FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Hi Nik,

Nice rom! Its very fast! I have this error though when configuring fingerboard. Please check if there can be a fix. This is present on both your 69 and 71 recent releases.

post-544559-1255602236_thumb.jpg

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nik,

Nice rom! Its very fast! I have this error though when configuring fingerboard. Please check if there can be a fix. This is present on both your 69 and 71 recent releases.

I am aware of the problem, just can't get it to work properly (works fine in my "old" kitchen.. :) ) I've tried installing through a cab as well and i still can't get it to work properly). If it's not sorted for next rom, i'll just leave it out and you can install by cab..

Guest jmsmartins

your flotanium 23071 looks tasty, i mean, only 41Mb used in program memory with m2d v2 included? awesome!!

maybe i'll give it a try and post report. i'm loving your roms bro. when will you start making roms with the new sammy keyb instead of the old one? maybe it hasn't bugs :)

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest nachopablo
That's normal. Read first post about setting up TFDetacher, once setup you don't get that error.. :)

Excuse I don't read the first post totallity.

Very Thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
your flotanium 23071 looks tasty, i mean, only 41Mb used in program memory with m2d v2 included? awesome!!

maybe i'll give it a try and post report. i'm loving your roms bro. when will you start making roms with the new sammy keyb instead of the old one? maybe it hasn't bugs :(

That screen was just after re-set (without M2D) it use around 46-48mb with M2D running... Still very fast though.. I'm looking into the new keyboard, need to do some testing first :)

Guest leap_ahead
That screen was just after re-set (without M2D) it use around 46-48mb with M2D running... Still very fast though.. I'm looking into the new keyboard, need to do some testing first :)

khuanchai rom with M2d is 48mb... same as your :( good !!!

Guest goulgou

Hello Nickalshidegard,

Your new Rom is verry nice. Its very fast and stable. I only have a probleme with iGO 8, the GPS can't be detected. Have you any idees to solve this probleme?

Thanks

Guest leap_ahead
Hello Nickalshidegard,

Your new Rom is verry nice. Its very fast and stable. I only have a probleme with iGO 8, the GPS can't be detected. Have you any idees to solve this probleme?

Thanks

check you gps settings .. com3 .. com 9 11052 like that

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hello Nickalshidegard,

Thanks

Yes, for some reason the GPS driver has disappeared from my kitchen :) .. I've taken the link down.. hopefully be back up by the end of the day.

Guest Nicklashidegard

Back up Again!!

GPS "Should" work, could someone test it for me please?? :)

EDIT: just tried myself on google maps and it's all good :( ... BUT, If you don't use GPS, no need to re-flash

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Chejonaitor

Hello I've just installed the ROM and everything is working just nice!!! Excelent Job this is one of the best ROM's I've used, just one question with a little issue that I'm having, my Omnia is not detecting the 3G signal, It only connects to EDGE, is there something that I need to change to make this works? I even went out to the street to see if it was related to the power of the sinal, but still outside it is not getting 3G signal, other friends from the office have the same service and they do have 3G signal, please advice.

work with resco explorer or gsfinder..no with standar file manager !!!

I tried both. I can move the folder, but then the files are in the folder I made for the files. I can not move all the files without also copying the folder. How can I copy files into the windows folder in Resco explorer (trial)?

Edit: I managed to copy the files with Total Commander. It worked, the icons became like I wanted. However, scrolling does not work. When I scroll, the icons are all messed up, mixing each other making the screen become not readable if you know what I mean? I will flash to your newest rom, and rather changing the m2d theme.

Edited by Marcys

Guest shokka9

just at work, waiting for something so i can carry on....

so i thought i would check on my friends :(

WOW!! Nicklas, do you sleep, you understand what i mean by it takes over your life...everytime i see your threads you have a new CORE..

Now its 23071!! I hope your partner is okay with all your cooking :)

Good work!

Guest Nicklashidegard
just at work, waiting for something so i can carry on....

so i thought i would check on my friends :(

WOW!! Nicklas, do you sleep, you understand what i mean by it takes over your life...everytime i see your threads you have a new CORE..

Now its 23071!! I hope your partner is okay with all your cooking ;)

Good work!

cheers bro!!! Hope that you are ok and that things are sorted now. :)

yeah, there has been a lot of cooking recently but i'm not doing any more now til monday :( . She can have me to herself all weekend ;) ..

Don't work too hard ;)

BTW, when can we expect a black Android rom??

Great rom!!!

but i don't understand why the scroll has difrerent behavior on each build, and in each control (som has normal item scroll, some kinetic scroll, and some dont scroll with touch!) i thought that wm 6.5 has kinetic scrolling on every scroll everywhere, am i correct?

Thanks!!

Guest shokka9
BTW, when can we expect a black Android rom??

next week hopefully, i have the permissions, and i am just waiting for the signing tool, as we have to extract the apk's (android packages), play with them :), then sign & repack them or they dont work...

I am going for Black/Clear/Blue (maybe green)...but it will look real nice. Now i have time to play with mine, there are a few subtle touches i want to add.

But i will be working on it very soon!

Also, i tested this the other day....i can listen to music, switch to any app (including email, sms etc) and it does not make the audio jump or become distorted like in WinMo.

I dont know how to set the volume louder...in my Skull Candy headphones, the sound is very small!

Not had any time this week, due to the DRAMA...which has quietened down, but is still around. I will email email sometime to let you know bro.

you let your partner have you for the weekend, its good to have someone bro. Especially if she understands you!

Take care

Guest natzakaria

Hey Nick

Fantastic ROM - converted from other active chef and I must say you hv done extremely well.

Can someone point me to a black wm6.5 dialer skin as the current one is a little bland and the Omnia II dialer is a step back and hate that scroll bar showing.

Thanks

Guest WAIKIKI728

Fantastic rom...just one problem..i don´t know what i´ve installed but the e-native program that closes aplications doesn´t work when i hold the start button(it doesn´t show me the opened aplications)...

post-444803-1255712708_thumb.png

post-444803-1255712724_thumb.png

post-444803-1255712747_thumb.png

post-444803-1255712760_thumb.png

Guest Erkin AY
Fantastic rom...just one problem..i don´t know what i´ve installed but the e-native program that closes aplications doesn´t work when i hold the start button(it doesn´t show me the opened aplications)...

Is it the screenshot from Nicklas 23071 rom? Or is it yours?

The skin is amazing!

Edited by Erkin AY

Guest Erkin AY
Hello, I can not open the 23071 ROM download page, please help me, thank you!

what do you use? WindowsXP or Vista. Its not for Vista. Just can use with XP.

I have downloaded to and its work. download it again.