FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

There's a cab attached to the first post :) .

@alixz, the top bar should work, i've had no problems with it.. just click it (assuming you're using 23053)

Ooops, how could I missed that post!! However, thanks so much.

Guest ivanxxx

Thanks first of all to Shokka9 for all the help during cooking and for a flawless M2D package. Also to Blazingwolf for NeoTitanium which is how titanium should have looked.

Big thanks to Bga7x for all the help with sys + FloTanium.

Startup animation courtesy of Airreak (Thanks!!)

Download from Mediafire

Sharebee Mirror

Flotanium with LZX Compression (Mediafire)

Previous versions:

23047 FloTanium (Mediafire) Filefactory Mirror

23041 FloTanium (Mediafire)

Big thanks to all the omnia chefs, especially Shokka9 (One of the best chefs around) and Blazingwolf

for Neo Titanium (which IMHO is how titanium should have looked) and bga7x (bgill55) and everyone elso over at omniarom.com.

Hi Nicklashidegard!! I did really like your ROM and I'm stick to it. It is faster and stable then the ones I've used. (maybe for now but true :)) I'm using your rom for 3-4 days. I have some problems and want to summarise them for improvment of your rom or just for resolving my device-specific probls. I dont claim that all problems are because of your rom ofcourse :D

* I've iGo8 8.0 and iGo amigo portable installed. They are capable of finding gps sats but they cannot lock

to my position. When I check the gps sat signals, it looks OK. I've enabled XTRA gps data and disabled SNTP data opt. in Enhanced GPS sets and updated XTRA Data. Also selected 3rd port 9600 bound rate in GPS prog settings. What should I do next?

* I dont use wi-fi in "battery save mode" and first to do for me to remove the check from that box but if I leave wi-fi open, especially after sleep mode, device not responding. HW buttons dont work and needs reset. (this problem accurs almost every rom)

* When I get a call through my Spam alert Spam alert 2.0 app, keyboard square remains on the top and it prevents to unlock screen. Have the same problem once in a dictionary program, prevents to show-up keyboard. (I didnt install extra keyboard). There is another problem like this,

The big thumb scroll menu sometimes not scrolling, my finger sweep action scrolls the background window but I cannot scroll the menu. It mostly accurs in resco explorer.

* 3G ? 3G icon shows up at start but it turns into Edge after a second. My career supports 3G but my 3G never be active. I did go to the settings and reselected my operator, also HSDPA is enabled.

* I want to turn windows and notifications into my language and have a cab for wm6.5. When I install and sofreset, a part of win change well but have problems with some crusial apps like clock and phonebook also It corrupts unlock icon. Is it a generic problem for 23053, maybe it has new shortcut names for apps. I was able to use it in 23047.

* Is there a way to clear Neo Titanium from rom ? I dont use it and already disabled it. Can I delete its files from windows folder?

* I could not found SIP changer. Where is it?

* I think everyone will include XDA_UC in their new roms; it is very usable and fast

but is there a chance to specify apps to be installed on "memory card" or "my stroage" by just putting cabs in ex: Mystorage , storagecard folders? So we could have full automated installation. Sure I'm not the one first thinking it but Would be really really NiCe!

Thank you in advance Nicklashidegard, I'm looking forward to see your new rom.

Guest Anupam Anand

what a wonderful last rom .... not a single prob I found till date... though upgraded to 23060 by khuanchai which ultralite.... whic is also the most stable rom till date but I would love to have M2D version of the same (or the Flotanium version like ur last rom)

Eagerly waitin for ur next lite build .....

Thanks ....

Guest Nicklashidegard

@ ivanxxx: I too use igo8 with no problems, i'll try again today and see if i have the same problems..There might also be a few problems with program compatability (for example spam alert etc etc).. It could be the build but it should work ok on older UI..

The 3g problems sounds like you're just out of reception for 3g..i have the same problem at work (bad reception there) but it's fine at home..

i haven't got SIP changer in the rom but click and hold where the keyboard pop out for 5sec and you get the option of keyboard to use, or go to settings and change there..

I have got a M2D Only rom and also a classic titanium rom that you can try if you don't like Neo..i'm working on 23060 but it will be no relaeases til next week the earliest. working on a few updates which is taking ages!!! Might be a new build out before then :) ..

I'm not by a computer today, so catch up with you all later

Guest Anupam Anand

Hi Nick, It's been supposed to be my last and best rom (having being used it for 2 weeks) ..... althought the news about "Windows Mobile 6.5 will officially launch on October 6th" and 23060+ can be the final rom....

BUT having evaluating th latest roms from khuanchai and latest roms I came rom @ Ive planned upgrade to this newest rom.

Bye....

Updated post 1 with 23060 :)

I have downloaded the 23060 version 3 times and when I try to extract the .rar I get a CRC error.

Anyone else have this problem?

Guest Nicklashidegard
I have downloaded the 23060 version 3 times and when I try to extract the .rar I get a CRC error.

Anyone else have this problem?

i just got the same :) , i'll re-up now!!

Guest Anupam Anand

Aaah, thanks a lot for the newest build.... but nick Mediafire links are very slow to d/w.... I recomm rapidshare links...

ANyway thanks again...

Guest Nicklashidegard

All uploaded and working (tested). Sharebee mirror to come (hopefully).

Working on Lite and maybe an Ultralite version :) . Should be up tomorrow

Guest dollar99

Your updated rom is just great,

you could even add WiFi Router to your rom and i have a excellent app that really replaces notepad.

I got it from an other forum and it is very useful for me. PhatPad

One more thing, i have seen the new "Anzo Romárium's Rom and few additions of his really are good, like (Camera saves pictures with date and time!, Pako's camera dll. (all settings+2) & SMS Tweaker).

Not comparing but hoping for it to be there in your rom. :)

PhatPad.v4.7.rar

Edited by dollar99

Guest plguzman

Since I use SPB3.5, I will wait for your Lite version to flash. Last time I didn't keep your ROM because the lack of alerts in WLM, but since you said it was corrected I will test again :-)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Since I use SPB3.5, I will wait for your Lite version to flash. Last time I didn't keep your ROM because the lack of alerts in WLM, but since you said it was corrected I will test again :-)

well i think it's corrected.. not tested it yet :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi

I flashed your last rom

I noticed that yourfingerkeyb show only eng how can i install other language?

don't know, there might be some language packs to install maybe.. google it :)

(i'll have a look as well, might find some to cook in..)

Guest VASk007

her you have the finger keyboard v2.1 ALL language layouts. taken from the latest fingerkeyboard posted on xda. just copy the files to \Program Files\FingerKeyb\Skins and run the fingerkeyboard configuration to enable them. don't know if soft reset is needed before running config.

FingerKeyboard_layouts.zip

Guest Manduria

Hi Nick,

I think your rom very much, and I would put my city for the weather, so I made a copy of the file hh_0409_ WeatherCities.XMl and I added my city, but I can not delete the old file or crushing. I have disabled TouchFlo; Do you have a solution? Thank you

Manduria

Guest Nicklashidegard
her you have the finger keyboard v2.1 ALL language layouts. taken from the latest fingerkeyboard posted on xda. just copy the files to \Program Files\FingerKeyb\Skins and run the fingerkeyboard configuration to enable them. don't know if soft reset is needed before running config.

Thanks a million Vask !! Will try it in a minute.. :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick,

I think your rom very much, and I would put my city for the weather, so I made a copy of the file hh_0409_ WeatherCities.XMl and I added my city, but I can not delete the old file or crushing. I have disabled TouchFlo; Do you have a solution? Thank you

Manduria

Try using Resco explorer or Total commander, it normally works. Make sure to restart device afterwards..

Guest negotiable_me

hey nicklas, great rom, thanx!

just two issues:

*) The UAC installer just installs the cabs that I put in the XDA_UC/SD Folder. The cabs I put in the XDA_UC root folder just don't get installed.

*) I tried to put some skins (for extra languages) from xda devs in the fingerkeyboard folder and it won't really work. the finger keyboard config shows the languages, though when i open the keyboard it just shows the number pad and I'm not able to switch to letters.

Guest Nicklashidegard
is it possible to get back to classic titanium with this rom?

No, it's neo only.. I'll be uploading a Classic Lite version later on :) ..but not with M2D..

Guest ivanxxx

thank you, Ive been looking for this.