FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi, Nicklas!

Nice ROM! (use HIDE6). One question: does timebomb exist in your ROMs? Or did u removed it?

Timebomb is removed in all my roms :)

Guest carry93

Hi Nick,

Thanks indeed for your hard work, million thanks for all the effort and contribution.

I've flashed the latest one, 23060 and find some issues would like to report to you.

I've try hard-reset 3 times after flashed, whenever I reboot, I got error message "TFDetachSvc Error: Uable to start process: \windows\manila.exe Exception details have been copied to the clipboard", can you pls. advise if this is normal or how I can get rid of it?

Many thanks for your great help and nice ROM!

Cheers

Guest Anupam Anand
Hi Nick,

Thanks indeed for your hard work, million thanks for all the effort and contribution.

I've flashed the latest one, 23060 and find some issues would like to report to you.

I've try hard-reset 3 times after flashed, whenever I reboot, I got error message "TFDetachSvc Error: Uable to start process: \windows\manila.exe Exception details have been copied to the clipboard", can you pls. advise if this is normal or how I can get rid of it?

Many thanks for your great help and nice ROM!

Cheers

Read the first post carefully u will find ur answer.

Guest dollar99
Your updated rom is just great,

you could even add WiFi Router to your rom and i have a excellent app that really replaces notepad.

I got it from an other forum and it is very useful for me. PhatPad

One more thing, i have seen the new "Anzo RomĂ¡rium's Rom and few additions of his really are good, like (Camera saves pictures with date and time!, Pako's camera dll. (all settings+2) & SMS Tweaker).

Not comparing but hoping for it to be there in your rom. :)

Adding to my requests, can u even add Safe Inbox Extender tweak to your rom's

These are just a Requests, hope u will consider it!!!

Guest carry93
Read the first post carefully u will find ur answer.

Thanks indeed for directing me, thanks.

Sorry, my mistake, just for those who may experience the same issues, pls. take a look at the first page .....

TFDetacher instructions:

1. After Flash there is no need to enable Touchflo(but you will get an error message, just ignore it). scroll to TFDetacher folder, then TFDConfig. It will open up tab over to config on the bottom.

2. the first thing you will do now in the config screen is change the TouchFlo Mode. It must say "TouchFlo 2D" k that part is done.

3. Now uncheck "launch TouchFlo on start up". Check "After Launch, Hide then Show"

4. press the "change Today Left Soft Key" hit the "quick Assignments..." Arrow and press "show TouchFlo" the Text should now read TouchFlo

5. Go back to your today screen and your left soft key should now say TouchFlo you can hit that to luanch TouchFlo.

6. Go back into config and do the same for the the TouchFlo Left soft key you will want to change it to "hide TouchFlo" the text should say "today". Exit.

Thats it!! You can now change between TouchFlo and titanium at the touch of a button!!

You will get a TFDetacher error at startup, saying that manilla.exe has not been found. Ignore this and follow instructions to setup..

Thanks to Ozra, you can now do the reg-entries with a simple cab (attached).. Just drop into XDA_UC folder and it happens automatically on installation.

If you go in to map the right soft-key in M2DC the left sometimes revert back to contacts. Just go back to TFDConfig and change the right soft-key back to Today.

Guest Nicklashidegard
i can not download it,could u give me new link.think you very much!!

That's strange, just tried both the Sharebee link (Badongo+Rapidshare+Zshare+Megaupload+Depositfiles) and Mediafire and the links seem to be working fine :)

Guest richard97
That's strange, just tried both the Sharebee link (Badongo+Rapidshare+Zshare+Megaupload+Depositfiles) and Mediafire and the links seem to be working fine :D

it is my network problem. :P

but it is work now.tks for warmly reply. :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
it is my network problem. :D

but it is work now.tks for warmly reply. :)

No worries, glad you got it working!

I'm working on an update (with the new M2D).. But beware, it'll be an evil, dark ROM.. Should be ready tomorrow, if all goes well :P .

Guest WAIKIKI728

.....................I'm working on an update (with the new M2D).. But beware, it'll be an evil, dark ROM.. Should be ready tomorrow, if all goes well :) ..............

wuauu!!!!!!!I go a few days and there are new cookers...new roms...new manila..(i have read about battery drain so i will wait a littelebit)

Waiting for this update of flotanium.(maybe i have tomorrow the titanium total.. :D .)..i hope there is a nice taskbar we can use.... :D

Just one thing more....it looks like many people go from omnia to htc or to Omnia II...Now it is starting to come here but where i live people don´t even know about it...

I also would like one but until now ...it´s very expensive...

I hope you go on sharing roms for Omnia during a long time :P .....are you thinking about a change?¿?...i hope not!!! :D

Guest Nicklashidegard
.....................I'm working on an update (with the new M2D).. But beware, it'll be an evil, dark ROM.. Should be ready tomorrow, if all goes well :) ..............

wuauu!!!!!!!I go a few days and there are new cookers...new roms...new manila..(i have read about battery drain so i will wait a littelebit)

Waiting for this update of flotanium.(maybe i have tomorrow the titanium total.. :D .)..i hope there is a nice taskbar we can use.... :D

Just one thing more....it looks like many people go from omnia to htc or to Omnia II...Now it is starting to come here but where i live people don´t even know about it...

I also would like one but until now ...it´s very expensive...

I hope you go on sharing roms for Omnia during a long time :P .....are you thinking about a change?¿?...i hope not!!! :D

Nice to have you back, hope you had a good break!!

Battery is fine and the memory problem is also sorted.. There are a few issues with comm manager (wifi setting + data always on) but on the whole not many more bugs than the normal M2D. It's built for HTC after all. :D

And i'll be with the omnia for another 10 months at least... lol

Guest carry93

Hi all,

I have another issues, guess this maybe related to the ROM 23060 (not sure?!)

I have tried to activate Video call, so I go to change registry "HKLM-> Security -> Phone -> Skin -> Enabled = 1"

I have this done and found the phone pad with Russian language, that is not big deal but i find there's a scroll bar on the right.

I have tried to install other phone pad but it is the same, is that any alternative / solution how i can get rid of the scroll bar? Many thanks for all the help.

post-112745-1255059170_thumb.jpg

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi all,

I have tried to activate Video call, so I go to change registry "HKLM-> Security -> Phone -> Skin -> Enabled = 1"

I have this done and found the phone pad with Russian language, that is not big deal but i find there's a scroll bar on the right.

I have tried to install other phone pad but it is the same, is that any alternative / solution how i can get rid of the scroll bar? Many thanks for all the help.

The scroll bar is related to the new build, but the russian language is due to the black russian skins.. i'll try and find an original dialer, might help the language...( or you can just google samsung original dialer :) )

Guest carry93
The scroll bar is related to the new build, but the russian language is due to the black russian skins.. i'll try and find an original dialer, might help the language...( or you can just google samsung original dialer :) )

Thanks Nick! Yes, seems that's the built issue, after I posted it, I've searched both modaco & xda, I have tried a few dialer and finally, I find the one from blazingwolf which got scroll bar removed and also support video call. The drawback is that there is a Chinese (means swap to video call) in the menu bar, maybe the original source issue. But I am happy with that. So I post here and if anyone else got the similar issue, can use this for the time being until a better solution come out.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...panel-for-i900/

Next, I have another problem again. Sorry, sounds I am a trouble maker. It's now with Titanium Weather... haha.. I know I should go to Titanium weather support but not you. Anyway, see if anyone can help here.

I update using Hong Kong as the location Location Code = ASI|HK|HK---|HONG KONG

I have checked couple times and I am sure this is the correct one, I can "almost" update successfully.

The reason why I use "almost" is because I see from the screen during update, it's fetching, day 1, 2, 3, ..... etc

but I got the following attached screen error message.

I guess that's script & Titanium Weather issue. I have tried to change the location code to somewhere else but I also got the same problem. I have tried to search around internally and externally but got no luck with any solution. Can someone please share if you get similar problem or any solution please?

Nice Day!

post-112745-1255069121_thumb.jpg

post-112745-1255069132_thumb.jpg

Guest carry93
Hi all,

By the way, the dialer is at post 20, by Blazingwolf as below:

Here is a new cab with English words. I was hoping to add that call rejection from Ryrzys cab but it doesn't seems to work. Oh well, better a good dialer without the scroll bar.

You will need to add call log and Phonebook for those keys to work.

Attached File(s)

I8000DialerEnglish.cab ( 3.82MB ) Number of downloads: 427

Guest Nicklashidegard
I guess that's script & Titanium Weather issue. I have tried to change the location code to somewhere else but I also got the same problem. I have tried to search around internally and externally but got no luck with any solution. Can someone please share if you get similar problem or any solution please?

Nice Day!

By the looks of it, it could be either an issue with my titanium plugin (any else having problems???) or it didn't install properly on first startup ( did you get any error messages related to tianium plugins??) . i'll look into it and see what i can come up with..

Guest carry93
By the looks of it, it could be either an issue with my titanium plugin (any else having problems???) or it didn't install properly on first startup ( did you get any error messages related to tianium plugins??) . i'll look into it and see what i can come up with..

tks for attending this. No, I didn't notice any initial problem during the first startup, indeed, I did hard reset it couple times.

Also, no error message from other Titanium plugin, only happened in this Weather item.

Many thx for ur help again.

Guest Nicklashidegard
problem with new rom evil, afther softreset unable to start process:\windows\manila.exe

read first post.. there are instructions about TFDetacher, how to set it up etc etc..

Once set up it runs sweet!! :)

Guest fcarmona
read first post.. there are instructions about TFDetacher, how to set it up etc etc..

Once set up it runs sweet!! :)

After installing the cab for configuring the left button, manila still doesnt run :(

Guest BlacKICcE

hey Nicklashidegard I really like your ROM, its fast and stable.. i'm using the evil 23064 m2d one .... but there is one issue i'm missing from khuhanchi's ROM .... the start menu ... the scroll in your rom is page by page... i can't scroll with one flip the whole start menu .. if you know what i mean .. it always stops .. like scrolling pages.... is there anyway to make it scroll the whole start menu with one flip ? it won't stop on every new icon ? .. like khuhanchi's ROM ?

and another thing .. the start menu .. in landscape only shows 3 columns of icons .. it should show more ...

thanks in advance :)

Edited by BlacKICcE

Guest WAIKIKI728

hey Nicklashidegard I really like your ROM, its fast and stable.. i'm using the evil 23064 m2d one .... but there is one issue i'm missing from khuhanchi's ROM .... the start menu ... the scroll in your rom is page by page... .................

Guest BlacKICcE

hey Nicklashidegard I really like your ROM, its fast and stable.. i'm using the evil 23064 m2d one .... but there is one issue i'm missing from khuhanchi's ROM .... the start menu ... the scroll in your rom is page by page... .................

Try to install this cab and let´s see if it is better.....sof reset required..

thanks for your reply, but nop.. it didnt solve it .. still the same issue