazing fast! And I'm so happy that there updates so quick. Thanks!

Guest werziluk

RC2 is really quick, will post benchmarks in the appropriate thread later on.

Been using it heavily since it was released and I really respect your efforts for the community here Paul, HTC need to learn a thing or two from you.

I have gone from not being sure about paying for an ad free membership and hating HTC sense to loving all your work :)

Hey, I figure final release is probably coming soon but I'll chip in anyway because I appreciate your work. And I want to test. >:)

Will report after upgrading.

Don't suppose those who donated towards the Dev Hero can get a link to the new ROMs Paul?!

Of course, PM me your PayPal donation reference and i'll upgrade your account!

P

Guest kingkeld

Paul, I installed RC2 and it looks and feels great. However when I run the Titanium Backup and choose the Batch backup, it Force Closes. I hope this can be fixed. Also, I do not see the 4 new widgets in there at all.

Sincerely,

Kingkeld.

B) Hey Paul, I told you my Hero was running out of breathe...You're updating too fast, he's dying at trying to follow your pace !!!

I have to feed him everyday (sometimes several times a day, speaking frankly) with a new rom, and it's going faster and faster. Please, keep on going, we (him and I) 'll never stop to thank you. :)

AMAAAAAZING