FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest bkerai81
Build 23075 ready!!!

Not from Da_G, but should be fine anyway :)

trying to down load dude but very slow,, is it cause many people downloading at the same time,, eh eh,,

just thought id let you know.

Baz

Guest WAIKIKI728
trying to down load dude but very slow,, is it cause many people downloading at the same time,, eh eh,,

just thought id let you know.

Baz

yes....1 hour and 35 minutes!!! :)

Guest dollar99

Do u even really sleep????? :(

U r like a express. :)

Hope the Finger keyboard issue is sorted out, as it even doesn't open to configure in Ur 23071 rom.

Build 23075 ready!!!

Not from Da_G, but should be fine anyway :)

i think u are one of the few chefs cooking roms with all the builds as soon as they are released... very nice work m8.

keep it up.

but may i ask if we can expect a neo titanium rom with the latest build,, it seems like the last neotitanium is 23069. would u be making one in 23075?

i personally nedd only one home screen, and prefer neotitanium as i dont really use 2 home screens, it would be nice it u could make a neotitanium on 23075 as well, this would be much appreciated.

TIA

Edited by kav

Guest WAIKIKI728
When i press touch flo in the home screen it says can't find windows\manila.exe

Using 23075 any solutions ?

Read the first post:

TFDetacher instructions: :)

Read the first post:

TFDetacher instructions: :)

Sorry didn't read all of the 1st post cuz i red it many times before and didn't notice that there is something after flashing :( anyway thanks alot man for this beautiful rom ... can u tell me how can i remove the chef from my phone ? ;) i like him but it remind me of the kitchen ...!

Guest plguzman

Good Job Nick... As usual, will wait for your Lite ROM

BTW, how much is the program memory usage after install?

Edited by plguzman

Hi I'm thinking about using your rom and I wanted to ask a couple of quick questions first before I jump into all the work.

1. Do I have to use the TFDetacher or can I just switch the between M2D and Titanium the way I always have through the home screen settings?

2. Has this build resolved any of the issues reported by some using build 23071?

3. Has there been any increase in the program portion of memory?

I hope someone can help me out with my questions. I really like my build 23064 but I'm always looking to improve my omnia experience

Guest ycz77128
Fantastic rom...just one problem..i don´t know what i´ve installed but the e-native program that closes aplications doesn´t work when i hold the start button(it doesn´t show me the opened aplications)...

Hello, your very pretty love theme please share!

Edited by ycz77128

Guest ycz77128
Fantastic rom...just one problem..i don´t know what i´ve installed but the e-native program that closes aplications doesn´t work when i hold the start button(it doesn´t show me the opened aplications)...

Hello, your very pretty love theme please share!

Hi.

Which kind of issues are you talking about ?

Ciao, Marco.

where you don't have the option to delay reminders.. u only got the option to snooze or dismiss.. last 2 roms have had this problem..

Guest -Lucifer-

Great rom :)

I only have one small problem.. when i start my phone and get to the pinkod keypad it doesnt look right, like the keys are squished together overlaping each other. Does anybody else have the same problem and is there a way to fix it?

Im using 23075.

Edited by -Lucifer-

Guest fattmatt

Hello Nick..

I am yet to try one of your roms, and don't get me wrong, I would love too but I (and a few others) need the BT fix to

make our car handsfree kits function properly.

Now I remember you recently mentioned you might be interested in looking at the BT fix thing if there was interest.

Well I am interested and I think/hope now that I have put my hand up there may be a few others who will be interested.

I am obviously referring to the BT fix that Khuanchai employs on his roms, but as far as what is done/involved I am totally

without a clue..., but I am sure you could ask the right people to find out :)

Awaiting a BT fix rom to test.. :(

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest Nicklashidegard
but may i ask if we can expect a neo titanium rom with the latest build,, it seems like the last neotitanium is 23069. would u be making one in 23075?

Lite ROM's to follow

1. Do I have to use the TFDetacher or can I just switch the between M2D and Titanium the way I always have through the home screen settings?

2. Has this build resolved any of the issues reported by some using build 23071?

3. Has there been any increase in the program portion of memory?

1. Yes, you can just change between as you normally do..

2. I think most are sorted

3. No, i've added a lot of things.. around 110mb after flash

Just want to know is the sms reply issue fixed in this build?

I've had no problems with it.

where you don't have the option to delay reminders.. u only got the option to snooze or dismiss.. last 2 roms have had this problem..

Testing now...option to snooze 5,10,15min, 1hr or 1 day OR dismiss, that's it..

I only have one small problem.. when i start my phone and get to the pinkod keypad it doesnt look right, like the keys are squished together overlaping each other.

Could you do a screenshot? Is that the dialer or the keyboard?

Now I remember you recently mentioned you might be interested in looking at the BT fix thing if there was interest.

Well I am interested and I think/hope now that I have put my hand up there may be a few others who will be interested.

I did one that didn't work properly but i've done some tweaks so i might have another go.. we'll see :)